(open now) SkyScraper City

Perfect, I'll get to work on posting it ^_^

|| Can I join?
Of course!!

We will be starting the RP some time during next week. I'll probably prepare the in-character thread while I'm in class either Monday or Tuesday.

Reactions: Rapping-Monster
latest

Name: Yasuke Matsuda
Birthday: September 16
Appearance: He has a tall, slender and slightly lean figure, with that his face usually wears a signature apathetic gaze and this expression is more emphasized with his distinct, heavy-looking eyebrows that are usually furrowed. His face is also described as unhealthy-looking, supposedly because of stress, but he is mentioned by Monokuma to be "good-looking". He has long-neck length messy black hair, which is mentioned to be silky and soft. His eyes are pale blue and he has long feminine eyelashes. He is described to have a somewhat pale complexion, long fingers, and thin, small lips.

Yasuke's attire consists of a half-tucked in, dirty white dress shirt and a sloppily worn black tie that is adorned with red decals. His lower-half consists of black trousers, a belt, and bathroom slippers.

Personality: Yasuke is referred to as a "sharp-tongued brainiac" by ????'s memo in his profile and he's described as good-looking and intelligent. However, he is also notably sarcastic, witty and displays a perpetual, disgruntled apathy. Despite his young age, he is a very skilled neurologist and is regarded as an expert neurosurgeon and neuroscientist. He also has a short temper and when he loses it, he can be quick to resort to a stinging and bitter demeanor. While being perfectly capable of being professionally-balanced and cordial, he is also capable of putting other people in their places if not downright scaring or intimidating them.
Other notes:
Residence: Princess Towers.
Workplace: Inside his apartment.

Last edited:
latest

Name: Yasuke Matsuda
Birthday: September 16
Appearance: He has a tall, slender and slightly lean figure, with that his face usually wears a signature apathetic gaze and this expression is more emphasized with his distinct, heavy-looking eyebrows that are usually furrowed. His face is also described as unhealthy-looking, supposedly because of stress, but he is mentioned by Monokuma to be "good-looking". He has long-neck length messy black hair, which is mentioned to be silky and soft. His eyes are pale blue and he has long feminine eyelashes. He is described to have a somewhat pale complexion, long fingers, and thin, small lips.

Yasuke's attire consists of a half-tucked in, dirty white dress shirt and a sloppily worn black tie that is adorned with red decals. His lower-half consists of black trousers, a belt, and bathroom slippers.

Personality: Yasuke is referred to as a "sharp-tongued brainiac" by ????'s memo in his profile and he's described as good-looking and intelligent. However, he is also notably sarcastic, witty and displays a perpetual, disgruntled apathy. Despite his young age, he is a very skilled neurologist and is regarded as an expert neurosurgeon and neuroscientist. He also has a short temper and when he loses it, he can be quick to resort to a stinging and bitter demeanor. While being perfectly capable of being professionally-balanced and cordial, he is also capable of putting other people in their places if not downright scaring or intimidating them.
Other notes:
Workplace: At an academy's Biology Building.
As far as the character himself goes, he'll be fine, but you need to tweak his workplace, and you must also include a residence. If you're choosing not to have him be a building owner, you'll have to have him live in one of the other existing buildings. His occupation is fine, but his workplace must be an existing location within SkyScraper City. He'll be accepted once his residence and workplace follow the structure of the RP ^_^
(This also reminds me that I should add academic floors to the list of floors available for building...)

The new IC thread is now open! A link can be found in the scrolling text of the first post. I've also kicked it off with a first RP post.

I've updated the main post with information about academic floors being added to buildings. Academic floors will earn you 300 in weekly revenue. They initially cost 800 Skychips each, but each floor added will increase the cost by 200 Skychips.

large.jpg

Name: Calvin Deryk Townsend
Birthday: August 15th
Appearance: Calvin stands at 6'3". His build is lean and muscular. He has dark skin and keeps his hair shaved short. He has dark eyes and is almost always smiling. He usually wears suits, though sometimes will relax in sweatpants and t-shirts when he's alone at home.
Personality: Calvin is a very optimistic, cheerful, friendly, outgoing man. He loves easily and is an extrovert, loving to be surrounded by others. He can be too trusting and too forgiving, though, and can sometimes struggle with forgetfulness and absent-mindedness.
Other notes: Calvin is the legal guardian of his four-year-old niece, Clarice McKenzie, whose parents died in a car accident when she was little. He established McKenzie Memorial as a way to honour and remember her parents (his sister and his brother-in-law) while also improving upon the quality and availability of medical care in SkyScraper City.
Residence: McKenzie Memorial
Workplace: McKenzie Memorial

Building Name: McKenzie Memorial Medical and Education Centre
Building Owner: Calvin Townsend
Intended Usage: Medical/academic

black-girls-hairstyles-1.jpg

Name: Clarice Nariah McKenzie
Birthday: September 29th
Appearance: Clarice is small and slender. She has dark skin and big dark eyes. Her dark, curly hair is always expertly styled, and she loves to wear anything brightly-coloured or sparkly.
Personality: Clarice is a loud, vibrant child who is full of life. She's always energetic and loves to run around and play. She has no issues with getting dirty and playing in the mud or puddles. She enjoys playing with other children and likes to be the leader of the group, though she can sometimes have a tendency to be bossy. She's a hugger, and when she gets sleepy, she tends to get really cuddly.
Other notes: Clarice's parents died when she was a baby. Her legal guardian is her uncle, Calvin Townsend, the brother of her mother. She lives with him in his lobby apartment at McKenzie Memorial.
Residence: McKenzie Memorial
Workplace: None (attends daycare at Little Orchids)

|| Hopefully that's allowed now.
It's almost there! You just have to specify what floor of the building he lives on (as Princess Tower has a few different residential floors with vacancies) and I do have a question; when you say his workplace is inside his apartment, are you saying that he's practicing neurology in his apartment...?

It's almost there! You just have to specify what floor of the building he lives on (as Princess Tower has a few different residential floors with vacancies) and I do have a question; when you say his workplace is inside his apartment, are you saying that he's practicing neurology in his apartment...?
Yes. And Floor 3.

Yes. And Floor 3.
Okay! I'll have his bio posted later.
Also, oh goodness, lol. Doctors who work from home are literally the most terrifying thing XD

Sorry, but I have to drop!

Sorry, but I have to drop!
Okay! I've deleted your character info from the posts. If you're ever interested in rejoining, you're more than welcome to do so.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster