Coming Soon: Jorick's Face Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

It's almost time for update day, which means a magical medley of getting Iwaku all shiny and prepared for the new year! Unfortunately, it also means that we have to attempt to raid the coffers for enough money to renew its licenses and pay for things to keep it looking beautiful.

We sent a few of the interns to scrounge around in the couch cushions for extra change but after a few unfortunate incidents and a run-in with a particularly territorial rodent, we realized that there was a better way! A fundraiser!

Starting on the first of February, Iwaku will be holding Jorick's Face Fundraiser!

12153.jpg

Wait, why is it Jorick's Face Fundraiser? I'm glad that you asked! That's because one of the primary prizes for this fundraiser will be letting a select number (the exact number will announced with the fundraiser's start) choose what Jorick will wear as his avatar and user title for a week.

Want to donate money but don't have any hilarious ideas for how to embarrass Jorick? See someone else's devious suggestion and want to make sure they win? You can donate money to support someone else's plot for dressing Jorick up too!

This isn't the only fabulous prize (did someone say something about a short story?), just the headliner so keep an eye on the announcements on the first of February and a hand on your wallet for your chance to help fund Iwaku's features AND win marvelous bonuses.​

-PREPARES HER GALLERY OF ADORABLE KITTENS- >:3

WHY DID I VOLUNTEER FOR THIS THEY'RE GONNA MAKE ME LOOK STUPID AHHHHHHHH

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
Cat boys. O_O Why didn't I think of that first.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Always here to help =^.^=

Yep, I'm definitely going to regret this. :|

Nekobois for days!

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
Needs more pics of roots. Speaking of which, I'll go find some good, unflattering candidates.

[spoili]
images
[/spoili]
[spoili]
images
[/spoili]
[spoili]
images
[/spoili]
[spoili]
images
[/spoili]

Vote for your preferred image of roots, on your phones now.

Well, roots are definitely better than catboys at least.

Lets see if I can draw a mix of littlefinger with catboi, maybe with also elf ears... Holding a basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.