Coming Soon: A once in a lifetime Iwaku Fundraiser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to give something positive back to the children.

Reactions: Alan
*groans at the bad pun*

FINE! YOU GET YOU B TODAY!

We now have TWO words!

And I think we all know what the last word is already. 0 :3

I WILL POST THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT LATER TODAY THAT INCLUDES ALL INFORMATION AND RULES ABOUT THIS FUNDRAISER.

No, it is not a joke. 8D We're all going to have loads of fun!

Except maybe Asmo. But he refused to let Tegan have a kitten, even though there were BUCKETS of homeless kittens waiting to be taken home with her. So we don't feel bad for him.

Pff, as if we would be so obvious as to make the last word fundraiser. We're smarter than that
angel-1515.gif

I really should have made bets with people with my guess.

All bets should be made in the form of donations to Iwaku >:D

No need to tag me. I'm fully conscious of this undeserved and painstaking reveal.

It will probably take you all another 4 months to count the money and translate that into days. Then a few more to find the correct ban setting.

And by then you will have forgotten all about this, or masturbated yourselves into oblivion. And that's assuming any of you can even afford this ill-advised venture... which you can't, because you're poor and your parents won't let you give money to strange women on the internet.

Added to that, each and everyone of you is a colossal cunt-nozzle. And that surely has to be factored in. And if my prayers come true, you'll shortly be contracting that bowel cancer that I'm wishing upon you - since the curse has been sealed by the blood of puppies and orphans.

If it doesn't, then my friend Donald Trump will beat you all up.

Then why did none of you people bet? :P
Bets are made when you don't know the answer. If you know the answer a bet is pointless. All staff knew what was going on, so betting would be completely pointless for us xD We get to have fun betting on certain reported cases instead :3

MY POOR POST REMAINS DELETED WAAAI :c

Status
Not open for further replies.