Coming Soon: A once in a lifetime Iwaku Fundraiser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! D:< I HAVE TO DELAY AT LEAST TWO MORE DAYS!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Next letter should be D.

Multiple people have already figured it out now though. XD

Ahh, I got it now. Hehee. Oh that's good

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
JESUS FUCK JUST ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY, WOMAN.

STAP BEING SO IMPATIENT! Go ban something if you have nothin to do Grumpy McGrump \(>.<)/

Multiple people have already figured it out now though. XD

No, they haven't. Shut up. ]:< dun ruin fun guessing game with mother owl. It's not about guessing right, it's about the journey to the answer. Without a journey, your answer is wrong! Even if it's right, it's wrong. (uses disney logic)

Without a journey, your answer is wrong!
Hm, let's see.
First word, only missing the first letter.
Van? Lan? Not local, no point for these.
This is the Internet, so Ban!

Second word? More vague, I'll get back to this.

Third word... *Looks at Thread Title*
It's Fundraiser.

Ok, so let's look at our evidence.

1. Banning someone
2. All the staff so excited they're making non-murder games related shit posts.

What member could the staff be so excited about banning?
Whose clearly old enough than even Myrn has an idea?

My guess is... "Ban Asmodeus Fundraiser"

I MADE MY JOURNEY ALREADY!!! >:C

I MADE MY JOURNEY ALREADY!!! >:C
NOT THE RIGHT JOURNEY! DID YOU FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD?? DID YA? NEIN! I am the guard of the yellow brick road and you never entered D:

Now go follow the yellow brick road! It will take you a week to complete. Then you can be right!

Wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be something lame just to fuck with people's expectations.

Like, Tan Asmodeus Fundraiser; where you pay to watch the staff put tanning lotion on Asmodeus.

Or Fan Asmodeus Fundraiser, where you pay to watch them fan him with those big leaf things.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Yatagarasu
I know what it is.

Diana is a whore for not telling me about this beforehand and why am I ever here if I don't get told things I'm only an admin after all.

Did I get it right?

NOT THE RIGHT JOURNEY! DID YOU FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD?? DID YA? NEIN! I am the guard of the yellow brick road and you never entered D:

Now go follow the yellow brick road! It will take you a week to complete. Then you can be right!
YELLOW BRICK ROADS ARE ANCIENT!
NOW'S THE DAY OF RED BRICK ROADS!

Wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be something lame just to fuck with people's expectations.

Like, Tan Asmodeus Fundraiser; where you pay to watch the staff put tanning lotion on Asmodeus.
Ssh, it's supposed to be a surprise D:

YELLOW BRICK ROADS ARE ANCIENT!
NOW'S THE DAY OF RED BRICK ROADS!
Red makes people aggressive. We can't have such a color ]: People would just end up hitting and kicking on that poor lion they will meet on the way!

Red makes people aggressive. We can't have such a color ]: People would just end up hitting and kicking on that poor lion they will meet on the way!
Wait, wasn't the debate tag red?

I think I found your problem, the debate was rigged from the start. :P

Wait, wasn't the debate tag red?

I think I found your problem, the debate was rigged from the start. :P
-Throws Gwazi into the sea while he's tied up inside a trunk of a car- He knew too much, but now no one will know. MOHAHHAHHAHAH

-Throws Gwazi into the sea while he's tied up inside a trunk of a car- He knew too much, but now no one will know. MOHAHHAHHAHAH
Ah sweet a Swim!
Leave me alone now, I'll be back in 3 days. :P

I DID TOO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS! D:< NOT MY FAULT WE WERE DISTRACTED WITH SNUGGLES.

Also D is today's letter! 8D YAY There is a D!

-shakes a fist at everyone else!- There's REASONS it must be stretched out. Reasons.

Next letter, B

I overrule Izurich and declare the next letter shall be Q. Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.