Coming Soon: A once in a lifetime Iwaku Fundraiser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Asmo has cracked. He's comparing himself to Jar Jar!

Good morning darlings! 8D Yesterday's guessed letter was an M! And what do you know, there IS an M! The post has been updated.

What letter would you dears like for tomorrow? :3

I would say but I already got one

I'm thinking it might be what someone mentioned pertaining to another person but it might not be ban....I may be totally wrong. I know I am definitely wrong....just thought I would put my ideas into the fold. As I'm writing this it looks really stupid. Maybe it's more of what the perhaps person CAN do. Now I'm going back in my corner. I expect some go home your drunk ratings or wtf did I just read because well....yeah.

No one cares about what you said, who you are, or anything you do.

*jams a glass bottle into Darker than... that guy's face.*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Good, I can keep under the radar.

And thanks for that glass bottle of....egg nog, much appreciated.

Yes, I say an S.

I'm gonna watch you guys beat each other with loving dicks as you desperately try to guess the letters like little teens having their first time!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
I'M GONNA TELL YOU WHAT THE FIRST WORD IS, CAUSE I'M A DOUCHE! THE FIRST WORD IS TAN! WE ARE GOING TO TAN SOMEONE OR SOMETHING FOLKS!! :D -Runs around laughing like a maniac-

I'm not drunk D': I'm a non-drinker damn it!

I SWEAR OFFICER, I MEAN MEMBERS! I have never taken a sip of alcohol D: Though I might get alcohol poisoning from all those drunk ratings o_o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
can
amateur
fundraiser

?????
Never mind. Looked at the second word wrong XD

CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THE FIRST LETTER GUESSED WAS SO I GRABBED THE FIRST LETTER I SAW, WHICH IS S. YES. YES THERE IS AN S.

8D

The excruciatingly dull forever-taking of this word exercise is perfectly in keeping with the subject matter.

Omg!

It is,
ban
asmodeus
fundraiser
!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.