Coming Soon: A once in a lifetime Iwaku Fundraiser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I'm so bad at theses @_@

Love how all the staff members seem to be cackling like witches about this and the rest of us are like um... I might be able to spend five dollars or so c:
Depends though, will it be through PayPal, @Diana?

> All of the staff right now

QcqQxdV.gif

Paypal is the best way to go cause I pay all the site costs through paypal! But I can also take snail mail for anybody that needs to do it that way!

And yes, all the staff are cackling because they know what it iiiiiiis.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Diana can we turn this into Hangman? You post requesting a new letter and the first (non-Staff) member to post a letter counts as the next guess?

I want to get the community very very involved. >:]

• Love
Is it Legacy of the Void?

... Beeeecause that's about the only thing I could imagine that can make me yell 'shut up and take my money' as I shove handfuls of twenties at my monitor. :B

Paypal is the best way to go cause I pay all the site costs through paypal! But I can also take snail mail for anybody that needs to do it that way!
; _ ;. Nothing by credit? Because too young to have PayPal... and snail mail isn't the most reliable thing in Australia.

You can use a credit card through paypal. I've done it a few times. It still charges to the card, but it's done through paypal's handling system as well as your banks.

_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ u _
_ u _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Big Acanthus Fundraiser? Big Actinium Fundraiser? Big Aquarius Fundraiser? Big Barbecue Fundraiser? Big Boastful Fundraiser? I'm pretty sure I got Big and Fundraiser so now I'm guessing only the 2nd word to save time. Covetous? Factious? Fraudful? Fraudful sounds likely since it involves money and I'm very paranoid. Generous? Illuminati? Longspun? Ok I've run out of 8 letter words with U as the 7th letter now.
Ilium-ium?

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
You can use a credit card through paypal. I've done it a few times. It still charges to the card, but it's done through paypal's handling system as well as your banks.
You can't get a PayPal account if you're under 18.

I know, but occasionally when I've been buying things with my card, I've seen it being processed through paypal.

Reactions: Mu
Oooh how mysterious~

If it was a fundraiser for a new groups system, iwaku merchandise, or new/custom iwaku themes I'd probably throw so much money at it my bank account would be scolding me. :)

Buuut those things don't appear to fit in the blanks so... I may skimp on donating for this... I donate monthly already anyhow. But good luck, if this is a worthwhile cause to iwaku, I can't wait to see how it will help the site out! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ooh custom iwaku themes. Now there's an idea I like, and an idea I'd pay for.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
YES FATAL. DO A HANGMAN.

Silver Paladin guessed an A yesterday. 8D So today as luck would have it, you do indeed get an A. I filled in the blanks.

I wonder what the next letter guessed will beeeeee.

• Love
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
I am guesssiiiinggggg N

The fact that its mainly the staff speaking on this upsets me. *frustration increases levels over 9000*

Thinking merchandise but none of them there have anything that goes with merchandise.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.