1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Coming Back

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FleurDeLis, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Hi there, Iwaku!

I made an account a while ago, but didn't really get into much RP before life intervened. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things again, and I remembered that this place had a really nice community and general attitude.

I look forward to RPing with you and I hope we can be friends!

2. I hope we can be friends, too...best friends........forever.....and ever...

Seriously though, WELCOME back. Hope to see you in some rp threads soon : )

3. Hey there and welcome back to Iwaku~ If you need help with something, feel free to message me. Other than that, don't be afraid to drop into the CBOX and say hello.

See ya around! :)

4. Thanks you guys!

5. It's great you could come back. I hope you get to rekindle your RP interests :)

6. Welcome back!!

I would be posting the links to all the general things here in this site but since you are already familiar here, the least I can do it welcome you back!

7. Thanks. I'm going back through the rules sections and such. I haven't been on in over half a year, and the site has changed its look since then. Just, you know, wanting to make sure I haven't missed anything!