Coming Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spiro

Original poster
Hello there! Nice to meet you all~ I'm an experienced roleplayer (not necessarily skillful, but with long years of rping) who's just returning from hiatus. I'm full of hopes in finding a good rp here, and people who are interested in weaving out a story with me should check out my rp resume! I will be seeking partners too, but it won't be frequent, since I tend to keep up with only two to three partners at a time. Sometimes even one or none when things go spinning in reality. That was my reason for hiatus, but since my life has gotten a bit more comfortable, I would like to grab not a pen, but my keyboard once more. Again, nice to meet you all! (And glad to find such good website. I was greeted by someone even before posting this greeting!)

Hello and welcome back, Spiro!

Welcome back to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay alittle more this time lol, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

btw simply because i love how much u put into ur rp resume, i shall formally ask you to take a look at my group rp that i created yesterday, maybe its something you might be interested in?

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/vampiron-ale-inn-ooc-signups-open.122250/

Status
Not open for further replies.