Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
i can be available throughout the day, mainly later in the evening. i am completely free most weekends.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Hey there, i haven't been on in awhile and am in need of new role play partners or ideas.

I am a female, i am over 18. I do not have a preference on what gender i role play with, although i do prefer to role play as my character being a female! I am down to try out most anything once so don't be afraid :))

I don't mind doing it on here, or if you chat me privately we can move to a different social media. I am active throughout the day with responding, if i cannot be active i will let it be known.

With that, please if you're interested in trying something out or you're just in need of a partner hit me up! I'm shy but i don't bite i promise xD

Reactions: jarek56
Hello, welcome back! I'm in need of a partner, though I do wonder if you've done post-apocalypse storylines?

Hello, welcome back! I'm in need of a partner, though I do wonder if you've done post-apocalypse storylines?
I haven't ever tried that! but it sounds really interesting!! if you're down please message me and we can figure something out