Comic Books

F*** Yes. Extinction Agenda: Best X-men Sub series Ever.

Wolverines EPIC battle With Magneto, Omega Red and Sabertooth

When Carnage graced the Pages of Amazing Spider man....MAXIMUM CARNAGE

Old school Marvel; Cloak and dagger = Awesomeness as well as Nomad.

These are some of my favorite Moments in comic history. I have a closet Full of marvel mostly but I also have some Image (Spawn mostly) and a few DC.

STILL NEED TO CATCH UP ON MY GL STUFF, FROM SINSTRO WARS ON.

Marvel has been very lolwut recently, it's mix of love, hate and arousal.

STOP BEING SO SLOW, JINX. BLACKEST NIGHT! FUCK YEAR!

1250749412492.jpg

If Raz was still around, he'd be raging so hard right now. But then again, there's a good chance Cassandra Cain will be the new Nightwing. YES PLZ.

I read a lot of comics, actually...FOR YEARS, SINCE I WAS A WEE-AMP. Except for Spiderman, unless someone insists on it. The major ones I've kept up on are...

*X-Men - (almost)All Arcs and Spin-Offs except YOUNG

*Thor

*Batman - missed some of this way back too, but catching up

*Witchblade

*The Darkness

*Tomb Raider

*Punisher - Off and on

*Deadpool

*Ghost Rider

*Avengers - off and on

*Miss Marvel - off and on...

*FJKDLA;JDSHFUWEAJD;SFFJKL;FDANOWEMMINDWENTBLANK

Plus like the occasional graphic novel. Not manga ._.

I have a large collection of comics...Those are like the more mainstream ones I read, I guess.

You know what is a bitch to collect? The Tales from the Crypt Anthology things. I found one at a Barnes and Noble, but at the time I was broke as hell. So, waiting a bit until I could spare throwing 30 or so bucks on the thing only to find that that shit is sold out and NO ONE IS SELLING IT ANYWHERE... FFFFF, NOW I HAVE TO GO BUY AT AN ONLINE PLACE. THE OUTRAGE! THE INTERNET IS NOT FOR BUYING THINGS! IT'S FOR DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL COPIES FOR FREE!

It's spelled spiderHYPHENman! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF AMP MAKES ME RAEG!

And that's the only Marvel title I've read continuously aside from the X-books.

Orochi. Did you see Green Lantern: First Flight? Are you going to see Superman/Batman: Public Enemies? You should. The dream team voice cast is back--Tim Daly (Superman) and Kevin "God" Conroy (Batman) are back. Much win.

Is this going to be set in the old WB "Justice League" universe? I kinda liked that universe for it's GRIMDARK4KIDZ Batman Beyond and the whole WTFNESS of INNER CITY YOUTH(MINORITIES) super heroes of Static Shock .

First flight was ok, but we found it too watered down to attract new viewers. Definitely gonna catch Public Enemies, fuck year Daly and Conrooooy!

RAAAAAZ!

THEY MADE SPOILER THE NEW BATGIRL FFFFUUUUUUUUUU~

@Orochi: Nuuuuuu! I want my ultra hot jailbait Cassandra back.