3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
I like being in my room, like I'm sure lots of other people do... Having your own space is nice. I've got posters everywhere and I like controlling my own space and hanging out with myself. If we're talking outside of the house, my nearest public library is my favourite! I love spending all day browsing books, talking to librarians and hanging out in a quiet space. (Support your local public libraries! They're one of the only places you can go now without being expected to pay anything...)

Where is your favourite place to be?

My room is also what I guess I would call my comfort place. I live with other people and my bedroom is the one spot in the house that is solely mine where nobody else can bother me or mess with the stuff inside.

I don't think I have a comfort place outside of the house. I'm definitely the "I can't wait to get home," kind of person whenever I have to go out in public haha!

I can sit in the windowsill of my place, which also gets lots of sun. It is the perfect space to hide away in with a book. @DayDreamer called it my cat corner.

Other than that I love the bookstore in my place. It has a nice selection and it serves coffee. Perfect!

totally my room, it is the only place I legit get solace. I'm very anxiety prone so after a long day after work I'm easy to trigger lol

For me.. my room too ;3

Yet, depending on my exact mood, it can vary from my reading chair (with a book in hand of course) or cuddled up at my... bunk bed (?) [its not a bunk, there is no bed underneath my bed, but my desk and "home office" ... in German the thing is called "Hochbett"^^]

Like most people here, definitely my room. It's my own personal space where I can basically just be myself. If I'm anywhere else in my home, it just doesn't feel right.

Sometimes, as I am drawing some things for various other things, I talk to myself and have little excited squeaks at random points. I would never do that in any other room, because people are in the other rooms.

I feel safe in my room, it's got my bed, my desk, my plushies and pillows, my clothing, and all my other belongings. It makes me feel safe. I can comfortably lie down without worrying about being pestered by people

My favorite comfort place would also be my bedroom. It's the one place that I've made totally my own, and can be alone in. Which, after a long day, is the only thing that helps me to recharge. Though, I do also like to sit in downstairs in our rec room where I do a lot of my more messier crafts like resin, painting or pottery. I could hang out their and work on projects for hours.

My comfort place is... oddly enough, specifically cocooning myself in a blanket on the recliner in the living room. I basically live in my living room to the point I sleep in my recliner, and dad said when my room is decluttered and not a train wreck, we'll probably move the recliner in there so I can continue to curl up on it whenever I'm down or anxious. xD