2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
I'm always envious of people who can wear super fashionable stuff and look comfortable or happy. But then when I try to even look remotely not like a sack of potatoes I'm uncomfortable the whole time 😂 I'm on the side of comfort is more important cause when I'm uncomfortable I'm grumpy. But I do occasionally dress up and put up with it because I like to feel good about myself sometimes 😂

What about you all? Do you suffer the uncomfortablness daily to look fashionable or are you a lucky ducks where it feels comfortable to where that nice shittttt

If I had to pick one or the other, I would say comfort; but I kind of opt for a mix of both. I don't really care about what's trendy or "in" at any given time. I will wear whatever clothes I feel are both cute and comfortable. I know there's a whole thing about leggings as pants, but I'm here for it. XD A soft pair of leggings and a long, oversized t-shirt or sweater? *chef's kiss*

Reactions: Sorrelfur
100% comfort unless I'm having a really really shitty day ahead of me and need to armor up by making myself pretty. I am surprisingly discovering after trying to change my style for the first time since I was 12 that some fashionable things are actually quite comfy, tho, and am slowly trying to transition into comfy and fashionable instead of comfy and dresses like a 12 year old.

Comfort-

I just pick whatever comes first out of my drawer when getting ready. As long as it’s comfy, it’s being worn.

I do accessorize, though, earrings, friendship bracelets, yeah.

Comfort and fashionable. It took me a while to find a style I'm comfortable with and like and also can go out in, but now that I have I can be both.

Comfort first and foremost. A lot of the time I wear my jogging pants with a t-shrit or pj's. I will make an effort if I'm going out somewhere, but I don't go out often and when I do, I immediately go change once I'm at home.

I love dressing up. Dresses are my go-to. Although, lately, I have not been motivated to go to work, I've been dressing semi-casual. But no matter, either way, everything is comfortable for me.

So, I'd say both. If I am not comfortable with anything, I will not wear it. So long as you feel comfortable and confident, you'll rock whatever you wear.

I love dressing up. Dresses are my go-to. Although, lately, I have not been motivated to go to work, I've been dressing semi-casual. But no matter, either way, everything is comfortable for me.

So, I'd say both. If I am not comfortable with anything, I will not wear it. So long as you feel comfortable and confident, you'll rock whatever you wear.
I've recently been getting into dresses, I didn't touch them with a ten foot pole in high school. But now I find myself really wanting to wear them 😂 only thing is I have no idea how to style them with shoes because I HATE heels but I feel like wearing sneakers with a dress is taboo. The only other thing I hate is most of sleeveless and I hate my armpits showing

• Haha
Reactions: Lisianthus

I've recently been getting into dresses, I didn't touch them with a ten foot pole in high school. But now I find myself really wanting to wear them 😂 only thing is I have no idea how to style them with shoes because I HATE heels but I feel like wearing sneakers with a dress is taboo. The only other thing I hate is most of sleeveless and I hate my armpits showing
I have broken that taboo. I work at a school, though in the office. I basically have to go around and fetch students when needed. Heels would break my feet, so my solution is sneakers with dresses. Although flat pumps would work, of course.