1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
I've had a couple of really bad days recently. Me and the universe, we're not seeing eye to eye for the most part right now. It was another one of those days today, where no amount of Taskmaster, What We Do In The Shadows, or fancy bath products could fix things. There's only one thing left. Comfort food.

I'd love to say it was the remains of the homemade pasta from the weekend, served with a light sauce made with Parmesan cheese, or perhaps a fragrant curry with fresh spices and marinated chicken.

Nah. Cheap tomato soup, served with cheaper cheddar and the end of a bag of macaroni. Warmth and comfort in a bowl. When I was camping in the guides as a kid, it was one of the very few things I would eat as a very fussy eater. I outgrew the fussiness, after the second trip, but you bet that every summer that I had that same cook, she always made sure that was on the menu for me.

What's your go to, no-shame, comforting dish? Recipes, as always, are appreciated! :D

Kraft Mac N Cheese. Fried chicken. Dinner rolls. I just love bread so dinner rolls are great. but mac n cheese and or fried chicken ALWAYS make me feel good.

Lugaw! It's a rice porridge dish from the Philippines that my parents always used to make for me when I was sick, so I've got some nice memories of it.

1650554863154.png

Anything sweet. Chocolate and gummies are my usual go-to. Maybe an orange soda, or Starbucks frappuccino if it's been an especially bad day.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Cheese fries. It’s what I’ve been having for the past maybe two months, really good stuff

Reactions: LunaValentine
Mozzarella Sticks. It's my guilty comfort food and I always have a box in the freezer for the bad days xD