1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Come write with me!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Smallz, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for role play partner who want to write slice of life role plays. I love to write stories about real life experiences and struggles. I would like the roleplays to be a cast of characters, and I would prefer to stay away from highschool aged characters. I expect a few replies a week, and a partner that can help me direct a plot. I take the saying quality over quantity, it doesn't matter how much you write I just want it to be something I can reply to.I prefer playing male characters, but will play female characters. I always like to add LBGTQ elements to my roleplays in some shape or form, but they are not required. I do not have any plots in mind, but would love to build some with some of the jumping off points. Feel free to send me ideas as well.

Jumping off points:
    • College roommates
    • Twenty-somethings roommates
    • City life
    • Country life
    • Theme park workers
    • Travelling abroad
    • Support group
    • Homelessness

• Love Love x 1
  2. HI just a question which gender would you take? M? if so i would be interested because i play F :)

3. Message me!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd be interested to play in either the College life, or the Country life!

5. I'm interested :)
    Pm me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.