Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time except my working hours: (Chicago time) Mon: 4-8, Wed: 9-5, Thurs: on call
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical/ fantasy, sci-fi, romance, modern, again, I do most things, I just can't come up with more genres at the moment
Hey, as you can probably tell, this is just another thread looking for a partner. Nothing all that special.

I'm a female, but I can play either gender as long as I don't get, like, 9/10 roleplays being male or something like that. I'm also up for doubling if you want, or if the plot calls for it. I don't particularly like really short replies. Actually, I'll amend; I don't like replies that aren't at least a medium length paragraph because they don't give me anything to work off of. I usually mimic response lengths, and I get that some responses can be shorter than others, but I hate consistently being that short.

I'm usually up for a variety of themes, settings, and plots. If I'm not okay with something, I will tell you. I won't just hide from it or something. That being said, I do have some ideas I'd like to do, especially one fantasy in a modern age type one. Feel free to shoot me a message either with ideas or asking for some. Make sure to list any specific preferences you have. I hope this all works out.

I am really up for just a normal romance/slice of life sort of thing where I play a dorky character who's dorkiness drives their partner crazy because they think it's adorable. Also, a dorky, shy, introverted character who can be unexpectantly dominant and protective once they've bonded with someone.

Plot Ideas:

This one isn't exactly written out, but I have a female character that I would really like to use for this, simply because I haven't really had a chance to use her yet. I'd like an original rp set in the Harry Potter universe. The cannon events have happened, but they don't exactly matter in this part of the roleplay. Basically, I'm looking for someone who can play a revolution starter. Someone like Voldemort who causes a similar uproar, but they don't have to be so evil and/or malicious. They can have their own reasons, drive, etc. Just keep in mind, unless you would like to help me control the propaganda put out by the Ministry, they will portray your character as evil because they're rising up against them. We can work stuff out, but I was thinking that your character would try to turn mine over to help kick start everything because she's gotten into trouble with the Ministry for experimenting with newer kinds of magic (not necessarily bad, but definitely new and dangerous to test around a lot of people).

-
Five years ago, an endless war broke out between two neighbouring kingdoms. Countless soldiers died, many women were brutalised as the front lines moved back and forth between border towns, and children were afraid to fall asleep at night. After years of brutality from both countries, the two kings were finally able to make an agreement, a treaty that would save so many people from their petty anger. Both rulers would abdicate their thrones and the next generation of royals would be wed. The people were tired of the kings that seemingly didn't care about them or about anything but money, and there had already been assassination attempts on both sides. The next king and queen of the newly merged countries now have to find a way to earn back their favour in the eyes of the people.

-
(Preferred role: Female Vampire)
It was lonely in the woods by herself, but it kept others safe. She hated her life; she hated who she was; she hated her needs. Her cabin in the forest was lonely, but it was completely safe. There was the pack of werewolves somewhat nearby, but as long as she stayed in her own place, they didn't mind her too much. Until that night. She hadn't been expecting it. She was just wandering about her section of the woods, sitting in a tree, only to be caught by a wolf on her territory. He didn't care, though, because he just wanted to bond with his new-found mate.

-
(Preferred role: Her)
In a semi-modern age, magic trumps technology, though it isn't nearly as popular. Most usable magic is wonderful and useful, but the casters are rare, and it is a hard art to master. Genetically, the ability to cast is determined by multiple recessive genes on many of the 23 pairs of chromosomes. The more recessive traits a given person has, the easier it is to cast, and the more kinds they are physically able to use. In an attempt to find as many children with the ability as possible, each set of parents is required to take a genetics test to show the probability of a potential user. Then, the child must take one as soon as possible. As soon as a child's test came back positive, there would be a percentage of genes that correspond to those known to relate to magic.
Each region was different; some required those with talent to receive training from childhood, others before they reached adulthood. Over each part of the world, each child with magical aptitude had to start training anywhere from eight to sixteen.

She wasn't quite what most people expected to see. Her family had been one of the first known line of magic users, and yet wasn't projected to have any large amount of talent. Regardless, she was born with an abnormal amount of corresponding genes. At the age of nine, she was required to seek training, so she was sent to her aunt, the most qualified magic instructor. When she was fifteen, another boy who was just as talented was sent to their small cabin in the woods, his previous mentor being unable to continue teaching due to age. After four years of practising known magic, her aunt disappeared without a trace, and they're out of magic to study.

Pairings (Bold-preferred role)
Magic casters
Werewolf x Witch ***
Human x Witch ***
Bully x nerd
Superhero x villain **
Roommates
Revolutionaries
Apprentice x Teacher (magical)
Two apprentices
Alpha x Beta

Last edited:
Hey, someone else interested in a regular slice-of-life/romance kinda plot! I like the idea of a shy character becoming more protective. I've been hankering to do some kind of slice-of-life story with some interweaving plot lines. I can explain better in PM. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey, someone else interested in a regular slice-of-life/romance kinda plot! I like the idea of a shy character becoming more protective. I've been hankering to do some kind of slice-of-life story with some interweaving plot lines. I can explain better in PM. Let me know if you're interested!
I'm always up for more partners! Feel free to shoot me a pm

Howdy id love to do the female vampire and wolf plot if your still looking!

I am definitely interested in a lovecraftian sort of plot. Maybe in the modern day. I will PM you some of my ideas. I am also up for some romance, but I don't really like slice of life

Magic casters
two apprentices
Roommates (slice of life/romance)

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking