come write with me

lanabanana

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

A PARTNER SEARCH

about me
→ my name is liliana. feel free to call me that, or lana, or lili, or any variation of the name.
→ i am currently nineteen years old. that is pretty much all i can give away about myself that is not related to writing, mainly because i'm a bit particular about givine things out online.
→ on average, i write around 3-4 paragraphs, or 500 - 1000 words. i can do more, and very rarely go below.
→ i like to write both male and female characters of all sexualities. at the moment i am leaning more toward mxf pairings, simply because i'm getting back in the game and haven't written mxf in a long while (especially considering the fact that during my old roleplaying days, i mainly did mxm and fxf). this does not mean i will reject a mxm or fxf pairing.
→ i thoroughly enjoy playing multiple characters and pairings. even if we choose to do just one pairing as our main, i will likely involve many other characters along the way. when i can, i usually prefer to play at least two mains though. i remember the term is also called doubling. i can do tripling and whatever the word is for four characters, but probably not more than that. i'm willing to try, of course, but i'm not so sure i'll be able to keep up.
→ i'm all for doing multiple roleplays. i used to do that with partners i really connected with and wrote well with so if you ever want to start up multiple things along with what we have going, i'll be more than ready for that.
→ i love to communicate. i love talking ooc and i love getting to know my partners. it helps me open up too and i feel like a great roleplay is made through communication. and i tend to sometimes go overboard if i really like our roleplay -- meaning i'll make moodboards, playlists, and a bunch of other stuff.
→ i am fresh out of high school and taking a year break, so i have a lot of time on my hands.
→ i am a-okay with mature themes. i tend to include a lot of violence, gore and cussing in my roleplays, along with mentions/usage of drugs, alcohol and other mature themes. i will do smut, as long as it's written tastefully, and as long as it doesn't become the focus of the roleplay. i hate crass sex scenes and i will immediately ignore a person if things turn to that. if it happens, it happens, and that's great, but i usually don't do smut heavy plots. and i will never do smut with a non-redstar member.
some expectations
→ i would love it if i had flexible partners, at least in terms of characters. it puts me off to meet people that play only females or only males, because i often like to shake things up and include different genders and sexualities. i do not require you to make more than one main character but it's always welcome.
→ i require a response at least once every five days. this is a minimum because i have found that any later usually makes me lose interest. it's a problem, i know, but i can't help it. more responses are greatly appreciated too since i can usually send out a couple of replies in a day if my partner is the same.
→ i know everyone has their lives outside iwaku, and i will never ask them to put our roleplay above that. i just ask that you tell me if you're going to be away for a while. usually, lack of a response for about a week or two will leave me to think that you are no longer interested. i will usually check, but i'm also ditch friendly so if you don't respond after that, i'll just assume we're done.
→ i require my partners be able to write at least 2 good sized posts for each character. i hate one/two liners, or anything less than a good chunky paragraph.
→ i'm not a stickler for grammar or anything, i mean, i make mistakes too and english isn't my first language so there are things i'm also still learning. but when i roleplay with someone, i expect them to have a proper grasp over the language and be able to form sentences properly with proper punctuation usage, meaning right use of the comma or the apostrophe, and capitalisation where necessary. we all make typos. i try my best not to, and to re-read everything i write, but frequent errors often put me off to roleplaying. i won't ask you for a writing sample, but i usually can tell right off the bat if i'm going to be compatible with someone or not.
please pm me, and do not comment on this thread. i will be using it to update plots as and when i come up with them, so there will be more for people to choose from.
→ when you contact me, please tell me a bit about yourself! don't just tell me you 'wanna rp'. that usually turns me off. tell me about you, your writing styles, your interests and ideas. i love it when people pitch in to the whole plotting aspect that takes place before a roleplay begins.
→ i use only real people/celebrities for my faceclaims. i would prefer that my partners did the same. side note: i also tend to use a lot of visuals, like gifs etc. so know that going in lol.

a few pairings (disclaimer: underlined is a preferred role and more often than not, i like to combine pairings or use two pairings together to make a bigger plot)
→ cop x mob boss's kid
→ gangster's kid x rival gangster's kid
→ supernatural creature (werewolv, vampire, fae, elemental, the list goes on) x human
→ supernatural creature x other supernatural creature
→ superhero x supervillain
→ drug addict x former drug addict
→ college professor x student
→ criminal x innocent/accomplice
→ high school stereotype (jock/popular/cheerleader) x high school stereotype (nerd/geek/loner/closet case)
→ someone rough and your typical bad girl/boy x an innocent little cinammon roll who hates violence
→ psychic x skeptic
→ artist x muse
→ rich snob x poor but hard worker
→ royalty x commoner (modern)
→ celebrity x celebrity/fan/normal person who doesn't think much of said celebrity
→ some character x best friend/sibling's significant other
the word bank (a couple of words/themes that should further let you know what i'm into/looking for)
→ stereotypes × angst × drama × fluff × superpowers × supernatural entities × smoking × high school × taboo relationships × secrecy × romance × action × bloody knuckles × horror × dystopian worlds × post apocalyptic worlds × multiple characters × flirting × vampires × werewolves × grunge × drunken mistakes × love triangles × emotionally tortured characters × sci fi × futuristic (within reason) × unexpected hook ups
some plots (thank you tumblr || please note that some of these are nsfw)
the first time || muse a is a senior in high school. she's not the most popular person around, but she's smart, she's got a few close friends, and she gets by. soon she'll be going to college to do some great things. her only worry is her inexperience. muse a doesn't want to go into college as a virgin. enter muse b, someone in more or less a similar scenario. muse b is trying to impress a girl but is afraid of his own inexperience scaring him off. during detention one day, these two somehow talk things out and come to a conclusion: be each other's firsts. it would be awkward for both of them but they could get through it together. nothing could go wrong... right? so will muse b feel differently after they hook up? will muse a feel like she's accomplished all that she needs to do? (preferred role: muse a)
mutual || muse a and muse b are coworkers and had been for a while. muse b always found muse aattractive and enjoy flirting with them, but won’t admit it because plot twist muse a is friends with muse b’s sibling. one night muse a sends out a flirty snap to muse b and then they end up flirting with one another, sending pictures and stuff. one night muse a and muse b are closing the store and they end up having sex in the office. after that muse a seem to be distant towards muse b and they’re just confused because muse a told them they want them. somuse b is like i need to know if this is mutual, before i go and get way too involved, i want you bad, can you reciprocate??
not your average girl || muse a is your typical freshman in college trying to get used to things. muse b is a well known frat/sorority junior in college. one night, muse a’s roommate drags them out to the party hosted by muse b’s house. obviously muse a is uncomfortable and muse bnotices and instantly walks over towards them thinking they’ll be an easy fuck, but whatmuse b doesn’t realize is that they really end up liking muse a??
bon appetit | Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse Aloves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they’re looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A’s significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A’s lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can’t help but notice that their lover’s old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move–sliding their foot against Muse B’s leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they’ve done and can’t wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes. (preferred role: muse a)
mile high club | Muse A and Muse B are on a flight to a far away island, for a destination wedding. Muse A is about to be married to Muse B’s best friend. The bride and groom-to-be are on separate flights, due to Muse A wanting to adhere to the tradition of not seeing the bride before the ceremony. Muse A is seated in first class with Muse B and her maid of honor; the maid of honor is fast asleep. The rest of the wedding party is flying coach. Muse A and Muse B stay awake for the majority of the flight’s duration, reflecting on shared memories, and flirting with an attraction that’s been buried for the sake of both of their relationships with the groom-to-be. Spurred on by liquid courage, Muse B propositions Muse A for a one time, get-it-out-of-our-systems fling several thousand feet in the air. It’s their last chance to see what it’d be like to be lovers. Will Muse A take it? Will there be a wedding? (Preferred role: muse a)
dating my brother’s best friend | plot where yeah i’m dating my older brothers best friend who is also older than him and me but my brother doesn’t know and lots of sexual tension and he fingers her at the dinner table and whenever the friend sleeps over he always goes to her room and sleeps in her bed until morning until he has to get up to lay back at her brothers room to make it seem like he was there the whole night oh my god
a couple fandoms (disclaimer: i am fine doing canon x canon, oc x oc and canon x oc.. also okay with using just the worlds and making up our own kind of roleplay using the themes!)
→ harry potter/fantastic beasts
→ star wars (little rusty)
→ how to train your dragon
→ the hunger games (mainly the universe or ocxcanon)
→ stranger things (or something along those lines? also ocxcanon)
→ bird box (maybe something to do with the same universe?)
→ teen wolf (could use the characters or the concept)
→ push (the movie; interesting concept, not necessarily using the same characters)
→ the purge (something along those lines maybe?)
→ shadowhunters (the books only. could do something original with the same universe)
→ x-men/marvel (or something to do with superheroes)
→ the maze runner (or similar concept)
→ divergent (maybe not the same characters, but could use the faction system to make our own world)
→ disney
→ game of thrones
→ chronicles of narnia (or something along those lines)
→ percy jackson (or maybe just something to do with various mythologies and demigods)
→ supernatural (or something about hunters and supernatural species)
→ vampire academy (don't actually know the fandom but the name sounds cool lol, we could do stuff with a school for vampires. or a school for supernaturals)
→ glee (or just something like high school drama with stereotypes and everyone forced to bond)

Last edited:
UPDATE #1

currently looking for one or two more partners. looking for something angsty or dystopian (either fandoms or using one of the worlds to base our own roleplay off of). could also do something with superpowers or gangs/mafias. please PM me if interested. do not post here.

Reactions: no hero
UPDATE #2

still looking for a few more partners! please PM me if interested. do not post here.

UPDATE #3

→ really craving some fandoms, especially teen wolf , the maze runner and/or marvel! please PM me if interested. do not post here.

Reactions: lanabanana