3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Modern, Medieval/Fuedal
Announcements!!!!

Will use this to signify IRL events that may keep me from posting for a while.

But for now! I am officially open and accepting roleplays! ^^ Also Hi! I am new to the site but not new to roleplaying. ^^

NEW!!!! I still have the annoying cough but otherwise mostly recovered from COVID. I am job hunting/interviewing so some days are going to be busier than others, I still work for the current job in the meantime, just know that my response times/availability will be a lot more sporadic than usual because of this. Feel free to approach but just know I will be asking for more patience from you than I might normally especially with me also having bouts of wanting to just play Stardew Valley at the moment. XD There is also going to be days that I end up passing out as soon as I get home. So sorry in advance but I promise I will respond to rps as soon as I can/have the brain power to do so. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaynoir

• Why hello there!
    What brings you to my little search thread? Oh!? You wish to become a co-storyteller with me? Amazing dear! Perhaps I should tell you more about myself first then right? After all it is rude not to introduce one’s self to guests~ :3

I’m Shizuki Nirokuma, it’s a mouthful I know. Feel free to call me whatever, though Shizu is usually the most common. I am a 29 year old female, using she/her pronouns…but don’t fret if you slip up. I’m not easily offended ^^. I hail from California, so whatever that timezone is…I’m terrible with remembering honestly. I work as a receptionist for a clinic and work from 5:30 am to 2 pm my time M-F and sometimes I work on Saturdays…not too terribly often though. I am also going to the gym three days out of the week: For now. Which means most days during the week at least I may be too tired to respond to you whether it is OOC or to the roleplay itself and I apologize ahead of time for that. ^^

I would like to finish out this introduction by saying one thing: there will be more but I will save that for the other tabs, but this is just super super super important to me when it comes to roleplays. I also would like to apologize if this or anything you read from here on out gives you the impression of me being mean and unapproachable…I promise I am nice, I just have become irritable with certain things after my time of roleplaying. (Which I have been doing since I was like 12 with the longest hiatus I took being about a year…otherwise I might take a break for like a month or two to reset when I take on too many at once. XD) Please, if you are thinking of approaching me with a desire to rp….please please please introduce yourself. I know this seems stupid to ask, but I have had people approach in the past who merely say something like: Hi, How are you? And then begin chatting about something without ever telling me who they are (Like what they prefer to go by…I mean clearly I could call you by whatever shows up as your profile name…but the introduction is still nice.), what they want (Fandom or original roleplay) How old they are, and what pronouns, because I don’t want to offend anyone by accidentally using the wrong ones. So just please introduce yourself in return when approaching. It puts me at ease otherwise I am sitting on the other end of the screen skeptically staring at the message like…what is this…what do they want…who are they…and it activates my mean response. [it’s what I am going to call it ok, but it’s that if I respond and you say one thing I don’t like…I delete and block.XD]

• How am I as an RPer?

Well? If I must use labels. I consider myself semi- to lazy literate. I don’t go out of my way to use extraordinary vocabulary nor do I describe every leaf of every tree. I describe enough to begin the painting and it’s up to you to complete the picture with your imagination. :3

However, having said the above...I promise I will not give you a one line response!!!!. The least you may get from me, is a good chunky paragraph otherwise I may give two to five chunky paragraphs. It really just depends on my mood, how much I am given, and how tired I am from the work day.

When it pertains to my personal activity. I am currently working mornings, super early, and at least three days out of the week I go to the gym after work to try and get back in shape. So during the work week my responses to rps may be sporadic. OOC chatter though I may respond to until I pass out.

With that said, feel free to send a message every now and again to make sure I haven’t forgotten. But please...not too often or too soon. Give me like two weeks before giving a poke message about replying. OOC chatter of course is totally fine on a regular basis. Just know that I occasionally don’t feel like even participating in OOC as I would rather sleep or I am not actually around as I am out doing boring adult things.

This is meant to be fun and not a job. So if we are roleplaying don’t feel bad if you are taking longer to reply. I promise I am a patient person. I’ve waited an entire year for a reply before, I promise I can wait for you. I understand stuff happens, or maybe you feel like having fun with your friends/family. I get it, I can wait. Although, communication is key here guys, if you’re taking a while to respond to the roleplay but are at least speaking with me ooc then I am a happy camper. If I don’t hear from you for a while, usually like a couple of months, I will pop in with a message and check in on you, make sure you are ok and the like before asking about if you were still interested in our rp. If I still don’t hear from you after that I will send another after another couple of months. If I again don’t hear from you I will assume that you have lost interest and delete everything.

While I am not always the greatest at being a social butterfly I do try to stay in contact with my rp buddies OOC. Let’s be friends and fangirl/boy, discuss plot twists, share memes or random videos, or even have mini side rps involving our characters together!

I do play as both male and female characters. However! For any ORIGINAL ROLEPLAYS: I play the female role unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon. Basically just ask me if I will take on the male role. I have had to play the male role far too many times for originals that I have developed a high preference for being the female role. Of course Fandoms are the exception to this as we will be doubling...me playing a male canon for you and you playing a male canon for me (With the assumption my rp partner is another female. If my rp partner is a male…I will happily play a female cannon for your male oc so long as you play a male canon for my female oc.)

I also just want to get this out of the way. While I absolutely love my peeps of the LGBTQ+ community. When it comes to roleplaying I only do M/F pairings for mains. I have tried in the past to write // pairings and I just couldn’t really get into it. Side characters can be what/whoever we want, I just ask for m/f for main pairings please and thank you. Also...feel free to send me links to some of your stories with // mains. I love reading them!

When it comes to Fandoms, I only do Canon x OC pairings!!!. There are a couple of exceptions but I will list them in the actual fandoms section. If you don’t see a Canon x Canon pairing I would be willing to do, assume I want to do Canon x OC only for that particular fandom. I also will very rarely accept Oc x Oc pairings as I have a high high high preference for Canon x OC pairings.

I should also note that when it comes to characters and their reference images. I highly prefer anime/drawn references or descriptions. I will make mild exceptions in the event a fandom we do is based more on a 'real' tv show or movie...like Supernatural or Harry Potter. But even then I prefer to use anime-esque references. I also do not care for loli/shota (in the essence of that the character looks and acts like a small child: An example of this being Honey from Ouran High School Host club.) as I prefer them to look and act more like the age they are supposed to be.

But just to be clear...that is more for MY personal preference. If we are doing a fandom like Ouran and you happen to want me to play as Honey for you. By all means I will happily. It's just not my thing personally and prefer it not be a thing when it comes to fandoms. The only exception I will make for the appearance thing being with supernatural beings...the easiest examples being vampires and elves...beings that could be centuries old but still look to only be in their early, mid or late 20s.

I will say that I am ditch friendly, however I feel it would be polite/nice/whatever you want to call it, if you gave me a heads up that you no longer wish to rp. I don’t need an explanation as to why...If you don’t wanna, the only thing you might get in return from me is a simple: “Thank you for letting me know. :3 I wish you luck in your next ventures and if you ever wish to try again let me know. :3” This is mostly because then I know for sure, that I can expect no reply to be made…ever and that I am free to go ahead and delete everything I have…be it the gdoc or leaving the conversation if we are playing onsite.

In order of preference, I prefer to Rp over Gdocs and then onsite. I usually like to use Discord for ooc chatter only. And I will only be giving my Discord out to people who I have been chatting with for a little bit onsite first.

• What do I look for in potential partners?

-**REQUIRED** You MUST BE 18 or older to talk to me. I am a year away from thirty. Therefore it not only feels weird when talking to those much younger than I, but I also occasionally roleplay adult content and not only would that be against site rules, it would also make me uncomfortable.

-I am not a grammar or spelling nazi...but I do appreciate the effort to try and make sure everything makes sense. I know things happen...and honestly I don’t notice mistakes all that often. However if I feel like I need a special decoder to decipher what you are trying to write then I will most likely not want to continue rping.

-I write in third person perspective and so should you. It weirds me out to write in first person for anything other than inner monologue. It also weirds me out because I prefer that separation of person and character. So doing everything in first person is just creepy to me. I also don’t care for second person for that same reason. Separation of person and character. It takes me out of the story when people use anything but third person.

-DOUBLING IS A MUST FOR FANDOMS!!!! Do not come at me wanting me to play a canon to your oc but you won't do the same because it isn't your thing or you don't think you can play a canon character properly. The ONLY exception to this rule I am willing to make is in the event we are playing two different fandoms in which maybe you give me only my pairing from one and I give you your pairing from the other.

-Having said the above, I feel it is necessary to say this, because this has happened to me before and I can't stand it. GIVE EQUAL ATTENTION TO BOTH!! Don't give me this amazing post as your oc for me to respond to as the canon I am playing for you but then put mediocre effort into the canon that you are playing for my oc. I will not only drop the rp but immediately block you from being able to contact me again.

-Gonna add this in as well. In the event we double in multiple rps...Like let's say we do a BNHA and a Bungo Stray dogs and we both want pairings played in both. If I am needing to make an oc for one of the roleplays but have one already made for the other... and rather than waiting for me to finish we decided to play your pairing for the one while I get my character together. Know this...we WILL be playing just my side at the least for the other to keep things fair.

(Again, this is stemming from previous experience...I had someone who was excited about one fandom even though we picked out two to play. I had to make a character for the one they were excited for. So we started with their pairing while I made my character. However, upon asking about doing my pairing for the other since I had a character together...I was basically brushed off in their excitement. Do not do this...it makes me feel ignored and that you do not care about me as a rp partner...Like all you care about is yourself. I don't like feeling this way and I try to avoid making others feel this way.)

-I am also adding this in as I have come to a realization that I allow way too much to happen from time to time and it ruins my motivation to roleplay which ruins my posting desire for the partners I have that I do still enjoy roleplaying with. BUT: please be willing to compromise. This pertains more to if we decide to do multiple roleplays OR add in multiple pairings in fandoms. As an example...let's use Saiyuki for this one. Let's say we start out with our initial pairings, let's say I play Sanzo for you and you play Hakkai for me. A few posts in we decide to add in the other party members. Now Gojyo is always tied in top choices for me...but let's just say after some back and forth I sigh on my side of the computer and let you have Gojyo..taking Goku...a character I have no interest in really beyond him being a comic relief type of character. Then I expect you will let me have my first pick of the others (Kougaiji or Dokugakuji). If you go on and on about one character to the point I just let you have them to be able to move on and call first dibs on the remaining characters from there without letting me have a choice...I will just drop the rp...I'm tired of in some cases, being the only person in a roleplay willing to make compromises.

-Don't contact me if you poof, lose interest in a subject easily, or will end up going on a hiatus that you are not sure when you will come out of shortly after starting to roleplay with me. I get excited about rps and I’ve had this happen to me several times. Someone approaches wanting to do a fandom roleplay…We get two or so posts out (Starter and a reply post or two) before suddenly nothing…and no ooc communication from my partner about if they are just taking longer because stuff is going on but they will get around to it. Three months go by with nothing. No reply, no ooc communication. NOTHING. But then I drop in a check in message and then I find out…you have lost interest because your muse for that fandom comes and goes a lot. THIS PISSES ME OFF! This is exactly why I told you not to contact me if you lose interest quickly/poof easily. I just wasted my time plotting, getting excited for a roleplay only for it to die within three to four posts. So don’t do it.

-As it pertains to the above information. If you have health issues, mental or physical…if you can let me know when things are not going well for you so I know you will be gone for a while so I know what’s going on and can/will most likely drop in to check on you and see how YOU are doing while I wait for you to be in a better place for roleplaying. I will also avoid the prodding messages about if you are still interested in the roleplay unless a lot of time, probably like six months to a year, has passed of no response to the roleplay and then I might ask if you were still interested in picking it up whenever you were feeling better again.

-I have provided samples, don't ask me for more, I won't be asking them from you.

-When it comes to fandoms:If it is not listed, I am not interested. I tried to do this once, but I just can't. I don't know enough about the lore of the world to comfortably rp in it and it would be too much work to try to cram it all in.

-I can, will and do reserve the right to drop an rp for any reason. I will try to let you know why, but if I wanna drop it, just let it be. I will do the same for you.

-Give me angst, drama, let's torment our characters a bit. Unless the world or fandom we are going for is full of fluff, I like to use semi-dark themes in the rps, because sometimes it's these events that will bring our characters together. So if you're looking for all fluff in a fandom world that isn't all fluff...I may be inclined to drop the rp pretty quick because I will get bored very easily.

-Although, no matter the fandom, I do want romance and fluff involved. But I absolutely LOATHE an insta-romance. No, our characters are not going to look at each other and immediately know they love each other. Now could they look at each other and feel attraction? Yes! Give me this! Let them have a crush on each other but don't know what to do or how to act. Do they risk ruining the friendship they have to ask for something more? This is what I want! Hell give me frenemies turned lovers or something.

-A note on characters for fandoms: Look I get it, most of us like to include romance as a part of our roleplays. I understand everyone is going to have their comfort level. However, I am getting sick and tired of potential partners wanting to age up characters to 18 just because that fits within the realm of their comfort zone. If we are playing in a world where characters are at least 16, then we will play them as such. These are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND ROMANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING TEENAGERS!!!! We've all been teens, around 15-16 is about when we start exploring the idea of dating and falling in love ourselves. The ONLY exception to the age up rule is Naruto and maybe Miraculous Ladybug. I will age them up to 16 at least and this has more to do with writing out fight scenes/violence.As I have mentioned I like to torment my characters a bit…I feel less like a jerk if they are at least in their teen years. I purposefully have nothing on my list of fandoms where children are involved because we would have to age them up to at least teenagers and I am far too lazy to put in that kind of effort. I will be ok with aging them up to 18 if YOU, that's right I am putting this on you because you're the one wanting to age them up for your own comfort level, can give a plot idea that I can be truly excited about. Also, depending on the fandom, most of my OC’s are designed for beginnings of most shows, and placing them in the same school or the like. Meaning there will be history between my OC’s and whomever the canon is you are playing for my oc. Therefore, if you are wanting to age them up to 18, be prepared for a LOT of plotting and history and whatnot….

-Romance does not equal sex!!!! Sex does not equal romance. When I say romance, I mean the cutesy stuff...the butterflies in the stomach because you are crushing on someone. The first kiss, first date. I also typically mean a slow burn romance. Maybe they have been crushing on each other for a while but unsure of how to proceed? Stuff like this....which is why I find it so annoying when people want to age up fictional characters to 18 just because they don't feel comfortable playing teenagers.

• Again you do not have to provide any. I only am because I want you to understand what I am looking for in return. As well as show you a bit of how I rp. ^^
    1. This is a starter for a BNHA rp with me posting as my OC.
    Early morning, the sun just started to rise and light up her bedroom in it’s soft orangey hue which caused the young brunette to stir in her bed. A soft sigh left her lips as she opened her eyes and looked to her bedside alarm clock. Always...she always woke up before her alarm would ever go off, yet if she just gave up and didn’t set it...it would be the one morning she overslept. She sat up slowly and looked around her room a moment. A habit she developed at home when her mother would stage surprise attacks on her to keep her sharp. So it stuck. She was always keeping an eye out for her surroundings thanks to her mother’s insane training before coming to U.A.

A bittersweet thought, they were going into their second years here, and they had already been through so much. From the USJ attack to the ambush at the training camp. Even Bakugo’s kidnapping! They all went through a lot in the last school year and Yuki was mildly excited and nervous for what the future may hold. Will they have to fight more villains? Or will it be smoother sailing and they could do more than worry about when the next attack was going to happen, or where the villains would strike next? These were just the first thoughts running through her head as she was getting out of bed, fixing the covers so her bed was once again nice and neat.

Going to her dresser she found a tank top and pair of gym shorts to change into so she could go for a jog, or a run on the treadmill. The perfect way she liked to start her morning routine. Exercise! Grabbing a towel she hung over the back of her neck, the ends resting over her chest she headed down from her room to the mini gym they had at the dorms and set up the treadmill. She went for an easy pace, mostly because it was about waking up, not a vigorous workout to gain speed or strength. Her tennis shoes she threw on pattered against the belt of the machine as she jogged. Her mind wandering from the past events that happened to what she would make for breakfast. She would go over everything that sounded good and then settled on a simple breakfast...something she could make a large amount of to feed the entire dorm.

1. This is a reply post for a Bungou Stray Dogs where I reply as my two oc’s, Dazai and Chuuya.
    Dazai would listen to her speak and then offered a playful grin. “Well you know if you did decide to stick around a bit more permanently you could always join our little team. I mean Kunikida is my usual partner and Atsushi is my apprentice so he’s always tagging along with the other members from time to time. And who knows maybe you and I would make a good team from time to time as well.” He would offer while also taking a moment to take a look outside, getting a feel for how much longer they were going to be in the cabs. And judging by the location they were only going to be here for a little bit longer.

“Oh I know how about we to go the cafe and celebrate a mission success?” He would suggest with a grin. The man always went to the same place to go out to eat but to him it was great because they knew the staff there and for the most part they knew him. While they liked to give him a hard time, they knew he eventually made good on his tab...sometimes with a little threatening involved from the strong willed pretty waitress that was practically always there. Or he could trick Kunikida into paying the tab most of the time. Watching as she changed from her glasses to her contacts he couldn’t help but chuckle softly. “You could have kept your glasses on. They look good on you.” He would say smiling.

A soft chuckle left the woman’s lips a moment as she sat up more normal in her seat. “If I lashed out I just needed a power nap. I’ll rest more once everything is finished.” She would say before leaning forward to give the driver and address to stop at. Luckily it wasn't too far off deviance from the agency. Before she went to see the President she wanted to take a shower and get cleaned up. “I hope you don’t mind if we take a quick detour first. I would like to clean up and at least get into some clean clothes as well.” She would say with a soft smile.

“What do I remember?” She asked and then offered a nod. “I remember being cornered by some of the Mafia and I would have been able to take them out if they hadn’t had some kids captured as bait. I couldn’t put them in danger as well so I let them take me. I would have been able to get out but they kept me drugged up on something. Whatever it was..it was strong...I could hardly stay awake and they made sure to keep that stuff in my system. Except for today. I think they were trying to allow enough of it out of my system that I wasn't completely out of it but still enough to get the job done.” She would say with a soft sigh.

“Sir...We’re sorry but they sent Dazai among the people that came to the warehouse.” one of the males stammered under the scrutinous glare of the red head. The said male stood with his arms crossed over his chest, clear anger and annoyance in his tone. Of course Dazai was going to come to the rescue. It was a woman in danger. He was always the type to try and rescue the damsel in distress. However his attention turned to a familiar looking butterfly as it fluttered nearby. Waving it off as the last thing he needed was for her to be here. How many times did he have to tell her not to show up here...That she would be in danger or used for the bosses desires. “Whatever...just fix this quickly...I have other matters to attend to anyways.” He says before dismissing the others and taking his leave to find where she was.

Coming to the place she was hiding, he placed his hands in his pockets as he glared dangerously down at her. “What the hell are you doing here? You know you could have been caught? It’s not safe for you to be here...if you’re not taken in or killed for being a trespasser.” He would begin to chastise her. Though he was of course happy to see her, he was just a bit annoyed she would put herself in danger like this.

A silent sigh left her lip as the brunette walked out of the president’s office. She had been busy taking care of another case that she just wrapped up when she got the message. She headed over as quickly as she could but it seemed they already had enough people on the job, plus it had been completed. There was no point in doing anything now at this point. So she decided to hang around the office for a moment. She would say her hello’s to everyone that she had passed until she reached his desk. Ranpo Edogawa. Probably the agencies most brilliant detectives here, though she got the sense he was from time to time hopelessly clueless, the poor man didn’t even know how to get around too much as she would be asked to join him if anything for the simple fact there was no one else available to escort the man. But Sakura couldn’t help the form of attachment she knew was there for the man. She may not have seen his face but she knew it was him and her heart tried to flip flop on her as a smile planted on her lips. “Good Morning Ranpo-Sama.” She would say as she approached his desk. “It’s been a while since the last time we went on a mission together. How are you doing?”

1. This is an old premade starter for an original, one that I still use today. ^^
    It was a cold moonlit night, like any other, but something seemed wrong. I had woken only to find myself still dreaming. The world around me was a bit hazy except right in front of me. It was the same path I took even when I was awake and in the real world. Leaving my room I walked down the moonlit hallway, the world taking on the eerie blue color as it bathed in the light. I would continue walking until I reached one of the smaller training halls of my father’s dojo. Before opening the door I could hear the sounds of someone inside, the padding of their feet as it hit the floor, the soft sound of breathing and the rustling of material of clothes. The door would open a crack and I would glimpse a man, training all alone, his body shining from the sweat that dripped from his skin. He must have been a new student of father’s because I didn’t recognize him. What happened next always seemed to amaze me, I would find myself standing in the room, his body pressing closer to mine, I could feel his warmth, and smell his skin, his breath teasing my lips as he hovered close to them. A whispered, “I’ll come for you.”

A jolt woke the young woman up as she gasped, her reaction much similar to a person waking up from a nightmare. A hand rushed up and placed fingers on her lips. She could still feel as if she had been really kissed. Her face was flushed and she sighed softly. “What is wrong with me…?” She would sigh out as she got up to fetch herself some water to make tea and calm her nerves. It was the same dream she had for the past week. A strange man in the dojo and saying he was going to come for her, as if he were going to take her away from this place and bring her on some great adventure. She felt silly even just thinking that would be true. Nanet gave a soft sigh as she played with her long raven colored hair, waiting for the water to boil over the fire. Her slate grey eyes watching the flames dance about.

When the tea was finished she sat down near the garden area outside to enjoy the cool night air. The pale moonlight reflected from the koi fish pond. A soft smile formed on her lips as she listened to the crickets’ song and the occasional frog.

• I just want to reiterate:

-I double and so should you

-M/F pairings for main, Npcs and side characters can be whatever

-Canon x Oc Pairings only unless otherwise specified

-No Insta-romance!

-If I don't list it, please don't ask.

-The next tab is in no particular order

• Naruto

I have not finished this series...and am super behind in it...don't ask...it's embarrassing how far behind I am. XD I am slowly working on it though...very slowly.

Who I want: Kakashi Hatake!!!!! He is the only one I want at the moment. Please indulge in this with me!

Who I can play for you: Just ask. I am willing to try anyone...but I have the most experience playing Sasuke, Itachi, Kiba, and Naruto. I have a small amount of experience in playing Guy, Mizuki, Deidara and Tobi.

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academy

I have watched up to the filler episode where they kind of plug in the trailer for the first MHA movie and I haven't finished this just yet. I am still trying to find where I can watch the movie...I know everyone says the first one sucks..but OCD says I must watch it in the order they are supposed to be released in. XD

Who I want: Katsuki Bakugo!!!! Until this itch is scratched he is the only one I want.

Who I can play for you: Just ask. Again willing to try anyone. However I do have the most experience playing: Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari,Eijiro Kirishima and All Might

The people I have dabbled in playing as: Mirio Togata, and Tenya Iida[/b]

Bungo Stray Dogs

I still have to watch the Dead Apple Movie and what has still been released in the seasons, but I am the most caught up in this one.

Who I want: (No particular order)

Doppo Kunikida

Edogawa Ranpo

Osamu Dazai

Who I can play for you: Just ask...but I have the most experience playing Dazai and Chuuya.

Saiyuki

I have watched all of the second season and some of the first. Love these guys and their adventures.

Who I want: Cho Hakkai

Sha Gojyo

Genjyo Sanzo

Dokugakuji

Kougaiji

Who I can play for you: Just ask I've played most of the main cast and Kou's Team.

Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir

I have only been watching this on Netflix and haven't watched the last season that has been released since Netflix takes forever to put the next one out.

Who I want: Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir (He is the only one that I want ^^)

WHo I can play for you: Just ask. I haven't really had many hits that panned out for this one, but I have had a few requests for Luka.

Side note: I would be willing to do a Marinette/Ladybug x Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir with this one...but I will be playing Marinette.

Ouran High School Host Club

I have finished this anime and only read a couple of volumes of the manga.

Who I would like you to play for me: In order of preference

Takashi Morinozuka (I know he may be difficult because he is the strong silent type, but I really do love him so much!)

Hikaru and/or Kaoru Hitachiin

Ritsu Kasanoda

Tamaki Suoh

Kyoya Ootori

Who i can play for you: Anyone. I have the most experience playing Kyoya, Honey and the Twins.

Fairy Tail

I have only watched up to a couple of episodes after the Thunder Palace Arc. I lost cable and internet for a while when this show was running originally and have been slowly catching up...sort of.

Who I want:

Gray Fullbuster

Natsu Dragneel

Gajeel Redfox

Who I can play for you:Just Ask. I have played as Natsu, Laxus and Gajeel before.

Other Fandoms:

These are ones that I am willing to do but don't have as much specifics or characters at the ready for these ones. So it will take me some time to actually start as I would have to make some character profiles.

Trigun

Final Fantasy VIII, X, X-2, XV

Yu Yu Hakishu

Kamisama Kiss

Sailor Moon (Mostly looking for Mamoru...willing to explore something with Prince Saphir)

Inuyasha (Play Koga or Miroku for me?)

Skip Beat! (Give me Ren Tsuruga please?)

Uta No Prince Sama (Mostly looking for Otoya or someone willing to play Natsuki/Satsuki)

Supernatural (Please give me Sam Winchester~)

Plunderer (I haven't watched much of this anime but what I have seen I love and please give me Licht~)

Vampire Knight (Give me Aido, Kaname or Zero these are my top three picks with Aido at number one ((Shocker I know but the side vamps never seemed to get much love. XD))

Hellsing (I have only watched the first few episodes...and not even the Ultimate yet, but I am aware of some of the events that happen. I would really love to more of a offset story as I really would love to play against Pip Bernodette~)
    (Will add more as I remember them)

• Please remember and keep in mind

-Unless otherwise agreed upon, I play the female role

-I still prefer no Insta-romance but Insta-attraction is totally fine.

-I don't really care for most Slice of Life based plays. (Examples being: Boyfriend x Girlfriend, Husband x Wife, things along these lines.)

-bold is the character/role I want

-left alone I will play either

-The more **** the more I am craving it

-The second tab contains premade characters or starters to pick from.

Genres/generic pairings:
    Gangster x Singer/Club Entertainer ********
    Bodyguard x Person being guarded
    Personal Knight x Princess
    Prince x Princess
    Reincarnated Deities

(This is just a start. I will add more as I go.)

• KEYWORDS: Action, Adventure, Romance, Doubling,Rurouni Kenshin-esque era, Fantasy potential, Crime Fighting

Basic Concept: This sibling duo work for the government (or whatever we are choosing to call it.) and have been sent out on a mission to gather comrades for the cause, namely to stop the uprising of blood hungry warriors too keen on staying in the past that it begins to affect others in the form of mass murders.

(DISCLAIMERS: There are options for this one in terms of do you want more fantasy based? Whether that be by simply adding magic/special abilities or even adding fantasy races or stick to a more 'realistic' based scene. DOUBLING IS A MUST! For this one is the only original I have that is intentionally designed with two characters that you are going to be playing against to not only make things fair in that I will be playing a male and female main but so that you will be able to as well. This was done mostly out of a personal frustration of always being asked to play the male portion of a pairing in originals and an understanding that sometimes other people do not want to play as the male role and would prefer to play the female...so to be fair to everyone and myself...this is a pairing designed to be played in a doubling setting. You do not have to play as people that would end up on their team. Maybe one character is and the other is one of the "bad guys" that they are hunting down, or maybe a small time crook that ends up turning their lives around with them.

Keywords: Fantasy, Action, Princess (Royal/Leader) x Knight (Personal Guard), Arrianged Marriage, Mildly Dark themes (Long drawn out wars causing a shift in people's emotions), Romance, "Forbidden" romance (In that I was intending it to be a supernatural being falling in love with a human. This is not necessary if you wish to play as a supernatural being as well. ^^))

Basic Concept: What happens when people, especially those of the supernatural world, are involved in a long drawn out war created when fear begins to take hold in one particular races hearts. Add into it that your people are losing more and more thanks to that fear; the fear of the humans driving them harder, the fear from the supernatural weakening them into fearful beings trying to hide in order to survive. What happens when one strong willed person decides it is enough of people being afraid, that there has to be a way for them all to live in peace once again, as they did long ago? Will it work? Will it fail? Will all be lost?

KEYWORDS: Vampires, Romance, Obsession, Fantasy, Hunters' Daughter x Vampire

Basic Concept: When the daughter of a hunter family is spared from a gruesome fate, and a dream happening over and over again, does this obsession lead somewhere? Is it dangerous? Is it safe?

Vcc1s9fC_hCA3lxWhaXyzZVMC3m6z-eGT-FjF115ppVi-kZbnJ2KpG-8NjFNvAM-TmyuUsptMweOG38tOfAcOjaRUv8xes2geNXkwmZDq8z9LgF7RYShZEn-pwThgmDwFH92gqBqEdqvFSOocA

Crickets sang outside as the leaves of trees in the distance lightly danced in the soft breeze. Stars peeked through cloud clusters and the world seeped in the darkness of night. All was well and calm until suddenly there was a loud cracking of the wooden front door being burst open. Sounds of objects being thrown to the ground and then people yelling. Soon the sounds of a fight filled the home, all heard from the darkened closet she hid herself in. A terrifying scene was playing out, yet she felt no fear?! She merely hid because she hoped the intruders would be too focused on everything else over finding her. After all, she was only four and not fit for fighting. Not that the little girl would if given the chance. Flesh being torn apart and the smell of iron filled the home, enough to send the vampires that were raiding their home to go into a feeding frenzy had they not seemed already satiated from the lack of hissing, growling and fighting over the parts. That was a distinct sound she has only heard once in her lifetime. The one time her parents were trying to train her in how to become a hunter….like them. No, this seemed targeted, like they planned this attack. The goal? Most likely to take out the hunters that so mercilessly kill them just for being what those who fear them call monsters.

In the closet she remained until the sounds seemed to stop entirely, her little heart pounding in her chest. The only fear coursing through her veins in that moment was that of potentially dying a painful death that night. Footsteps echo through the now empty halls of her home. Stopping as they seemed to reach their destinations and then the closet doors opened wide. She was met with the face of a vampire, and while she should have felt fear, whether over the thought of dying or that the "monster" had found her. Instead his presence seemed to calm her as he leaned over to pick up the little frame of the girl hiding in the closet. He spoke words…so soft, so gentle, so reassuring yet they seemed so fleeting now. A heavy gasp left her lips as she jolted awake. It was the same dream again….from so many years ago. The now twenty one year old young lady sighed as she slipped out from beneath her comforter and stood up with a big stretch. Moving to her curtains she threw them open, it was still dark out, light barely peeking through the surface as she seemed to beat the sunrise once more.

Mia rifled through her dresser for clothes to wear, she had to run into town for some supplies. Not to mention the fresh air might actually help her clear her head. Finding something suitable to wear she moved to the bathroom where she showered, washed and conditioned long, soft chocolate locks. Finished washing up, she took time to dry herself off and get herself clothed. Opting for a simple white tee shirt and jean shorts since the summer heat would make it a bit unbearable for anything longer. Soon grabbing her satchel bag and slinging it over her shoulder. Dressed for her errands she left her bedroom and into the living room. Sitting on the couch in the otherwise still darkened room was Damien, a dear friend and roommate. "Hey I'm heading out…How are you on supplies?" She queried with the male. "I could use more…if it's not too much trouble." He replied back with a groggy tone, he was still sleepy but that was too be expected, he should be sleeping still, yet was woken at the sound of his friend being startled and wanted to make sure she was alright. Looking at her…she seemed fine but he was still curious to what was going on in her head.

Mia nodded and then smiled softly. "Sounds like a plan. I should be back soon. I just need to get some things for the house and get some new paints." She returned and then chuckled as she noticed the worried look on his face. "I'm fine, I promise. I've just had that dream again….I wish I could remember his face…maybe then he wouldn't haunt my dreams so…" She sighed and then went to the front door where she slipped on a pair of tennis shoes and left the house. Her errands took her maybe an hour and a half to complete, getting food supplies, paint, and she had to stop by a blood bank where she could pick up the packets Damien needed to survive. He was a survivor of a raid that ended with him being turned by a vampire who thought it was a fun idea to torture and torment the human captives by turning them and practically starving them until they are willing to submit to their will. Mia ended up finding him when he was close to death's door, and was almost attacked by him. She is always glad to see that he is doing much better now than he was when they first met. When she walked back into her home, she gave the blood packets to Damien. "Here that should be enough to last you until next month." She spoke and headed to the kitchen to put the rest of the items away. Afterwards, she immediately went to the room she used as her art studio where she sat herself down in front of the faceless portrait. The satchel was abandoned on the ground beside her as she picked up the colors of paint she needed and one by one laid them out on her palette before grabbing her brush and idly began working on details of the outfit that she remembered. Her earthy orbs drawn to the faceless features of the man from her dreams…a memory she wished to recall yet struggled to do so.
    KEYWORDS: Gangster x Club Entertainer/Singer, Romance, Action

Basic Concept: When a young girl is struck with bad luck in life she sets out to do better, but that luck continues. Always with a passion for singing, lies about her age to work at a rather seedy seeming Strip Club that honestly didn't bother to fully check on her background. Barely legal to drink, she does so with a group who is offering to pay her for her company until something doesn't feel right. Last thing he remembers is that she was in the back ally being felt up by the very same guys. And then someone seemed to rescue her...little would she be aware in that moment this man was a part of the gang that ran in the background of the club.

**TRIGGER WARNING: This character's profile does hold themes of child abuse, molestation and rape/almost rape....Beyond the mention of such acts as a part of her history for the character, no such themes will be further mentioned/played out.

Last edited:

Afterthoughts~​

Because I didn't think of it at the time and being too lazy to find a place to fit it amongst the paragraphs above. I decided to do this. ^^

• I promise I am more nice and accomodating than what any of the above information says...as I have stated...I am just a little bummed out about things that occur and have occured often enough that I feel the need to say them.
  • Also note, it's not that I am completely unwilling to age characters up. I just want there to be a good reason behind it besides: "I don't feel comfortable writing out a romance between teenagers (they use the term minors but I am specifying it as teenagers as the youngest age I will ever play my characters as is 16)". Usually when I am told this...it's because my rp partner wants to write out smut from the get go so I find it off putting....Like I said above...romance does not equal sex and sex does not equal romance.
  • I am here to write stories, but I love a good slow burn romance and ROMANCE will be involved in any and all roleplays that I do. I have tried before to write as main characters with an orientation other than straight/heterosxual...and I just couldn't get into it. Just to clarify: It wasn't because I found it off putting, or anything. No I love my LGBTQ+ (Happy Pride Month by the way!!!) people. I just found it boring for me to write as. You will see I write as gay side characters but my mains will always be straight pairings. (And yes this goes for your side of things as well...I'm super sorry...I just lose interest super fast in writing same sex pairings and wouldn't want to do that to you.
  • I do however love to read BL and GL stories (Honestly preferably BL stories), so feel free to link me to some of yours if you want to share. :3
  • Going to add this in, since I have a thread both her and in star content. To better help me determine by which thread you have found me, I would like there to be somewhere in the message: Strawberry Kiss...if you are approaching me after looking at the thread under standard partner connections. Thank you very much!
I will add more as they come to me...but otherwise that is all for my afterthoughts. ^^ Thanks again for taking the time to read through all of this...I know it's a lot. ^^ I just like to make it very very clear on what I want and am looking for. ^^

Last edited:
CONGRATS!!!!

You have successfully reached the end of this rather wordy search thread. Pull up a chair and have a seat! Relax a while!

I look forward to hearing from you soon. ^^

I may have some interest, I am on my phone right now and it makes it hard for me to be detailed, but I'd love to get more into this. I'll be available on my computer after about an hour or so. I

Reactions: ShizukiNirokuma
Cleaned up some of my posts to keep things to the first page for easy reading. Still craving some originals. Particulary the Gangster x Entertainer and Who are you scenes.

Some fandom I will gladly accept:

Ouran (Play Mori for me?)
UtaPri (Play Otoya, Natsuk/Satsuki or Syo for me?)
Skip Beat! (Play Ren Tsuruga for me?)
or
Inuyasha (Play Koga for me please?)

Just bumping to keep the thread from going to the archives. ^^

Bumping to show I am still alive, still looking for some originals. Super craving the Gangster x Club/entertainer one, the Who are you? and have an itch to play as Lady Luna against a personal knight.

For Fandoms I will gladly accept:
Supernatural: Play Sam for me please?
Uta no Prince Sama: Play Otoya or Natsuki/Satsuki for me please?
Miraculous Ladybug: Play Adrien Egreste/Chat Noir for me please?
Skip Beat!: Play Ren Tsuruga for me please?
Inuyasha: Really craving to have Koga played for me!
or
Bungou Stray Dogs: Play Doppo Kunikida or Edogawa Ranpo for me please?

Bumping to avoid being archived, but yeah...recouping from covid...

Mostly recovered from covid. Still get the cough and stuffed up nose, but otherwise..mostly all better~

having said that...I will only be accepting approaches for rps based on Naruto, Inuyasha, or Miraculous Ladybug at the moment. Thank you.

Updated the announcements a bit.

If you wish to approach for rps here are the ones I will accept no hesitations are as follows: Naruto, Inuyasha, Miraculous Ladybug, and/or Who are you? (From the originals tab)

Just to show I am stil alive. XD

Again just showing I am still here. Not actively seeking at the moment. Between a new job and a rambunctious puppy..my free time varies and so does my response time. So only approach if you have insane patience. XD thanks guys. :3

This thread will be experiencing rennovations soon. ^^