Come With Me Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lux listened to their conversation in the background, feeling more carefree than worried once Mamoru mentioned that they were now criminals. Lux has technically been a criminal all her life with all the stupid stuff that she has done before, and living back in those woods for a couple months was just another thing to be added to her criminal record. Now, at least, they were finally fleeing away from there, and hopefully they would get into a different world.

She listened impatiently to Christine's ramble about how it would be better to not risk it, but Lux wasn't having it, "Listen, what good would it do to just leave you stranded here? Hell, they should be trusting and taking care of you more than me right now. I don't care if you don't want to cause us trouble, we're all going to the Human World, getting food, and then getting ourselves back to where we belong. ...Wait-" Lux looked up ahead to Hikaru and Mamoru, "We are getting food, right?" She narrowed her eyes, then her stomach ironically growled just at that moment.

"We are getting food, right?"

Hikaru and Mamoru glanced at each other before Hikaru turned back to face Lux. "Apparently, we are. The real question is whether to get it before or after we enter the Human World...," the dog demon trailed off, looking off into the distance thoughtfully. As he stared off, Mamoru glanced at him with an incredulous look, not believing that the young male was determined to go to the Human World. Honestly, what was so intriguing about the Human World? Maybe it was the fact that Mamoru had been before and had seen what it had to offer while Hikaru hadn't.

"So, you're really thinking about jumping worlds?"

"You mean we're really thinking about jumping worlds."

"Right, you, Lux, and Christine."

"...And you."

"I'm not coming."

Hikaru frowned at that statement. How could Mamoru say such a thing! "But what am I going to do if my grumpy cat is left here?"

"You're going to suck it up and leave me here."

"Moru-chan!" The dog demon whined. "You kind of have to come, too since you're apart of all of this. Plus, you have a liscence so it makes all of this a little less illegal," he reasoned, pouting, ears flat against his head as he got ready to beg. The male was definitely not above begging. Cocking his head to the side, he pleaded with big eyes. "Pleeeaaassssseee~?"

It was silent before an exasperated sigh sounded. Followed by a, "Fine."

Punching the air as a sign of victory, Hikaru exclaimed a, "Yes!" as he beamed brightly, excited that his plan had gone through. Turning to face Christine, he said, "That's two plus one reluctant one against one, which means," He paused for dramatic effect, "Human World, here we come!"

Mamoru rolled his eyes at Hikaru's unadulterated joy, but smiled softly at it. The dog demon was really something...

Last edited by a moderator:
'Christine's' eyes turned to look directly at Lux as she spoke her true words to her. She couldn't help but smile at her demeanor and input and laughed when the mention of food came up. "I could use friends like you, thank you." She genuinely meant it. She had a very important input on food, but she held onto that thought as she listened to the boys in front rant. She didn't know them for very long, but she couldn't help but think of Mamoru as an annoyed older brother and Hikaru as the younger brother who got away with way too much. It was entertaining to say the least.

She slightly laughed as Hikaru once again got his way. She did catch the slight smile on Mamoru's face, maybe he wasn't really as annoyed as he let on. When Hikaru explained that they were indeed going to Human World who was she to argue? 'Christine' shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "I guess we are." She said in a voice that sounded like a mixture of excitement and forfeit. She leaned forward, showing that she was not wearing a seat belt this entire ride, putting both hands on the front seat to look out the front window of the car. "If we're going to the Human World, I'm hitting my bank account and going straight to MgRonalds! I haven't had fast food in years!" She confessed with excitement before realizing a small flaw in her story. "I mean... I've never been to Human World. That would be illegal for someone like me with no passport." She couldn't help but smirk at her own awful fake lie, it was obvious she was just trying to be silly for a small period of time, to loosen up a little bit.

Lux perked up when hearing "friends". She had never had any friends before. Actually, it wouldn't be weird to think that she did have a high chance of staying with these people for a while now. It was exciting to her; She might actually be able to experience the whole fiasco and amazement about "friends" that she had heard before. She smiled to herself when thinking about it.

She continued to stare blankly out the window, watching trees upon trees continue to go past them in a blur, listening to Hikaru and Mamoru talk. Lux mainly just cared that they would get food, and not just any food, but human food. Oh, how their fast food is so orgasmic... Hopefully it would set her in a better mood and calm down the soreness of her right wing.

She smirked at Christine's statement, "Oh please, you just escaped out of a prison and now we have guards chasing after us, probably rallying up another hunting team to come and find you. The least illegal thing for you to do ever in your entire life is to jump worlds." Lux smiled in amusement.

"And how long is it until we reach your house, Mamaru? I mean, Mimoru. Or is it Mamiru? Mimiru?" Lux asked confusingly off into space, putting a finger on her chin as she practiced how to say Mamoru's name, each time getting more and more off. "Mamaku? Mamimu? Metoru? Merahu?"

Reactions: Myuka and Kitsune
Damion cracked his neck, the guards bodies surrounded him all horrifically mutilated. He picked up one of the soldiers by the hair, the soldier was stunned with shock, his eyes looking to just pop out of their sockets. "Failure on picking up one little girl." His hand came up dramatically. "And she had chains on to conceal her power." He gave a heavy sigh, "As much as I like a good fashion chase, I am lazy and much prefer if the person was tied up or just to scared to do anything." The guard's head made a loud cracking sound as he crushed his skill. The body fell to the floor and Damion stood straight and walked too Azusa who was looking off into the distance.

Azusa was glaring off into the sky, his face completely concealed by the cloak they wore. He looked to Damion, "They flew off." Damion gave him a skeptical look, "They? Do you mean She flew off." Azusa looked at him, and though Damion could not see his face he could tell that he was annoyed and had a hence of murderous anger. All he could think of was how easy it was to make the hell spawn as mad as a demon could be when they unleashed their whole power. "They." He restated, "Four total, they stink of your demon stench. So easy to smell. Almost as easy as a human." THe big man started to walk off.

Damion caught up to him, a little shock always forming as the energy radiating off his tall friend. "So what are we doing now?" It was obvious what they were going to do, but Azusa didn't like taking chances and would get at least one more person. Though Damion had no doubt Azusa himself could kill the four they were chasing, let alone anyone else they decided to help the girl they were chasing. He smirked, his voice low but gleeful, "You have made a mistake my little prisoner." They walked back toward the prison, walking to where they kept the ships and walked aboard. Damion was setting up as he heard Azusa come up to him and just sit down. He looked back towards the entrance. Expecting to see more, and shrugged. I guess we aren't taking anyone. He started up the engine and put the ship in motion, Azusa would lead them to them and they'd give them a terrifying experience.

Reactions: Myuka and Zelda
As Lux tried her best to pronounce Mamoru's name, Hikaru laughed softly at all of the failed attempts. The farther away Lux got from the correct pronunciation, the harder Hikaru laughed, to the point that he was giggling maniacally, tears blurring his vision. Arms wrapped around his middle, his clutched at his sides, trying to catch his breath and stop his laughing. Rubbing at his eyes, he glanced at Mamoru, who was silently glaring at him, willing him to shut up, no doubt. "Oh, come on, Moru! You got to admit that it's kind of funny." He was met with a roll of emerald green eyes.

Turning to Lux, he said, "You can just call him Moru, if that's easier. Or Momo!"

"Not Momo. And we should be pulling up to it soon," the leopard male announced as they finally reached town, riding through the somewhat crowded streets. Even at this time of night, people were still crowding the sidewalks, going who knows where. Mamoru made a turn down a street and rode into a more peaceful side of town. He pulled up to a simple home, one that was a pastel color and quite picturesque. He pulled into his driveway and parked before turning off the engine. "Here we are."

"Woo! Finally~!" Hikaru exclaimed as he hopped out of the car. He wasted no time in making his way towards the front door, standing there and waiting patiently. As he waited, he bounced on his feet eagerly, tail slicing the air behind him with how fast it was wagging. His ears swiveled and swirled as he listened to the bustling town that seemed to never sleep.

'Christine' only smiled and put a finger over her lip as she looked at Lux. "A kind lady never asks and an elegant lady never tells." She joked, referring to the discussions on the reasons why she was in prison and why or how she escaped. She couldn't help but begin to laugh with Hikaru as Lux begin to pronounce Mamoru's name worse and worse as time went on. She could see the irritation growing on the leopard man's face. She could only imagine the poor things this man goes through on a daily basis.

She couldn't help but begin to get slightly nervous as she saw the busy neighborhood. She looked down at her clothing once and sighed, wishing she looked more flattering for many reasons. One, so that she didn't look like a recently escaped convict, and two, so that she could actually wear clothing that looked nice on her and not so gross and baggy! It would be nice wear clothing that actually fit her better! She was hoping that the neighboring people wouldn't think twice of her outfit of choice or the prisoner number written on her shirt. She figured the more natural she looked the less she would bring attention to herself.

She simply got out of the car and followed Mamoru and Hikaru to their house, looking at the outside of the house and the overall neighborhood. "Nice place. Wish I could ever afford something like this." She mentioned with a smile.

Lux, ignoring Mamoru's statements and expressions, casually said, "Momo?" She laughed, "I like that. I'm keeping it."

She rolled her shoulders, letting out a relieved sigh. "My wing still hurts like hell..." She mumbled incoherently, half-talking to herself. Despite her obvious wing pain, her mood lifted just at the thought of being able to finally go to a different world away from those guards.

Stretched her arms and neck, ruffling the feathers on her wings a bit, taking in the view of the house and neighborhood. When inside the house, she stared absentmindedly all around, saying, "Damn, this is way better than my makeshift home in the woods. Ooo, I already feel comfortable!" She found the kitchen, opening Mamoru's refrigerator like she had lived here forever. "Hmm, Momo, you don't have that great of a food selection, do you?" Lux judged him.

'Christine' followed Lux into the house. She heard Lux's comment about her wing and slightly frowned. She wanted to ask Lux about it, but by the time she was going to ask about it Lux was already in the kitchen looking into the fridge. 'Christine' couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm telling ya, MgRonalds!" She said in an excited tone. It had been so long since she had fast food. It might not be the best idea to go right back out in public after all the escapades, but boy did chicken nuggets sound good right now. 'Christine' looked at her clothing once more before coming up with a brilliant mental idea that can serve as two purposes!

She looked over at Hikaru and Mamoru, a smile on her face and a hand on her hip. "Would either of you happen to have a girlfriend or possibly a female roommate? Just curious if I could get a change of clothes here." She asked the two guys. She made eye contact with both of them, though she was a bit more interested in what Mamoru's answer would be. She figured, one, she could possibly get a different pair of clothes and two, she could see if her silly little infatuation was actually worth her mental efforts. If not she could always go back to talking to her prison cell pillow that she recently decided to name Yahi. She mentally debated on if that made her crazy or just really really lonely and bored, she liked to think lonely and bored.

Reactions: Kitsune
Mamoru and Hikaru casually walked towards the living room, where they allowed themselves to occupy one of the three couches. Silently, Mamoru watched as Lux invaded his refrigerator. Her comment about how comfortable his home was made him hum in response as he rested his cheek in his hand, elbow on the arm rest. "I would say 'make yourself at home', but you guys seem to already be doing just that," the leopard demon said. His tail twitched irritably as Lux judged his food selection. Before he could say anything about it, or Christine's MgRonald's input, Hikaru spoke up.

"Moru-chan probably hasn't been shopping yet. But MgRonald's will always beat any food here!," the white haired male said, staring off into space dreamily as he thought about the taste. Mamoru had brought him some once and he's been in love ever since. It was just so delicious and addictive! The thought made his mouth water and his tail thump the couch in joy. As he got lost in his world, Mamoru shook his head at the sight. The leopard demon focused on Christine as she asked a question, blinking owlishly.

"Hikaru definitely doesn't have a girlfriend. And neither do I," Mamoru said. "There isn't a female roommate either. I do have some clothes, though, from when my cousin stopped by. She left them. I could go get them for you," he said, making a move to get to his feet.

[Is MgRonald's from the anime The Devil is a Part-Timer?

Also, on mobile.]

Azusa and Damion stepped out from an alleyway. The both wore their dark cloaks, both fully hooded and covering their body. Damion sniffed the air, "Humans always smell so delicious, but weird. Maybe it's become I am a reptile." He shrugged looking at Azusa who hadn't said anything during the whole trip. Damion didn't really enjoy the presence of his Hell spawn friend but as long as he stayed on his good side, what was there to be scared about? If... I am on his good side.

Azusa stood motionless, his hidden eyes glimmering a deep bright red as he looked at the scents and figures of each person. He tried to catch any scent of the prisoner. Damion wasn't helping his concentration as he rambled every time he got the chance. They were suppose to meet someone here, but their other companion hadn't reached them yet. The person was extremely violent, and had a knack for running in without thinking. Which made them all the more dangerous and why Azusa particularly liked the human.

Damion felt something on his shoulder, just briefly. He gave a great sigh and the two immediately faded back into the alleyway. "Come on out, girly. I can't play your games but Azusa probably doesn't want too." Azusa gave a nod of his agreement, as a tiny form, barely five feet jumped down from the buildings. They wore the same color room has the other two but she wore her hood down. She was very feminine, extremely beautiful for human standards. She had long straight blonde hair, and had two different colored eyes, one an emerald green and a dark blue eye. She smiled, showing her teeth, her lips glossed with a bright pink. "Hello fellas, it's been a long time. I wasn't sure if you would make it." Diana smirked at Damion, give a knowing wink.

Damion huffed, as if she was insulting him privately. Asuza silenced them both with an upright hand. "Now that we are all here, we will find them easier." He strode away from them and seemed to fade into the alleyway turn. When they looked to follow him, Azusa was gone leaving them standing their awkwardly. "I'll see you around." Damion walked out of the alleyway and slithered his way into the crowd, blending in with the people around him. Diana climbed up the building, "Boys." She started jumping from rooftop to rooftop, making no sound as she moved across the buildings.

Lux sighed, "Yeah. We're definitely going to have to count on MgRonalds for food. In the meantime, though..." She took a half-empty bottle of grape jelly out from the refrigerator. "This will do." She smiled contently, not bothering about manners, using her long nails to scoop the jelly from the jar and eat it.

She went over to the living room, sitting on one of the couches, still continuously eating the jelly. "Hey," She ate loudly and obnoxiously, talking before Hikaru completely left the room, "Momo and Hikaru, since you two don't have girlfriends, you should fight to the death to see who will win over Christine." She snickered, purposely trying to embarrass at least one of them.

'Christine' put her hands together and smiled happily at Mamoru. "If it's not too much trouble I would greatly appreciate it. Preferably some sort of shirt and pants combination. Though if you really wanna put me in a dress I guess I can manage." She joked around with him. She gave a slight bow before sprouting back up with the same smile on her face. "Thank you!" She turned and took a seat next to Lux, who she's found to be quite fun and entertaining through the crazy fiasco that has been maybe the last hour of the evening. She couldn't help but laugh at Lux's last comment. 'Christine' crossed one leg over the other, leaning her arm against the arm rest and propping her head up against her hand, her fox tail swaying slightly as she smiled.

"They could both do better than me." Maybe a modest gesture, but she didn't want to come off arrogant. She could make jokes all she wanted about her preferences in men; height, strength, that type of guy that came off calm and quiet but at the same time gave these looks that made you believe he could tear your head off if he so chose to do so, but maybe these fun details would be best suited for another time. "I like to think I'm smart and pretty, but really I'm not the type of girl you bring home to mom and dad." She thought about how that conversation would go. "Hey mom! Hey dad! This is Christine! Isn't she great! I met her as an escaped convict! Don't turn her in though because I helped her escape and now I'll get sent to jail too! She's amazing!" Christine mocked.

She couldn't help but have a slight nerve in the back of her head that her escape went too smoothly. She was hoping that maybe the warden was still sorting through paperwork before starting a long distance search for her. But if she remembered correctly, he did have some pretty high profile staff at that prison, a few people even she didn't want to mess with. She just hoped she didn't cause trouble for the people around her and hoped that they were smart enough to avoid the trouble and were able to rest easy, even if only a little while longer.

Three jailers were on top of a roof that looked over a city. Damion sat at the edge of the roof, moving his legs back and forth. "This is the best part. Azusa you can just blow it up." He felt a smack on the head, not gently and almost fell off the roof. He looked back with an angry look, his eyes promising pain or death. Diana was looking back at him, a smile on her gentle features not backing down at his deathly glare. "This isn't your demon world. Humans barely know of your existence, and people who arrest people in the human world don't blow up their living estate."

Azusa stood their perfectly straight and didn't even seem to move in his statue like pose. His body was radiating that dark aura he always seemed to have, but it was a little higher. Damion always felt uneasy around it, but Diana always looked like she was in terror when talking to the tall Hell spawn when he had that mist like substance around him. Humans were always so fragile, except she seemed to handle the worlds differently and her talents were exceptional... for a human. Damion rubbed his head, "Well Azusa? wait or get them before they show up?"

There was a long pause until the Hell spawn answered the question, "Wait." His voice sounding even more metallic in the human world where the nitrogen and oxygen seemed to effect it. "They might split up and we'll handle them then. And if not, we can catch them all together. Which will be easier." Damion got comfortable on his perch. Diana backed away from the Hell spawn and sat in a corner, waiting..

Mamoru rolled his eyes at what Lux said. Hearing Christine's thanks, he only smiled softly, waving it off. "No problem," he said as he disappeared into his home, going to get some clothes for the fox girl to change into. Once he was gone, Hikaru turned to face the girls that were sitting on the couch opposite from him. Resting his cheek on a palm, he scrunched up his nose at Lux's joking suggestion.

"Ma, I wouldn't fight for Christine, besides," the dog demon paused for a moment, "doesn't Christine have a crush on Momo-chan?" He questioned. He wasn't sure if anyone else noticed, but he did. Unbeknown to others, except for Mamoru, the white-haired male was very observant. It might not seem that way since he's pretty energetic and is usually all over the place, his thoughts included. That being said, he's noticed the way that Christine has been acting towards the leopard hybrid. From the moment that Mamoru joined their...whatever they had, Christine seemed to be intrigued by him, which led Hikaru becoming intrigued with the both of them, more so Christine, though.

'Christine's' attention was brought back to earth when she heard her fake name being used, meaning they must be talking about her. Her eyes shot to Hikaru, listening to what he was saying. Pretty observant guy for seeming like such a space head. A trait like that could prove to be pretty useful in times of need. By the look on Hikaru's face 'Christine' could only assume that he found her feelings somehow entertaining, which she was okay with. Better for the friend to be entertained than disapproving, right?!

She looked in the direction that Mamoru walked, as if to make sure he was definitely out of hearing range, even though it was already obvious he was. She was more so doing these gestures out of humor and entertainment value at this point. She looked back at Hikaru with a smile and a shrug, as if she'd been caught guilty. Her tail would occasionally hit the couch in playfulness, as if excited about the topic. "I mean can you blame me?" She began, as if needing to defend herself. "I've been stuck in prison for far too long! All I've had to stare at are blank walls and the only interactions I've had are with guards who all act that they are high and mighty Gods compared to scum like me. I started getting to a point where I almost forgot what qualities guys actually had besides being jerks as guards!" She sighed, getting off topic. She put her hands up, as if knowing she was getting off topic and had to get back on track to her point. "But, at least on first glance, Mamoru seems to posses a lot of those qualities I actually like. But you have nothing to worry about Hikaru. I'm not going to cause trouble for him or you for that matter. I'm just having fun window shopping." She said with a slight laugh, hoping that Hikaru knew what she meant by the joke.

"Getting a bit off topic I can't help but ask," 'Christine began as she leaned forward, putting her elbows on her knees and resting her chin on her folded hands, looking at Hikaru with a smirk, "how observant of a person are you exactly? You seem like much more of a goof; I just want to know if that's a fake face you put on so you don't seem as smart as you actually are or if you're just silly by nature and naturally smart." She wasn't trying to be rude by any means, she was just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.