Come with me and you'll be, in a world of pure procrastination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rick

Original poster
Greetings!

Some of you may have seen me back around Iwaku over the last couple of days. However, for those who haven't for for those who don't know me (mostly everyone), I've been gone from here for quite a while and I am now back and looking for more role-plays and players. Seeing as I've been out of writing creatively at all during my hiatus I decided I'd start back in the good ol' "one x one" section, to plant my feet to the ground and sink my roots back into the soil of the RP'ing.

So, a bit about myself. I am a 20 year old male who has been role-playing for about seven or eight years. I'm in to all genre's and walks of role-play, anything from slice of life or high fantasy to the post-apocalypse. Unfortunately, as I've already noticed while writing this post my writing ability and grammar skills have really degraded, but I promise if you join me on an adventure I'll get back into the swing of it soon enough. As far as any type of life goes, I was recently made unemployed and so have a lot of time during the days and nights for role-playing.

I'll put up some sort of pairings and plot sheet later but for now I'm happy to just come up with them on the spot. So, if you're interested in role-playing with me, send me a PM or leave a message here, whatever suits.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Hey Rick ^_^,
I would love to RP with you, if that would be okay(also I'm sorry to hear about your recent unemployment :( )

Hello! So sorry to hear about your job.

I'd love to roleplay with you if you are still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.