Come to me, Ladies of Iwaku and join the Girl's Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Walks in wearing his kilt and with wallet in hand*

Oh damn it...I missed the strip show. Phooey. If any of the ladies in here wish to make use of IHOR just let me know...I'll make a few keys.

.......*Raises hand*

*Lockdown brings an M-203 to bear and pops Soldato with White Phosphorous.*

*Takes Lockdown's vodka and hides in the ceiling*

*Lockdown produces a flask and downs it.*

Is there room for one more?

Pizdets...

*Julez drops out of the ceiling, onto Archetype, completely sloshed*

YOU SEEM.....like shom wuuuuuun ayyyyyyyyyy knooooooooow!

*Steals the bottle and chugs it before returning to Archetype*

*WMD sits on a chair in the corner, his armored gauntlet dwarfing a coffee mug, from which he is sipping boiling hot Refcaf*
nope, im not getting involved in this battle of the sexes fest.
not at all.
well.....maybe jsut some sitting in here so i dont have to fight anyone for a few minutes....but thats about the extent of it.

*Throws the empty bottle at WMD's crotch, thinking he'd catch it, and forgetting that there was no whiskey left in it....*

*the bottle shatters on the waist/groin section of wmd's power armor, the space marine ignores what seems like a provocation, clearly content to sit and drink recaff, thereby staying well out of the way of any male/female wars/skirmishs/confrontations*

>> wow this place has gotten kind of scary....*crawls up and hides under WMD's chair* o.o

*Throws Kitti over her shoulder and runs off with her*

RUN AWAY KITTI!

*Archetype looks at WMD.*

I want you to know how much I love you...

*Hir braids wrap around hir right arm and form a wicked, metal claw.*

I promise I'll be gentle...

*WMD's eye opens wifde with terror, tho0ugh the space marine remains seated, sipping the recaff, though his hands are trembling*

*Whimpers*

I wish I was being scared to death by a psycho, serial-killing, sex-addict, I'm jealous!

*wmd maintains the charade of him not being scared of archetype, but his hands shake so much that they break the ceramic mug*

feth..............

Status
Not open for further replies.