2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hi there! I'm finding myself without a lot of active role plays at the moment, so I'm once again on the search for some partners.

I do have some strict guidelines, however, so please read them before commenting.

These guidelines are what I basically need in a partner.

- Activity. I need a partner who is able to get online every day and reply at the very least, once a day. I prefer people who can reply more than once a day, but I'll accept once a day.

-Post length. My partner must be able to match my length, whether it's two paragraphs or ten. It's very discouraging if i post six and you respond with two.
Never post under two paragraphs, please.

-I honestly can't stress this one enough- I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN USE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION CORRECTLY. If you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' then you're in the wrong place.

-Third person. Use it, please. And use it correctly. I don't want someone who switches between third and first constantly.

Also, there's a thing called spell check. I'd appreciate it if my partner would use it.

As for communication, OOC, I can take it or leave it. Either way is fine with me. The one thing I ask is that if you want to quit, you get bored, or you get busy/can't reply for a few days, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
I don't care. I won't be angry. Just tell me. If you don't tell me, I'll message you to confirm, and THEN I'll be angry.

So.
Onto ideas.

I do have plots for some of these, otherwise, we can brainstorm together.
If there is a * next to a pairing, I have a plot.
In all of these, I would prefer to play the female, and I don't really want to double, but if it's absolutely required then I will.

Original-

Junkie/Junkie*
Vampire/Human* (I would like to play the Human)
Angel/Human
Demon/Human
Arranged Marriage*
Best friend/Best friend
Teacher/Student (I would like to be the student)
Cheating boyfriend/girlfriend
Affair role play
Band romance (I prefer the band/singer/whoever to be a real person)
Artist/Muse
Art school

Fandoms-

Harry Potter
Supernatural
Percy Jackson
Thor/Avengers
Rot and Ruin
Dragon Age 2
Persona 3 & 4
Zelda

I also like some anime, so just ask!