Come say hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost_Midgardian

Original poster
Hello, my name is Evy. I really want to roleplay but haven't done so in a while. I'm ok at it or at least my friends say I am. I used to roleplay with my friend but she...sadly...betrayed me for the opposite sex. Siiigh. Anyways, if anyone wants to participate in my current roleplay, please message me!!! I would really love to meet new people and make friends. I just kinda started on this roleplay so if it doesn't sound too interesting, please bare with me.

Forgivable? A Personal Account of Ink | IwakuRoleplay.com
well hello young lady.
I myself do not RP very often. In fact, I am not a roleplayer really.
But I am a very intellectual, enthusiastic, philosophical and active person.

Maybe you would like to join me in my own RP Story.
I would be glad to RP with you solo or in a group while we wait for a group to build up.

I am srry you friend left you for a boy. BUt hopefully that will in some way boost your social life in the future.
So long as he is not lazy, disrespectful, neglectful or black mailing her { blackmailing = "I won't do it if there is not sex. I'm playing games.", "I wanna smoke my point. so not unless u wanna have sex." ], then everything should be great. There is no reason his should impair your progress in writing achievements.

I myself am a feminist, revolutionist, minimalist.
And I love to spend time talking to girls.
I would be not only delighted but honored to RP with you.

:)

Hello :) I'm sorry that things didn't work out with your friend, but there's lots of nice people here ^_^ I saw your red moon thread, and I hope it works out. I'm not into horror rp, myself, so I won't be signing up for that. However, if you ever need someone to talk to or rp with in other categories, feel free to msg me! Welcome to the site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.