1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Come say hi!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lost_Midgardian, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, my name is Evy. I really want to roleplay but haven't done so in a while. I'm ok at it or at least my friends say I am. I used to roleplay with my friend but she...sadly...betrayed me for the opposite sex. Siiigh. Anyways, if anyone wants to participate in my current roleplay, please message me!!! I would really love to meet new people and make friends. I just kinda started on this roleplay so if it doesn't sound too interesting, please bare with me.

2. Forgivable? A Personal Account of Ink | IwakuRoleplay.com
    well hello young lady.
    I myself do not RP very often. In fact, I am not a roleplayer really.
    But I am a very intellectual, enthusiastic, philosophical and active person.

Maybe you would like to join me in my own RP Story.
    I would be glad to RP with you solo or in a group while we wait for a group to build up.

I am srry you friend left you for a boy. BUt hopefully that will in some way boost your social life in the future.
    So long as he is not lazy, disrespectful, neglectful or black mailing her { blackmailing = "I won't do it if there is not sex. I'm playing games.", "I wanna smoke my point. so not unless u wanna have sex." ], then everything should be great. There is no reason his should impair your progress in writing achievements.

I myself am a feminist, revolutionist, minimalist.
    And I love to spend time talking to girls.
    I would be not only delighted but honored to RP with you.

:)

3. Hello :) I'm sorry that things didn't work out with your friend, but there's lots of nice people here ^_^ I saw your red moon thread, and I hope it works out. I'm not into horror rp, myself, so I won't be signing up for that. However, if you ever need someone to talk to or rp with in other categories, feel free to msg me! Welcome to the site :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.