Not open for further replies.

Lusterless Nova

Passionate Roleplayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
A few hours each day, and many hours on Sunday (I need to work like any other bloke)
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Good day/evening ladies and gentlemen. I am currently on summer break, which means I have a lot of free time, which again means that I have a lot of time that needs to be used for something entertaining. And this is where you come in. I want roleplays, and in case you are still reading, continue to do so because now come my ideas. The blue letters are my roles.

YC=Your character
MC=My character

Plots
FxF or FxM
Medieval Fantasy
Anime physics

-Plot-
YC is the daughter of a powerful noble man and woman, which means she can enjoy a lot of perks. Lots of money, immunity to some laws (mostly thanks to bribes or the fear of her family), and she could have any guy she wants. When coming home from a longer trip, YC's carriage drives straight over a stone bridge while snow falls around them. YC's father notices someone sitting by the end of the bridge. Even with the cheap mantle, she looks like she is very cold. He looks to YC's mother, who nods, and they offer the woman a ride and stay in her home. She looks up with weak eyes and nods. It looked like she was though a lot, so they don't rush her.

Once at the mansion, she tells her story, of how she had lost her friends and has no one to turn to. Out of mercy, the family decides to take her in for at least the duration of winter, if she in turn does some work around the estate. Everything looks like a happy story, and it just so happens that YC and MC get along well. But when night comes, MC asks YC to bring her a glass of water. She nods and goes off to get one. When she gets back, MC is not around anymore though. She decides to look where she went, and eventually peeks into her parent's office, only to witness a gruesome scene. MC slashes with a sword right through YC's father, cutting him in half, soaking the expensive carpet with blood.

(This idea may start dark, but it is not supposed to be a dark roleplay. I just felt like starting with an insane twist to YC's usual life)
FxF or FxM
Post-modern
Anime physics

It's the year 21XX. Flying cars are invented and already in use, as well as holographic screens and numerous other inventions. One of the other noteworthy inventions are personal robots. They can easily be distinguished from humans since they look mechanical, and even if one would dress them up, they don't have an own will. Or at least that is how it currently is believed how it is.

One company started working on a new type of machine. An android who will be able to think for itself, while still being bound to the order of humans. Not everyone was found of that idea though, and the company was attacked by terrorists. As a result, the labs were destroyed, and many things were stolen or lost. The project had to be canceled.
Not everything was destroyed though. The prototype survived in a sealed storage pod, and was moved to a storehouse a couple of days before the incident. The only thing the prototype lacks is life experiemce, as well as the 3 laws of roboethics (Spoili]These 3 Laws are usually programmed into each robot with an Artificial Intelligence. Eve doesn't have them though, so she is not bound to them like regular robots. This gives her a different angle on things.

-A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
-A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
-A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.[/Spoili])

The incident messed up the data of the company, and many workers were killed. As a result, no one knows where the storage pod is located right now. And since the storeroom is now not paid for anymore, 1 month after these events, the storeroom and its contents are sold on an auction. It is a kind of jack-in-the-box auction, so you buy it before knowing what's inside.

(This needs some more planning here and there, but I think it has potential)
MxF
Modern
Realistic

YC's family is deep in the red numbers. For one reason or another, they have to pay back a lot of money that they just don't have. Maybe because one of the parents lost his job, or one of them was into gambling. But whatever the reason is, fact is that they are in need of money.
It is a hot and sunny day when YC is on her way back home from work, and she decides to cool off with some ice and something to drink. There is a lovely cafe along the way, and she decides to go there. It is a little bit crowded, but she manages to get a free table. Or so she thought. Someone is already sitting there, but instead of chasing her away, he smiles. The man notices that she seems to be worried, and they start talking.
She tells him her current problem, and he listens her out. He offers her a dessert as a little gesture of sympathy. There is no waiter though, and he asks her if she could get one. While she is gone he leaves, and when she comes back she thinks that he just tricked her into being in charge for his food. But she then notices a card for an ATM. Simple white with the words 'Thanks for the chat' handwritten on it. She debates if she should use it or not, but her curiosity gets the better of her and she puts it into the next ATM she knows of. As it turns out, it is a pre-charged card, and the ATM spits out just a tad more money than her family would need. Now the money problems are solved for a while, and her life continues.
About a month later, she decides to get herself a new job. Her current one is not that bad, but she wants more money to afford her own apartment. She browses the newspaper and internet for something that sounds interesting, and stumbles upon an unusual job offer. Someone looks for a live-in servant. A maid or butler to be exact. Lodging and uniform will be provided. The payment is good too, and she would have her own room. She decides to send her resume there, and is invited to an interview next week.
(Now then. Who do you think will she meet there?)

Characters​
full
MxF
Medieval/Modern
Anime Physics

Character Name: Azure

History:
Azure is the result of a alchemist's experiment with the goal to research slimes. Their diet, thoughts, strengths and weaknesses. But the experiment went a lot better than expected. Azure turned out to be a lot smarter than planned, which worked in the alchemist's advantage. He raised Azure in a kind way and taught him what he wanted to learn, and Azure in turn became his loyal servant.
The years passed quickly, and while their relationship was good, Azure was always curious about the outside world. Knowing that it was only a matter of time until Azure would sneak out anyway, the alchemist released him from his duties and allowed him to travel the world on his own. A decision both liked. Since that day, Azure travels across the world.
During his first year, he experienced a lot. Fights as well as calm times, companionship and loneliness, and most importantly love and hate. Of all he experienced, he liked calm times and love the most. With these thoughts in mind, he set himself a goal. To find a wife to breed with and live together.

General Appearance:
Azure has 2 appearances that he uses as he sees fit. His human form looks like slim male that looks about 16-18 years old. Blue hair and yellow eyes are the features that seem to be noticed the most.
His second form is his monster form, in which he looks like a big blue slime with 2 yellow eyes and 4 limbless arms. While he is a monster, other monsters usually ignore him, but adventurers instantly attack him, thinking he is a low level target (or rare trophy).

-Talents-
Potion Brewer
Azure learned from his master how to brew potions with great efficiency. They do not completely erase the need for doctors, but can be vital when wounded or weakened outside of cities.
Housework
While he may not be a top class chef, he does know how to make tasty and healthy food, keep big buildings clean, wash clothes, and anything else that has to do with regular housework. He is either the perfect roommate, or an ideal servant.

-Special powers-
Slime Manipulation
Azure is able to control and manipulate the substances he is made of. He may not be able to change the temperature of this liquid, but he can change the density to create objects as solid as iron, or flexible rubber like weapons.

Transformation
Through the years of learning and growing, Azure obtained the ability to change his original body into that of a human. From the outside he looks like any other human, but any way of scanning him will reveal what he really is. And so will wounds since he will usually not bleed, even if limbs are cut deep. Changing forms takes a couple of seconds but is silent.

General Personality:
Azure is a very curious individual, and an opportunist as well. He will not hesitate to use any situation to his own advantage if he can, but will refrain from causing much harm. Violence is a last resort for him, and he will prefer to outsmart or avoid a battle. Sadly he often encounters violence because of his perverted side. He loves skin contact, and positive reactions to his physical assaults.

Inner Personality:
Even if Azure is strong and talented, it does not change the fact that he is alone. Other slimes are not like him, and he is not human. He is not lonely, but sometimes envies humans for always having options to choose from.

I will add more ideas as I get them.

Now then. There are some rules too.​
-I can and will post numerous times a week, if I am interested enough in an RP and won't be suddenly ditched.
-If you do not post for about a week, without letting me know why, I will drop you flat. No questions asked.
-Story line is a must, not just sex. While I do like these particular scenes, I love learning everyone's characters.
-My posts will !Never! be one sentence. I do not feel that is fair to anyone to work with and not right of me to do. I expect the same of you.
-For myself, I generally write about 1-2 (up to 4 if I have an inspirational rush). But that's just me. I'd at least like the common courtesy of my partner posting at least 1 paragraph per post. Just don't give me a one liner, cause then I won't post back. The same is the case for when you throw an extreme amount of over 5 paragraphs at me that is filled with useless information.
-Genre based; I am a huge fan of magic and special powers. I tend to use these a lot honestly.
-Grammar and punctuation is generally a decent thing of mine but I will make mistakes. We all have the ability to keep them at a minimum, so let's make use of that.
-Let's have fun, if either of us have a problem; lets talk about it! I'd rather solve an problem than ignore it.
-No kids or pregnancy in my rps, I just don't find them remotely that fun to work with when they are not the main characters.
-Don't expect me just to move the story line forward, we need to work together. And lets bounce idea's off one another.
-My Genre's really base around fantasy plots. I do not like realistic settings remotely. We live in that time line, and we all know it's boring. If it wouldn't be, you wouldn't be reading this post.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
I would be interested in Noble Blood if you're still looking for a partner.

I'd be interested in either of the last two. Though I generally dont do modern rps haha

I would be interested in Noble Blood if you're still looking for a partner.
Cool. I'll send you a pm in a couple of moments.
I'd be interested in either of the last two. Though I generally dont do modern rps haha
I already have some for the fourth, so let's try the third. Also, likewise. I usually prefer medieval or post modern, but ideas 3&4 just fit best into these times if you ask me. Anyway. Pm comes soon.

I would absolutely love to do the fourth plot with you. I fell in love with it <3

Bump because I have a character I want to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.