Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vellum

Original poster
(Ho boy here we go.)​
You can call me Vellum, or Lupa. Whichever you prefer.

I'm a big ol' dork with some odd six years of roleplaying experience and a pretty good sense of humor. Sometimes too much of a sense of humor, since I have a hard time taking anything seriously. It's a curse, it really is.
Anyway, I'm a home schooled student so I'm around intermittently all day generally. This means that I can generally reply multiple times a day, and I write 2-3 good paragraphs every time--with fairly good grammar and syntax. Sometimes I even break out the thesaurus.
Generally speaking, I play both males and females. A warning ahead of time is that my girls are loud and obnoxious and stubborn and at least half my boys are massive jerks and the other half cry during The Lion King. I thrive off drama and lore-filled worlds, but for the most part, all my RPs will have a main plot point rooted in someone falling in love.
I'm cool with almost everything working up to the libertine topics--but I get antsy and awkward and don't enjoy the acts themselves.
I dig 50's era stuff, especially if it has anything to do with the taboos of the time.
I have a tendency to say things like "hes super frickin gay" in relation to one of my characters and I apologize if that offends you--but in my defense, he is. And I don't say it as mocking, it's more like an affection.

Do's and Do Not's
-- Do be willing to work with me on plot lines

-- Do prepare yourself for any number of strange things that can occur

-- Don't be a dick OOC

-- Do feel free to be a dick IC (I love drama give it to me I live off of it)

-- Don't drop off the face of the planet with no explanation (if you can help it, I understand that circumstances don't always allow an explanation)

-- Do ready yourself for my really bad cussing problem that bleeds into some of my characters

-- PLEASE chat with me about your characters in OOC. I love it. Do you have a 'canon' outside roleplays? Tell me about it! I know I do.
(*suppresses the urge to post a gif of Scar singing 'Be Prepared'*) ​
Sexualities I Play
M/M

M/F

Plot-lines
"To the Victor" (M/M or M/F) -- Victorian/Medieval/High Fantasy
Person A is the royal child of one country, and Person B is the heir to the country that A's country has been warring against for centuries. After a particularly heated battle over an already tense peace-talks-with-dinner, their parents seem to think that the best option to put an end to this bloodshed is to marry them. A and B are naturally, quite distressed, and even more so when their "honeymoon" takes place in a family villa in the country--with the gate locked and guarded. Not to keep other's out, but to keep them in.
"Study in Steampunk" (M/M) -- Steampunk/Victorian
Person A is a war veteran honorably discharged after receiving a career-ending injury. Person B is a civilian with an overly large flat in the capital that they don't mind sharing rent (and space) with. This, of course, is only part of the arrangement. Both A and B work for a secret agency that uncovers plots against their country, hopefully before any damage can be done. A understands the world and suffers from less naivity than B, but B's incredibly smart. (Sherlock Holmes and Watson, basically)
"Cyberpunk" (M/M or M/F) -- Cyberpunk/Sci-Fi/Futuristic
Person A is the leader of an underground rebellion intent upon freeing the sentient race of androids, claiming that forcing them into labor when the have the same level of intelligence (if not more, due to the collective intelligence) is unjust and disgusting. Person B is the government official that has been sent to slog through the slums of the Undercity in effort to find this underground rebellion that keeps launching terrorism attacks. Maybe B agrees with their cause, but causing an entire city's infrastructure to shut itself down is not the way to go about this. Perhaps B doesn't agree with their cause, and really just wants to punch A in the face.
"Casual Cruelty" (M/M or M/F) -- Medieval/High Fantasy
What starts as a simple affair between the royal child (Person A) and a pretty servant (Person B) quickly snowballs into something much more passionate. A finds themselves deeply in love with B, and B is desperate to distance themselves from A, because nothing good happens to a servant (or slave) that gets too close to the royal child. A promises to make B their Consort once they're crowned, and B knows that their fate for death is sealed.
"Once Bitten" (M/F) -- WWII Era
Person A is a Allied soldier during WWII when they're wounded. It's not deadly, but if they aren't attended to near-constantly it could quickly turn to be. Person B is the nurse assigned to them, and just so happens to be an immigrant from one of the Axis countries. They carry the accent and the look, and Person A can hardly help but be aggressive and wary. Person B responds to this in kind, because they're just as Allied as Person A is and racism doesn't heal gunshots. Eventually, they might get along.
"Unwelcome" (M/M or M/F) -- WWII Era
Person B volunteers in the army during WWII, leaving behind a lover in their home country. Imagine their horror and anger when they come into a hospital camp nearly six months later and see a very familiar face tending to the wounded, covered in the very blood they were fighting to protect Person A from.

"Family Business" (M/M or M/F) -- 20/30's
Mafia AU set in NYC. Person A is the boss of the local mafia that owns the city, they run it, everyone fears and reveres them in equal measure. Person B has just moved into the hustle and bustle of the city, and doesn't yet know to look away when Person A walks by. Person A thinks to push Person B around a little bit, teach them the rules of the city a little bit, before recognizing B. As it turns out, B is a semi-famous (singer/actor/author/ect.) and is working on something that requires some inside information on the Mafia. Person A is willing to help them get that, but for a price.

"Paint Fumes" (M/M or M/F) -- Modern
Person A is an aspiring body painter that has entered a famous competition. Person B is their model, who they will have to work in close tandem with for until they either win or are eliminated. Person A realizes why B's face looks so familiar, which adds another layer of awkwardness to the already existing one of painting onto someone's mostly naked body: Person B is someone they had a huge crush on in high school.

"Champ vs Champ vs Baddies" -- Fandom: Pokemon
Champion A and Champion B are the regional champions of two nearby regions. Because of this, they're always bumping into each other and having battles. For all intents and purposes, they're rivals--albiet rivals with pokemon strong enough to cause a bit of a scene if they decide to have a battle in the middle of the street.
A new team is rising out of the underground, and they're rapidly proving themselves to be head and shoulders above all the previous aggressors. While the champions could leave it to rising trainers, there would be something a bit irresponsible in letting a twelve year old take them on. So the job falls to them! Oh joy.

Pairings

Succubus/Incubus x Priest
Trickster Demon x Demon Hunter
A/B/O Dynamics
Vampire x Werewolf
Witch x Witch Hunter
Human x Vampire
Demon x Human
Time Traveler x Person from past

Fandoms

I don't play canon characters, but I like playing AUs within the universe.
*** = most wanted
-- Mass Effect***
-- Dragon Age***
-- Blue Exorcist
-- Shadowhunters
-- Pokemon***
-- Assassins Creed***
-- Bioshock (Burial At Sea/Rapture)
-- Fallout (NV and 4)
-- Homestuck(ruined my life)​
PM me or chat me up on-thread if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip and mango
I'm particularly interested in Cyberpunk if you'd be up for it!

Cool cool!

You wanna PM me and we can talk?

1-14-17

Updated the pairings list. Took some stuff away, added some stuff. It's all fun.

Would you be interested in a Trickster Demon x Demon Hunter RP? Or maybe a variation of that like Summoner x Trickster Demon RP where the demon is stuck with the summoner for reasons we could make up together?

Heck yeah I would be! Hit me up in a PM and we can talk about your summoner/trickster idea.

Still lookin' for new friends~

Updated with a few more plots, as well.

Hi there! I absolutely love your Champ vs Champ vs Baddies. Pokemon is my liiiife. If you'd like to do that or create something from scratch let me know. (:

Family Business seems really interesting~! Maybe we could incorporate some supernatural into it or something like that~?

I am interested in the 1920s mafia one for m/m

Status
Not open for further replies.