2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
Alrighty folks, Gaius here, back on another search for partners. Joining me is an assortment of ideas that may hopefully pique some of your interests.

Now, let's not waste any time, shall we? Straight to the point, the ideas!

We Are The Children Of Deceit​
Deep in the forest lies a horrible secret: Children that have all but lost their humanity. No one knows where they came from, and it's been debated whether or not they can even be called human anymore. As far as anyone knows, these children are mutants, and hopefully just a legend. Now, are these mutant children real? Or are they simply tales told to keep curious children home at night? One couple, new to the state, is about to find out when they decide to go on a hike in the woods, ignoring the warnings given by the locals.
Killing Is My Business, And Business Is Good​
A genetically engineered soldier, once the pride and joy of the United States military, has had a long and fulfilling career, but once he gets out, he finds civilian life boring and incompatible with who he is. Looking for a new source of excitement and money, he turns to mercenary work, soon becoming part of one of the most successful bands of hired guns anyone has ever seen. Problem being, this is more than simply fighting in a war, and he is soon faced with problems that challenge even his questionable morals. What will he do? Is there anyone, anyone at all who can help him and calm the beast that was created with the sole purpose to fight and kill?​

Freak Show Fling​
It is the distant future, and long ago space travel became safe and common place in everyday life, and a traveling circus of various alien creatures make their living by traveling to the impoverished parts of earth, unfamiliar with aliens, and offering them a show to help them temporarily forget their woes and suffering. One day, a new act comes aboard, and winds up falling in love with another alien.

Now, all of these are just ideas, and they can all be modified, or something entirely different can be made up.​

Hello sir!

I am very interested in two of your ideas.

Killing Is My Business, And Business Is Good
or
We Are The Children Of Deceit.

Both of them sound absolutely delightful. If you haven't found a partner yet, feel free to PM me so we can discuss further details and work out all the kinks. I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying. I hope to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!

Candi

Ooh... I'm interested in the second one if it has not been taken yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.