Come One, Come All, To Anue's Request Thread.

• Thread starter _AnueAlexsander_
  • Start date
A

_AnueAlexsander_

Original poster
~Me.

-I am a girl despite my username which is a combination to two characters I've created. I play both Female as well as Male characters, always have, always will. I can't limit my writing to one gender, is a bit boring that way.

-On my own accord I write a lot. A lot. A lot. I warn you now I write more than two paragraphs depending on the thread. I'm a mixture. I like lengthy stories then I like my rapid reply ones where we are constantly having responses so basically I do both. I don't expect my partners to do the same by no means but don't get all winded when you see a starter post ah mine, I gave the warning haha.

-I never Fade To Black. I like putting in my description as much as reading it. I swing my threads between Mature and then toned-down on the count of other things such as violence, language, gore, etc. I won't do animal/beast love. I don't mind characters having transformations but if we get romantic I request that it is not beasty or anything else that should not be involved in a love scene, things of a disgusting kind. Nope. Never

-Threads only. Can't keep up with the emails nor the PMs, it's a lot easier to write over a board. No worries to messages getting deleted.

-MxF MxM...rarely the FxF...you'll have to tell me how the story goes for me to really do FxF. I'm a multiple character player in the same scene or different scenes. Original characters only.

~All I ask of you.

-No one liners please.

-Tell me about something which makes you uncomfortable. We don't have to put it in the thread. Just because I am open doesn't mean you have to be.

-Description, even if it's just a little.

-Communicate with me. Ask me questions. We are partners.

~Settings.

Fantasy.

Modern Fantasy.

Historical Past.

Future.

Sci-Fi.

Western.

War.

Victorian Age.

Dawn of Time.

I can come up with any ideas for the above settings, just ask me or I'm very eager to hear your ideas you may have.

~Pairings/More Ideas.

*Note* It does not matter to me specifically which role is played unless I put up a request to play either Male or Female.

Master/Slave: I have a plot in mind. PM me if you are interested. I can be a stern yet eventually kind Master to your slave or the latter....a cold, vindictive individual set to enjoy the pain you experience as he or she trains you into submission. I give another warning, this Master will NEVER be nice or caring sooo....ponder that before you choose the latter. As a slave I'll either be rebellious unless otherwise trained or the obedient little do gooder eager to please. Choice belongs to you. (Reserved)

Anuelle/Male Character.

I am requesting a male character in this thread. The land is in ruin, the reigning leader, a Duke with no balance in uniting the people has been deemed a tyrant. As he sits on his throne, healthy and engaging with various women, the people around him suffer greatly. They have been since he took the chair. Those attempting to remedy the situation have been cast down into oblivion, all but one woman determined to take back something the Duke stole three years ago. This story is going to be Mature. Yes, I need a male character with hatred of the Duke to join the cause and FYI, watch your pockets around Anuelle>>>just saying.

Decent Student/Slacker eventual maybe dropout student. Drama.(Reserved)

Either role, grab what you want, PM for more details.

The Beast/Hunter. Romance, all that good stuff. Open.

MxM or MxF Mature. Setting is in the Victorian Age.

My character is spoiled, rotten, selfish, and vain. He has been given a large sum of an estate his father left to him in a will and naturally, being as young as he is, he is splurging through it like water as well as lovers, none of which he can truly say he loves. It is one day, as he overlooks the foreboding forest beyond the estate gates that he sees someone lurking about the property. Intrigued, he goes after this person, into the woodlands only to find a woman, she attacks him then sinks further into the forest while he sulks back home to nurse his wounds. Gradually my character finds that from the attack he is not becoming himself, he loses time, and cannot remember what he did during that time. Something even more damning is that a mysterious 'beast' has suddenly plagued the city ravishing on the people.....it has to be him. He's been turned by the woman's attack. Even more so he is being pursued by your character.

Pure elves/Drow. (Reserved)

I'll come back to edit this along the way. Later.

I'm seeking some more rp's to get back into the game and I'm interested in the pure elf/drow and the master/slave:)

I will send you a PM right away.

Intrested in decent student/ Slacker aslo i had an idea based on the movie Push

Alright, I haven't seen that movie, saw a couple of previews. Would you want to be the slacker or decent student?

The slacker. Do you mind putting up the thread

Did you want it on the Mature board or no?

ARKmark it? the mature [T] or onexone

Just a note: If there is any sort of description in the smut scenes, the thread has to go in Mature boards! They only way to keep it in OneXOne is if you fade to black in the posts or take the smut scenes to PMs! ^^ We have underaged members here in Iwaku and we like to make sure they aren't exposed to anything they shouldn't be! :)

On another note:

I'm interested in the Beast/Hunter idea, if you'd like to shoot me a PM explaining a bit more? ^^

Anue back again with updates, new thread ideas, all that good stuff, take a look, PM me or write me here, I don't mind.

Still looking to do this one, it is a long story to be developed over time. Most likely Mature.

Anuelle/Male Character.

I am requesting a male character in this thread. The land is in ruin, the reigning leader, a Duke with no balance in uniting the people has been deemed a tyrant. As he sits on his throne, healthy and engaging with various women, the people around him suffer greatly. They have been since he took the chair. Those attempting to remedy the situation have been cast down into oblivion, all but one woman determined to take back something the Duke stole three years ago. This story is going to be Mature. Yes, I need a male character with hatred of the Duke to join the cause.

Modern Setting. MxF. Need Male Character. Mature. Romance.

You're the best friend, devoted in everything you do, kind-hearted, flawed but otherwise decent. You and your best friend have been through so much but ultimately you will be there for one another, your best friend even asks you to look after his girlfriend in case something ever happened to him. You agree of course. One day an accident claims the life of your best friend leaving not only you devastated but his girlfriend as well and grief turns to a downward spiral for you both which you must turn to one another, physically and mentally while fighting not to fall in love.

Eternal: MxF only.
Epic, long, violent, sexual, Mature. Three stories combined into one. This is my baby that I have been thinking on for quite a while now. I'm looking for someone who does not mind long posts and open. I will only explain a small portion behind the story, PM me for details. The concept is your character and my own are destined to be as one but Fate has other plans to keep us a part through time's flow.

The Beast/Hunter. Romance, all that good stuff. Open. PM me.

MxM or MxF Mature. Setting is in the Victorian Age.

My character is spoiled, rotten, selfish, and vain. He has been given a large sum of an estate his father left to him in a will and naturally, being as young as he is, he is splurging through it like water as well as lovers, none of which he can truly say he loves. It is one day, as he overlooks the foreboding forest beyond the estate gates that he sees someone lurking about the property. Intrigued, he goes after this person, into the woodlands only to find a woman, she attacks him then sinks further into the forest while he sulks back home to nurse his wounds. Gradually my character finds that from the attack he is not becoming himself, he loses time, and cannot remember what he did during that time. Something even more damning is that a mysterious 'beast' has suddenly plagued the city ravishing on the people.....it has to be him. He's been turned by the woman's attack. Even more so he is being pursued by your character.

! I think you just put my curiosity up for grabs with Eternal.

I will work on the opening for the Anuelle epic if you are still interested.

Update 12/25/12

A Tale Of Gothic. MxF or MxM. Mature.
Another story that has come to mind. It deals in dark Fantasy and gothic themes in a world dying. PM me for details.