B

Beesknees

Original poster
IMG_1022.GIF
Hello! Wicked here and I would love to welcome you to *drumroll* my thread *ta-da*. Like everyone else here I'm looking for a fun loving partner to bounce ideas off of and well role play with! But enough about me. Onto, about me.....well, this is awkward....moving forward.....

IMG_1021.PNG
•I am a 20 year old person who loves to act as if their 13, 24/7.

•I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now

•I enjoy long walks on the beach and chocolate on strawberries (lol kidding...this isn't eharmony).

•I like to consider myself an intermediate roleplayer and I can write anywhere from 2-4 detailed paragraphs (5-7 sentences) or 4-8 detailed semi-paragraphs (3-7 sentences).

•As you can tell, I am an easy going person who just loves having fun and role playing with my partners...so please do not be intimidated by me I do not bite. Hard. Jk...maybe.

IMG_1020.PNG
•I look for partners that are okay with stepping out of their comfort zones (nothing weird though...I'm not that weird)

•Someone who can at most post once a week, I know life can get I the way as I stated above so if you're just just tell me so I'm not waiting for a post that may never come.

•I don't like roleplaying with people who play strictly submissive characters (sorry if you got this far and you play strictly submissive characters) it annoys me when I have to play the character that does everything while you're character just lays there doing nothing. Give me something to work with! (I'm a versatile roleplayer meaning my characters are versatile)

• I'm looking for people who can at least post two (detailed) paragraphs at the least, if you want to post more (and if you can) go for it but I'm looking for two paragraphs minimum (I will mirror what you give me...so if you give me a little I'll give you a little).

•And for this idea I'm looking for a female or a male

Alright now that you have made it this far (tell me who your favorite superhero is, just so I know you've been paying attention *Wink*). And here's a cute kitten, as a thanks~ NOW ONTO MY IDEA!!!
IMG_1027.GIF

>>Plot Title: Sex & Drugs & Rock&Roll
>>Pairing: FxF or MxF
>>Themes: Drug Abuse, Music,Unhealthy Relationships, Alcohol Abuse
>>Theme Song:

The relationship between Muse A and Muse B was something that was filled with passion, lust, turmoil, hatred, and love. Both of them grew up with shitty pasts so saying I love you was much harder than saying I hate you. Muse A had been a down on her luck waitress with an amazing voice when they first met. Muse B had been the bad boy/girl guitarist of the famous band {Insert name of your choice here}, and was looking for a lead singer since their last one decided to go out on their own. It was an unlikely coincidence that they found each other, but once they had it was an instant connection. Muse B's band had come into the restaurant Muse A worked in on one of her work days and walked right into her area. They flirted here and there, but once Muse B heard her voice he/she knew that was the sound needed for the band. Muse B left their card behind with a number attached and a note that said 'Call me if you want to make something out of your gift'

And that was where it all started

Their relationship picked up seemed to pick up moments after she agreed to join the band, and they were inseparable. The modern day Bonnie and Clyde. They stole, drank, smoked, partied, and played their music for the world to hear. But nothing good lasts long when the media is constantly in your relationship. Stories of infidelity and illegitimate children spread, and their semi-perfect relationship crumbled. One moment they ran through the aisles of run down gastions and had jumping contests on the bed of a high class hotel, but then next moment they were screaming in each other's faces threatening to call it quits. They fought, they smoked, they fucked, and then they forgave each other. A vicious cycle. They knew that they should have left each other, but they loved each other too much. Remember, it was easier for them to scream I hate you before I love you.

>>I am looking for someone to play Muse B and Muse B can be either female or male, I myself will be playing a female.
~~~~~~~
Plot Title: Run Run Blood
Pairing: Mxf or Fxf
Themes: Murder, Violence, Gore, Abuse
Theme Song:

Muse A was a beautiful woman and most people looked at her like a perfect goddess. She could have anyone wrapped around her finger in a matter of seconds and although people claim to be close to her, no one that she runs into really knows who she is. Muse A may be the best nurse that there is, but behind closed doors she's deadly. Muse B is a detective that takes nothing from no one and is seen as a pretty ruthless person, but they get the job done so their act is seen as something that is needed to get the perp. But lately Muse B has been stressed out due to a new string of murders of men in their mid thirties to late forties. One thing that all these men have in common is that their married, and all of them have cheated on their wife one way or another.

Every week they find a new victim, and each week they get no closer to finding out who's doing this, and although Muse A loves keeping it this way she feels threatened by Muse B because they seem much brighter than all the other idiots on the case. So she comes to one conclusion, Muse A decides that she has to kill Muse B so that she can continue cleaning the world of filthy cheating scum. One night Muse B had been dragged out to a club by their detective buddies and happens to run into Muse A who, of course, was overjoyed to see Muse B. What will happen when the detective stares down the serial killer that they have been hunting and feels attraction instead of hatred and what will happen to the dangerously sexy serial killer who decides to play with her toy before ripping its head off?

>>For this plot i'm looking for someone to play Muse B and that person can play male for female, once again I will be playing a female.
~~~~~~

!!!NEW PLOT!!!

>>Plot Title: The White Rose
>>Pairing: MxF
>>Themes: Historical, War, Blood, Kings & Queens
>>Theme Song: I actually have none...this was kind of an out of the blue idea :/

{Loosely based off the show 'The White Princess', you don't need to watch it for this idea but it's really good and I recommend it}

Muse A was the princess of York. A house who had once ruled over England with the power of God. And Muse B, the son of the man who brought down the house of York and put in place the house of Tudor, was now the new king of England. This story, is the true story of Romeo and Juliet except there was no love at first sight and only one will fall at the end. Muse A was raised to be the queen of England, it had been her destiny as her mother told her constantly. She did not desire to take power, but since she loved her mother she not only listened but complied with every word she said. That was until she met Max, the man that changed everything. She was in love with him and didn't care that he had been a Tudor, he was her future husband and he was set to be King which made her his queen. They were going to be the peace among their people and she wouldn't have it any other way. But happiness never lasts long, especially towards her.

Muse B had been raised to be King of England since birth as well and he fought with every ounce of his being to achieve that goal. Even if that meant killing his own brother so that he could be next in line to take over the throne. Muse B and his brother fought but of course there can only be one victor, and it wasn't Muse A's soon to be husband but Muse B instead. She despised him because he took the only happiness she had away, but because she was supposed to marry Max to form a new peace among the Tudors and the Yorks that meant she had to marry Muse B, and Muse B had to marry her if he wanted to sit on the throne. Enemies are now forced together so that there can be 'peace', but trust is fragile among both parties and death is inevitable because Muse A isn't just going to sit down and be the perfect wife. No, she's going to avenge her lover and take over England for herself so that the Yorks may gain power once again.

>>What I'm looking for: I'm looking for someone to play Muse B for this plot who, I'm so sorry, has to be male because of the time period it's set it. I will be playing Muse A.

Now I'll be waiting so see you space cowboy *shoots finger gun*<<
IMG_1026.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATED WITH A NEW PLOT!!!

{Really craving it!!!}

Last edited by a moderator: