Come One Come All and Be Entertained by Your Quiet Musician

S

Sans

Original poster
Welcome, welcome, to Quiet Musician's roleplay partner request. Before you is an amazing opportunity to tell stories with characters of all kinds. From cursing sailors, to proper folk, there is bound to be a character to suit your fancy. With plots that take place above the heavens or even below the earth itself. Or even outside of the universe, it will surely be interesting. I've got plots a plenty with beginnings and endings (we need a goal don't we?). Of course they need not be followed to a T. That'd be no fun, but it's good to have an idea in mind.

Let's start with plot one!

PLOT ONE

Setting: Western (Apocalyptic)

Plot: Well this is for you if you're into the whole samurai/ninja from the east coming to fight evil beings with the cowboy/cowgirl in the west. It takes place in Dallas, Texas. A science experiment went horribly wrong after the government tried to test their super soldier serum on humans. It had been done successfully on rats in the lab, but of course humans and rats aren't exactly the same. Anyway, the Super Soldier Serum turned the humans into deranged super killers. They are defined by red eyes and sharp teeth. However, some of the zombies can actually talk and have a free will of their own. It is the effect of a nearly successful cure, but if they stop taking the medicine they will revert back to their deranged state.

Ending 1: We all die, the end.

Ending 2: A cure is found, but one or both main characters die in the process of securing it.

Ending 3: We kill all of the infected and the survivors are able to repopulate the Earth.

(None of these endings have to be chosen, just an idea of course)

PLOT TWO

Setting: Historical Time Period (Extraplanar Beings)

Plot: An extraplanar being has gotten trapped on the earth and doesn't remember why. They have retained all of their supernatural abilities and are looking for a way to return from whence they came. The extraplanar being meets a human who reminds them of someone they once knew. Only the human knows about the extraplanar being's secret. On one of their adventures, the human's spirit gets controlled by someone else and must be rescued by an act of true love (be it romantic or friendship or even sibling/parent love).

Ending 1: The human spirit is rescued and the extraplanar being must return home.

Ending 2: The human spirit is rescued, but at the cost of the extraplanar's freedom.

Ending 3: The human spirit is freed, but the human still dies and the extraplanar is left all alone, but able to return home.

PLOT THREE

Setting: Space (SciFi)

Plot: Earth has become too unstable for humans to continue living there. This is the result of pollution. Every month, a pair of people are sent down to Earth to cleanse anything that might be further harming the environment. This is called project PERFECTA. It’s goal is to one day rid the earth of all toxins so that humans can once again live there. Unfortunately, many of the animals that once lived there have mutated. Some animals evolved into a more humanoid form and are capable of human speech. They have agreed to help the humans cleanse the earth.

Ending 1: The earth gets cleaned, but ultimately, the humans decide they no longer hold the right to live there.

Ending 2: The earth gets cleaned and the humans move back to earth with a vow to control the amount of waste they produce.

Ending 3: The earth turns out to be damaged beyond recovery and project PERFECTA fails.

OneXOne Romance Interests (If you're looking for something mature like PM me, otherwise I'm keeping it PG-13)

I have plots for most of these, some I several plots for some I have none. Just depends I suppose.

Demon Hunter X Demon
Delinquent X Goody Two Shoes
Werewolf X Human
Actor/Actress X Aspiring Actor(Actress)
Vampire X Vampire Slayer
Vampire (Not sparkly) X Human
Demon X Demon
Alien X Human
New Kid X Student Body President
Ex Best Friend X Best Friend

Girl X Male Harem
Male X Girl Harem
Girl X Harem (boys and girls)
Male X Harem (Boys and Girls)

If you choose one of the harems, note I will be playing all the characters involved in the harem.

Other OneXOne Interests:
Marvel and DC comics crossovers
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield FanFic
Brain vs Brain
Brawn vs Brain
Power vs Peace
Good Vs Evil
Partners in Crime

Please note that I am always looking for partners. Roleplaying gives me something to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vampire X Vampire Slayer
Demon X Demon

Girl X Male Harem
Male X Girl Harem

These could all be interesting

Vampire X Vampire Slayer
Demon X Demon

Girl X Male Harem
Male X Girl Harem

These could all be interesting
Well you can shoot me a PM and we can discuss plot for some of them if you'd like.

I am really intrigued by a few of these, though the one that sticks out is GirlxHarem (boys and girls). Did you have a particular plot to go with this?

The partners in crime one sounds very interesting

I really like Plot One with the Western (Apocalyptic) setting.

Demon Hunter X Demon
Werewolf X Human
Vampire X Vampire Slayer
Demon X Demon

Fanfic
Good Vs Evil
Partners in Crime

Those all sound interesting to me.

Will be sending you all PMs soon to discuss plot.

Are you still looking for 1x1 partners? I would love to do the Demon Hunter/Demon one

i like one of your plot 2. it sounds fun! but sad if you choose a sad ending.

Hello, I'd be interested in Plot two (preferably as the alien XD) or any of these:

Demon Hunter X Demon
Vampire X Vampire Slayer
Demon X Demon
Alien X Human

Hello, if you are still looking, I'm interested in:

Girl X Male Harem
Male X Girl Harem

Thank you. PM me if you want to rp :)

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in Plot two, and really any of the OnexOne romance interests, so it would really be what YOU felt like playing.

Welcome, welcome, to Quiet Musician's roleplay partner request. Before you is an amazing opportunity to tell stories with characters of all kinds. From cursing sailors, to proper folk, there is bound to be a character to suit your fancy. With plots that take place above the heavens or even below the earth itself. Or even outside of the universe, it will surely be interesting. I've got plots a plenty with beginnings and endings (we need a goal don't we?). Of course they need not be followed to a T. That'd be no fun, but it's good to have an idea in mind.

Let's start with plot one!

PLOT ONE

Setting: Western (Apocalyptic)

Plot: Well this is for you if you're into the whole samurai/ninja from the east coming to fight evil beings with the cowboy/cowgirl in the west. It takes place in Dallas, Texas. A science experiment went horribly wrong after the government tried to test their super soldier serum on humans. It had been done successfully on rats in the lab, but of course humans and rats aren't exactly the same. Anyway, the Super Soldier Serum turned the humans into deranged super killers. They are defined by red eyes and sharp teeth. However, some of the zombies can actually talk and have a free will of their own. It is the effect of a nearly successful cure, but if they stop taking the medicine they will revert back to their deranged state.

Ending 1: We all die, the end.

Ending 2: A cure is found, but one or both main characters die in the process of securing it.

Ending 3: We kill all of the infected and the survivors are able to repopulate the Earth.

(None of these endings have to be chosen, just an idea of course)

PLOT TWO

Setting: Historical Time Period (Extraplanar Beings)

Plot: An extraplanar being has gotten trapped on the earth and doesn't remember why. They have retained all of their supernatural abilities and are looking for a way to return from whence they came. The extraplanar being meets a human who reminds them of someone they once knew. Only the human knows about the extraplanar being's secret. On one of their adventures, the human's spirit gets controlled by someone else and must be rescued by an act of true love (be it romantic or friendship or even sibling/parent love).

Ending 1: The human spirit is rescued and the extraplanar being must return home.

Ending 2: The human spirit is rescued, but at the cost of the extraplanar's freedom.

Ending 3: The human spirit is freed, but the human still dies and the extraplanar is left all alone, but able to return home.

PLOT THREE

Setting: Space (SciFi)

Plot: Earth has become too unstable for humans to continue living there. This is the result of pollution. Every month, a pair of people are sent down to Earth to cleanse anything that might be further harming the environment. This is called project PERFECTA. It’s goal is to one day rid the earth of all toxins so that humans can once again live there. Unfortunately, many of the animals that once lived there have mutated. Some animals evolved into a more humanoid form and are capable of human speech. They have agreed to help the humans cleanse the earth.

Ending 1: The earth gets cleaned, but ultimately, the humans decide they no longer hold the right to live there.

Ending 2: The earth gets cleaned and the humans move back to earth with a vow to control the amount of waste they produce.

Ending 3: The earth turns out to be damaged beyond recovery and project PERFECTA fails.

OneXOne Romance Interests (If you're looking for something mature like PM me, otherwise I'm keeping it PG-13)

I have plots for most of these, some I several plots for some I have none. Just depends I suppose.

Demon Hunter X Demon
Werewolf X Human
Vampire X Vampire Slayer
Demon X Demon
Alien X Human
Ex Best Friend X Best Friend

Girl X Male Harem
Male X Girl Harem

If you choose one of the harems, note I will be playing all the characters involved in the harem.

Other OneXOne Interests:
Marvel and DC comics crossovers
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield FanFic
Brain vs Brain
Brawn vs Brain
Power vs Peace
Good Vs Evi

Please note that I am always looking for partners. Roleplaying gives me something to do.
I'm game

Do you have anything that you are interested in particular?
Vampire x Vampire Slayer
Demon x Demon
Vampire (not sparkly) <- I enjoy your caption, by the way. X human.
I'm pretty good with those, but I'm open to anything.

I'm so glad people are still responding to this. Hooray for sounding like a salesperson!

So many interesting things! I could honestly go for any of these ideas, they all sound fun...but hmm...particular interests...

The Western Apocalyptic Plot
Historical Time Period (Extraplanar Beings) Plot
and also the Space plot idea seems fun...

any of the 1x1 pairings would be fun too if you'd prefer to do one of those. Well shoot me a PM if you're interested!