Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster
Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Pump up the Volume, Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Have you seen them? Do you love them? Think our generation can suck it and the older eras were better? Then let's write together. We'll mix and match, alternate or start from some sort of scratch - let's really put our hearts into a story that holds the same sentimentality of films when they mattered. Youth, passion, confusion, drama, angst, romance, rebellion, craziness overall! (:

Everything's up for discussion. I ask that you're willing to brainstorm and really think things through with me, short or effortless answers in OOC I am not obligated to respond to, please show you care. Please be literate, able to post at least every other day, and write no less than two (6-8 sentence) paragraphs. Character sheets are required, and I only write through threads. While I only write straight romances, all kinds of characters are welcome(:

Tossing in Fandoms as well

Pokemon
Bleach
Twilight
FE: Fates
Until Dawn
Mass Effect

Or we could try something with OC's in a world like Jurassic Park, HP, something Jumanji-esque, or a Disney twist relevant to OUAT, just depends. Also always down for something like the apocalypse/dystopian/false utopia, almost like the walking dead or Ergo Proxy, but not the same universes.

I can try bleach or pokemon and be FE Fate do you mean the fate Series like Fate/Stay Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.