Come Join Me On An Adventure [F Seeking M/Double] - 18+ Only

M

Midnight Rose

Original poster
Hello again, beautiful people of Iwaku! I am here once again on the hunt for an excellent and fun writing partner to write with. I am currently only seeking one, maybe two partners at max for now (this might change in the future... I'm not sure). Now before we get into the nitty-gritty of this thread, I must warn/give you guys a heads up that I tend to disappear for a short/long periods of time due to some personal and health issues that I'm dealing with. I know this a huge turn-off for lots of people, and I'm so, so sorry (I am trying to be better this, I'm really am...) for this. But I do come back and try to make sure to tell my partner(s) that I'm still interested in continuing/starting over (usually I state that part in a search thread because I tend to forget who I'm planning/roleplaying with). I know that sounds really awful but that's what happens when you have so much on your mind and real life can be extremely hectic, that you tend to forget.

Anyway, enough about that! Sorry about the rambling! Let's get started, shall we? :)

So, I'm pretty much open to most pairings/characters as long they're interesting and unique, if you know what I mean. That goes for the setting/theme as well. The only things that I am not interested in is anything that has do with Furries/Anthros, Alien/Alien (or Human) (except Vulcans) pairings, Mythological creature pairings, video games, Anime shows, cliche/slasher horror settings, realistic high school/college settings, and the Steampunk genre. Other than that, I'm game! :)

Genres I Enjoy:
(In no particular order)
  • Historical/Time Travel (can do most time-periods, just ask)
  • Medieval Fantasy (Tolkien-inspired)
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Spy Fiction/Espionage - CRAVING! -
  • Crime/Murder Mystery - CRAVING! -
  • Superhero Fiction
  • Science Fiction/Cyber Punk
  • Supernatural/Paranormal Romance
  • Thriller/Suspense
  • Fandoms (books/movies/tv shows)
Rules & Requirements:
  • MxF pairings only.
  • Please be willing to double if you're a female behind the screen.
  • I'd prefer if our main/secondary characters be 25+.
  • Please be able to play multiple characters/NPCs besides your main.
  • All characters must be realistic in appearance.
  • Please be a multi-paragraph (2-4+), third person POV writer.
  • Please be semi-lit or advanced.
  • I am only comfortable using the forum threads or PMs for roleplaying.

Reactions: Vigilante
Hello again, beautiful people of Iwaku! I am here once again on the hunt for an excellent and fun writing partner to write with. I am currently only seeking one, maybe two partners at max for now (this might change in the future... I'm not sure). Now before we get into the nitty-gritty of this thread, I must warn/give you guys a heads up that I tend to disappear for a short/long periods of time due to some personal and health issues that I'm dealing with. I know this a huge turn-off for lots of people, and I'm so, so sorry (I am trying to be better this, I'm really am...) for this. But I do come back and try to make sure to tell my partner(s) that I'm still interested in continuing/starting over (usually I state that part in a search thread because I tend to forget who I'm planning/roleplaying with). I know that sounds really awful but that's what happens when you have so much on your mind and real life can be extremely hectic, that you tend to forget.

Anyway, enough about that! Sorry about the rambling! Let's get started, shall we? :)

So, I'm pretty much open to most pairings/characters as long they're interesting and unique, if you know what I mean. That goes for the setting/theme as well. The only things that I am not interested in is anything that has do with Furries/Anthros, Alien/Alien (or Human) (except Vulcans) pairings, Mythological creature pairings, video games, Anime shows, cliche/slasher horror settings, realistic high school/college settings, and the Steampunk genre. Other than that, I'm game! :)

Genres I Enjoy:
(In no particular order)
  • Historical/Time Travel (can do most time-periods, just ask)
  • Medieval Fantasy (Tolkien-inspired)
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Spy Fiction/Espionage - CRAVING! -
  • Crime/Murder Mystery - CRAVING! -
  • Superhero Fiction
  • Supernatural/Paranormal Romance
  • Thriller/Suspense
  • Fandoms (books/movies/tv shows)
Rules & Requirements:
  • MxF pairings only.
  • Please be willing to double if you're a female behind the screen.
  • I'd prefer if our main/secondary characters be 25+.
  • Please be able to play multiple characters/NPCs besides your main.
  • All characters must be realistic in appearance.
  • Please be a multi-paragraph (2-4+), third person POV writer.
  • Please be semi-lit or advanced.
  • I am only comfortable using the forum threads or PMs for roleplaying.

Sounds good to me :)

I love
  • Superhero Fiction
  • Crime/Murder Mystery
  • Spy Fiction/Espionage
  • Fandoms

Reactions: Briar Rose