Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
--------
"Curious.. a flier arrived in the mail today..."

HELP WANTED

CREW FOR THE DHV BEOWULF
JOIN THE HUNT TODAY

Greetings and Salutations, citizen of the Magnificent Doxan Empire! As evidenced by this poster, the legendary dragon hunter and fearless captain of the Beowulf, John Caine himself, is in need of YOU, yes YOU! Together, him and his First Mate Enki are allowing a chance for a select few of ANY QUALIFIED PERSONS to join him on his upcoming hunt! Along side him you will tour the world, see many new sights and face down ferocious dragons! If you're looking for adventure, there's no better place than by Captain Caine's side!
All you need to do is send an application to 398 Sylph Street in Doxa City, and await your chance for the adventure of your life!

"Well Goodness Gracious!"
---------

Hello, and thank you for checking this out! This is an ad for an RP in a steampunk setting focusing on a crew of Dragon Hunters aboard the DHV Beowulf, and their respective hunts and adventures. There is no limit to the amount of people who can join, and I only need a few more before I can get the Signups and OOC up. A good amount of info is in the interest check, linked immediately below.
GROUP RP PLOTTING - INTEREST CHECK - Steampunk Dragon Hunting RP Reboot

And, of course, if you have any questions or suggestions about anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know!

Last edited: