1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Come into the mirror-world...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Komorebi, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there!
    Nice to see you decided to check this out!

I am a role player who started just a few months ago, doing animal based role plays but soon progressed into increasingly complex ideas. I like to think I write to a high degree, with good grammar and spelling, as well as an increasingly sophisticated scope of words, as I am just new to the English language.
    I'd like to find a partner who matches me, who can write both long, eloquent posts and short, snappy posts that cut to the chase. Someone who can provide a sophisticated level of writing but also, someone who can be a friend as well as a writing partner.

At most, I would be willing to have five roleplay partners. Ideally, only three.

If you are interested in any ideas, let me know here or via PM. I would like to see evidence of your writing ability but I can do that by having a look around I think. :P

Now: if you don't match me?
    That's okay! I think everyone has potential! Maybe we can come up with a plot together!

Onto my ideas!!

.:1:.
    Nine months of mayhem

It started out as just some fun. She's not a girl with all the right things. She's broken and battered and bruised. She's got a voice in the back of her mind- but that's okay, so does her best friend. He's been there for her- but what happens when she falls in love with the voice that talks for him?
    And now- he's gonna be a dad. What the hell is he supposed to do?!

Preferences- I'd prefer to be the female but we can arrange things differently if you wish.

.:2:.

Can I play with Madness?

Tulpa.

Tibetan thought forms.

A created consciousness.

But can a tulpa feel? Can it love and cherish?

Does a tulpa have a soul?

A girl with a broken heart loves a boy with a tulpa.

Or

A girl with a tulpa who loves the tulpa of another.

Preferences-
    I'd prefer a female role but anything is okay. :)

.:3:.

The Evil That Men Do

A young woman, life already torn into pieces after a brutal attack. Found by a kindly doctor on the doors of his clinic, she finds welcome there: but she's afraid and twisted beyond recognition. The kindly young doctor faces the monumental task of building her back to who she was- even with a child on the way.

Preferences- female role.

.:4:.

Only The Good Die Young

A young man/woman dies in a tragic car accident but finds themselves trapped in the world of the living, with few people who can glimpse them. They have to solve why they are still there- but who is still tying them to this world?

Preferences-
    Not sure. Can be discussed.​

2. I would like to do this. It seems really interesting. As long as I play the female!

3. Message me and we can discuss this.

4. I like the fourth one.

• Love Love x 1
  5. Send me a message and we can discuss it.

6. I'd be interested in the third one! :)

• Love Love x 1
  7. I love one, three and four. If you prefer just three partners, that's okay, Just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.