Come into the mirror-world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Komorebi

Original poster
Hello there!
Nice to see you decided to check this out!

I am a role player who started just a few months ago, doing animal based role plays but soon progressed into increasingly complex ideas. I like to think I write to a high degree, with good grammar and spelling, as well as an increasingly sophisticated scope of words, as I am just new to the English language.
I'd like to find a partner who matches me, who can write both long, eloquent posts and short, snappy posts that cut to the chase. Someone who can provide a sophisticated level of writing but also, someone who can be a friend as well as a writing partner.

At most, I would be willing to have five roleplay partners. Ideally, only three.

If you are interested in any ideas, let me know here or via PM. I would like to see evidence of your writing ability but I can do that by having a look around I think. :P

Now: if you don't match me?
That's okay! I think everyone has potential! Maybe we can come up with a plot together!

Onto my ideas!!

.:1:.
Nine months of mayhem

It started out as just some fun. She's not a girl with all the right things. She's broken and battered and bruised. She's got a voice in the back of her mind- but that's okay, so does her best friend. He's been there for her- but what happens when she falls in love with the voice that talks for him?
And now- he's gonna be a dad. What the hell is he supposed to do?!

Preferences- I'd prefer to be the female but we can arrange things differently if you wish.

.:2:.

Can I play with Madness?

Tulpa.

Tibetan thought forms.

A created consciousness.

But can a tulpa feel? Can it love and cherish?

Does a tulpa have a soul?

A girl with a broken heart loves a boy with a tulpa.

Or

A girl with a tulpa who loves the tulpa of another.

Preferences-
I'd prefer a female role but anything is okay. :)

.:3:.

The Evil That Men Do

A young woman, life already torn into pieces after a brutal attack. Found by a kindly doctor on the doors of his clinic, she finds welcome there: but she's afraid and twisted beyond recognition. The kindly young doctor faces the monumental task of building her back to who she was- even with a child on the way.

Preferences- female role.

.:4:.

Only The Good Die Young

A young man/woman dies in a tragic car accident but finds themselves trapped in the world of the living, with few people who can glimpse them. They have to solve why they are still there- but who is still tying them to this world?

Preferences-
Not sure. Can be discussed.​

A girl with a broken heart loves a boy with a tulpa.
I would like to do this. It seems really interesting. As long as I play the female!

I'd be interested in the third one! :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love one, three and four. If you prefer just three partners, that's okay, Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.