Come in here and LOVE ME!!! T___T

• Thread starter The Origliaso Family
  • Start date
T

The Origliaso Family

Original poster
WELL!!!! My name is Mary and i'm new here, of course. xD I really want to make new friends and get my RP-ON already! Eager to do that with all of ya'll. So i'ma answer this thingy-survey-stuff o__o

b]What nicknames do you like to be called?[/b]
Mary. Its short and cute and i love it xD

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a girl, last time i checked >_> -goes to check- YUP a girl.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Romance, Mature, Horror, Drama.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Lesbians. Family men. Family women. Lesbians. Bad ass vampire o__o

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I would prefer food o__o.... Just food.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
This is hard!! I have allot of favorite songs BUT my most favorite right now is.... -clears throat- Ahem...

I live in Florida as well ! ~ yay ! & you will love Iwaku ^_^ welcome ~

And once again, I'm here to use somebody to get posts. -bows politely before giving mary a conjured flower- It's poisonous, no need to check.

Welcome to Iwaku, Mary!

I do not like to be forced to love anyone. :[ It is not my nature to do what I am told, seeing as though I am the Goddess of Fire here. Instead, you can have this wave. *.....waves*

Welcome to Iwaku.

Its great to have you here.

That is an awesome song and very soothing!

I'm adding it to my collection! ^^

Enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, please let us know.

Welcome to Iwaku.

*pounces* and I'll love youuuuuuuuuu~!!! Haha.

Reahly?! Well hello there neighbor! xD Thank you for the warm welcoming. I'm still kinda lost in this place cus its so big and it has sooo much! >_> -coughs 'that's what she said' cough, cough- Sorry that was inappropriate. But still, i really hope we can set up an rp or something like that. ^___^

Dang, sorry i thought it replied to everyone xD That first one was for Winter.

Hey Gicofokami :D hope you doing gewd Brah. xD

Ouh! fancy Grim bunny -giggles and takes the beautiful flower. Returning the bow while just about to press it to my nose when the warning is said- o___o!! -quickly drops it- D: what kind of love is this?! Thank you though xD And you can surely and gladly steal me to rp TheGrimBunny
THank you Iliana! :D v___v i love to force people into doing shizz i want... its kind of my reason to live fo' D: xD But that wave was lovely -enjoys that wave- Have a good one Fire Goddess :D

I know right Tetsu?! That song is actually from an Victoria Secret Add, i heard it and fell in love with the song, and the models xD Thank you for your warm welcoming!.

Dawwhhh!!! -catches the pouncer and snuggles her so tight- You so fluffeehh!!! :D Thank you for loving me Cosette!! T___T xD

Lol ! that IS what she said O.o whoever she is.. I JUST KNOW SHE SAID IT !!! lol ><

anyways, yes it is a big place, but the staff will help you cause they are just awesome like that & once you get the hang of everything youll be just fine :)

& that sounds awesome ! I look forward to it :)

xD! I have noticed the staff is quite friendly and they are allot of people around to help, i'm grateful for that. ^____^ n' sure thing whenever you're free just hit me up and we'll figure something out :D

Hey Mary!!! :D
Welcome to Iwaku! The people and this site are amazing beyond words. :D
As I'm sure you'll learn that the staff and everyone are really nice. ^^
Hope you enjoy your time here!

*Bolts into the room, gives all the love he can spare, approves of use of the two L words: Lesbian and Lesbians, sprints back out the door panting*

I REFUSE TO LOVE YOU. DAMNIT. D:<

but.
I may hug you to death. :D
hope that's alright.
<3

WELCOME.
MARY-SANS.
YOU.
ARE HERE NOW.
andwillneverleave
i mean,
whut?