2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi/yuri, vampires (non-twilight vampires preferred) though right now I'm VERY interested in finding a romance fantasy
Okay, so lately I've been... rather board and had some time to write up some plots that I wouldn't mind roleplaying with. Now before you go 'you can't possibly have 32 plots' or 'you are a crazy woman', I will point out that Yes I just counted the plots and it's 32, and I am crazy.

Anyway. Instead of filling this first post up with a hard to read list of the different plots, I have written them up in different word documents depending on categories. So You should be able to find a category you want to write about a lot easier this way. But since word docs aren't accepted in this little place, I have put them all up in a Google Doc, which you will get a link to in the spoiler in the grid below :)

Before you ask--[RAINBOW]all of them are written in such a way that they can be Yaoi, Yuri or Straight! [/RAINBOW]
ShapeshiftersThis is any and all characters that can change shapes into an animal--any animal. It is not required to be a wolf or cat. Honestly, I give kudo points to people that think outside of the preverbial box and uses... oh, say, an ajaba or even better, snakes or foxes!
Student/StudentOh the dilemma! Students falling for other students! Watch out, there are a lot of tricky pot holes in these that evil, but delightful plot twists can pop up out of!
Witches/Wizards Simple enough--magic! Mages, spells, the works! Anything can happen in these, as long as it's not too rediculous.
Fantasy/Romance/ModernThis includes anything and anything that may have one of these in them. :)
Historical Romance/FantasyMost of these are going to revolve around romances that were common delemas in old days (King x Lover, Queen x lover, guard x noble). They do not need to be overly accurate on historical notes. Just... Don't give Romans showers and jeans (an example of what someone has done in the past).

<tbody> </tbody>

Please, I hope you enjoy them. Also [RAINBOW]THE QUESTIONS IN THE PLOTS ARE JUST TO HELP US DECIDE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT THAT WILL HAPPEN.[/RAINBOW] I was simply putting in options there. :)

--Sleepy.

I am interested in the fourth idea in the Shapeshifters category! If you will consider having me, please respond either here or by PMs at your convenience ^^

I like the last Shape-shifter idea ^^

I'd be interested in the last plot of the students one, if that's still open c:

The college is dual serving. Both Vampires and Humans are allowed to go to the school. They take classes together and many times, instinctually are drawn to one another. Some humans get hooked with the adrenaline that is released into their system when a vampire feeds off them. Like a drug, it pulls them under, making it hard to get away. When a past Bite-hooker enters the college for the arts program, they are fighting a forever pull to let the vampires drink from them once more. But they have been clean, unbitten for three years, and they are not going to fall back into that lifestyle. They have sworn they wouldn't. Will they resist it completely? Or will they fall into the open arms of a fellow student that offers the adrenaline laced kiss?

I'll be expressing my interest in steamy inmate love. :3