Come for a world of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

┃LURID

Original poster
Hello friends! Lurid here! I am not new to all this role playing scene so no worries there! I am looking for some long term partners who can keep up with my length and preferences! I have many OC characters and some characters I am even willing to portray from other genres! But hey check out my list and lemme know if anyone is interested PM me!

Original Characters:

• Itsuki Shikitani, a young man with a troubled past. An abusive father that sexually abused him all through out his life and because of the trauma Itsuki turns to sex for comfort with strangers. Is also a glutton for money so gets himself in a bunch of trouble but is otherwise a quiet soul.
  • Hakaru Mei, a young man living in the world full of people with souls of animals. Hakaru is considered a heavy seed small cat. Being a feline and an omega at that he is in constant fear of being discovered. A rebellious punk through and through and good luck to anyone that tries to pair with him.
  • Lucian and Isiah, two twin vampires that were not bitten but cured into immortality. Their creator is a demon prince known as Paimon who see's these boys as his own beautiful children. Lucian is crazed and Isiah is a sweet and gentle boy.
And with customs I am really down to make other characters as well if you are looking for something in specific!

Characters from other verses.

• Yoonbum (Killing stalking)
  • Nagisa (FREE)
  • Norio (Love Pistols)
  • Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)
  • Rachel Phantomhive (Black Butler)
  • Rin (Inuyasha)
  • Izayoi (Inuyasha)

I've never worked with a male partner before but I like the sound of the Itsuki character. I might have an idea for him.

Nagisa, Ciel, or Lucian and Isiah?

I may have a character too work with your twin vampires.

Status
Not open for further replies.