Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
ComeFlyWithMe.jpg

The sky's the limit, especially for the crew of Pacifica Airlines' newest airliner, the Verseau A450. Though it's not the fastest plane it is by far the most luxurious aircraft in the skies. Since Pacifica Airlines are an international brand the Verseau makes stops in many varied and diverse ports and rarely stops in the same airport twice a month. The crew when landed have a day to explore each port and get back or risk being left behind!

MAINIMAGE_Airbus_Concept_Plane_1.jpg

The crew of the Verseau is a hard-working and friendly, and consists of a sizeable crew of stewards and stewardesses as well as a captain and co-pilot as well as a number of workers for Pacifica Airlines that travel with the crew to various ports for meetings at the international airport hubs.

Airbus%20Concept%20Plane%20-%2023.jpg

Do you have what it takes to be a part of the groundbreaking new plane? Just fill out the application below (this, of course is also mandatory for PacAir employees that wish to become part of the travelling corporation.)

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance: (Headshot acceptable)
Hometown:
Passport? (Y/N)
Job you are applying for:
Ports of call you'd like to visit:

Character Sheet

Name: Chloe Yamamoto
Appearance:
Hometown: NYC, New York
Passport? Yes
Job you are applying for: Stewardess
Ports of call you'd like to visit: Paris, Reykjavik, Tallinn

-Lurrrrks.-
>.>
This looks amusing.<3 I'm thinking of joining as a male flight attendant. -nodnod.-

Interesting.

Name: Niklas Falke
Appearance: (Headshot acceptable)
Hometown: Munich germany
Passport? Yes
Job you are applying for: Pilot

Will finish later.

Name: Matt Dean
Appearance:
stock-photo-profile-of-funny-red-hair-guy-30679081.jpg

Hometown:
Neuchâtel, Switzerland <(Click)
Passport?
Yes
Job you are applying for:
Airship/plane engineer
Up for anything/anywhere.

Posting interest in this, trying to expand my roleplaying sphere. I'll let you know if I come up with anything. :)

Okay! Looks great Daughter-Face, I'm just waiting on a couple of others to join and we can get started!

Also, does anybody have any requests on where the Verseau's first port of call shall be?

I'm putting a vote for France. O-o

Okay, thinking of creating a female char, but should they be:

- the tomboyish mechanic
- the naive girl next door flight attendant
- the rich, professional but ultimately friendly airline rep

I'm kind of leaning towards the third one... I have a previous char I can adapt for her.

Cammy: In all honestly, I would go with the one you feel most comfortable with. Besides, rping is about having great fun and feeling comfortable with playing your character through the rp. You don't have to go all out and do something that you aren't sure of. Just have fun, that's all you need. ^^; If you wish to try something new, then I say go for another, but if you feel as if you should do the third one, then I would go with that one if I were you.

Yeah, that was one of those instances of making up my mind as I type :) I have a habit of just floating out ideas, because I have trouble with thinking linearly or in actual words, so writing or talking out ideas force my thoughts into a linear pattern and helps me make up my mind. I honestly had ideas for all three, but the last one is the only one I wouldn't have to create from scratch. Lazy Saturday brain.

Anyway, here we go!

Name: Savannah Harriman
Appearance:
CL_036-Cutting-Loose-Salon.jpg

Hometown:Hollywood, California
Passport?: Yes (why wouldn't she?)
Job you are applying for: Airline Representative
Ports of call you'd like to visit: Azores, Rome, anywhere exotic and romantic

I'll have this RP up shortly! Anyone else is welcome to join even if it's a drop-in/drop-out situation with a single flight etc.