1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Come at me,bro.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Freyja, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, My name's Freyja (Did my username give me away?)
    Honestly, I'm a bit tired of all the introduction and roleplay sites. Roleplaying isn't a job or something, so I'm pretty casual in my posts. On the other hand I am pretty serious when it comes to the plot, call it obsessive compulsive , but I just quit when people start to throw in godmods and little kids acting gangsta.
    Seriously, I just wanted to set that straight, but I'm not that judging! Anything goes, but keep it a bit realistic. Just because you're the main character, doesn't mean your 16-year old girl can beat up a 32-year old kick-boxer.

Aaand there I go again. *sights* Really, I'm open for anything and won't judge! I'm 16 and female. I used to be shy and sometimes it still shows (sadly), but mostly I'm an out-going, crazy , filthy and gore-loving weirdo.
    Hopefully, I wasn't too hard, but I'm sure you understand the frustration when your roleplaying partner has crap grammar/interpunction and an un-realistic perspective on character their abilities.

*cough* So~Hajimemashite!/ Nice to meet you!

2. I'm totes gangsta! 8D *MAKES GANGSTA MOVES!*

maybe not. >>;; Welcome to the community, Freyja!

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. *whispers to freyja to tell diane she has gangsta moves*
    Whello there, welcome to Iwaku ^^
    A place where some are more and others less focused on the plot and its health as a whole :3
    Enjoy your stay Freyja ;D

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. " lol yes your literally so gangsta "
    Let's see that contained grammar mistakes , no interpunction and "literally", hope that's enough, senpai.

That aside, Thank you!

Thank you! I can't really judge , before trying.
    (I'm just slightly scared....or allot)

5. Welcome to iwaku! c:

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. Diana I think you are scaring everyone this is like the third person who said they were scared in their intros lol

but yeah, welcome aboard~

7. Welcome to Iwaku, Freyja!

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Hahaha. Thanks, but Diana has nothing to do with my fear. I'm always nervous about first impressions.
    Her gangster moves are impressive, but not enough to scare me.

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.