Come at me,bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Freyja

Original poster
Hey, My name's Freyja (Did my username give me away?)
Honestly, I'm a bit tired of all the introduction and roleplay sites. Roleplaying isn't a job or something, so I'm pretty casual in my posts. On the other hand I am pretty serious when it comes to the plot, call it obsessive compulsive , but I just quit when people start to throw in godmods and little kids acting gangsta.
Seriously, I just wanted to set that straight, but I'm not that judging! Anything goes, but keep it a bit realistic. Just because you're the main character, doesn't mean your 16-year old girl can beat up a 32-year old kick-boxer.

Aaand there I go again. *sights* Really, I'm open for anything and won't judge! I'm 16 and female. I used to be shy and sometimes it still shows (sadly), but mostly I'm an out-going, crazy , filthy and gore-loving weirdo.
Hopefully, I wasn't too hard, but I'm sure you understand the frustration when your roleplaying partner has crap grammar/interpunction and an un-realistic perspective on character their abilities.

*cough* So~Hajimemashite!/ Nice to meet you!

I'm totes gangsta! 8D *MAKES GANGSTA MOVES!*

maybe not. >>;; Welcome to the community, Freyja!

• Thank You
Reactions: Freyja
*whispers to freyja to tell diane she has gangsta moves*
Whello there, welcome to Iwaku ^^
A place where some are more and others less focused on the plot and its health as a whole :3
Enjoy your stay Freyja ;D

• Thank You
I'm totes gangsta! 8D *MAKES GANGSTA MOVES!*

maybe not. >>;; Welcome to the community, Freyja!

" lol yes your literally so gangsta "
Let's see that contained grammar mistakes , no interpunction and "literally", hope that's enough, senpai.

That aside, Thank you!

*whispers to freyja to tell diane she has gangsta moves*
Whello there, welcome to Iwaku ^^
A place where some are more and others less focused on the plot and its health as a whole :3
Enjoy your stay Freyja ;D

Thank you! I can't really judge , before trying.
(I'm just slightly scared....or allot)

Welcome to iwaku! c:

• Thank You
Diana I think you are scaring everyone this is like the third person who said they were scared in their intros lol

but yeah, welcome aboard~

Diana I think you are scaring everyone this is like the third person who said they were scared in their intros lol

but yeah, welcome aboard~

Hahaha. Thanks, but Diana has nothing to do with my fear. I'm always nervous about first impressions.
Her gangster moves are impressive, but not enough to scare me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.