3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fanatasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Dark,
Hello dears, I am Timber. I am new to this site, though I am not so new to role playing. If any of you are interested in starting up a sexy little scene, be sure to let me know. I can role play both male and female, though for certain plots I do have a preference.

A few guidelines
1. I'm not asking for anyone to drop their social life or be loyal to me alone, but, a response at least once a day is nice, and if your going to be away for a little while, a heads up.
2. I get that our muse grows and fades, but, write something that I can go off of. One sentence can't do much for me. That being said, I do understand that sometimes, the point gets across a lot better in 3 sentence than per say 6 sentences sometimes. Use your best judgment on that one.
3. We all make mistakes, I know. But, spelling and grammar are pretty basic, and I believe there are some awesome tools out there to help with it. I understand some words are very difficult, but just try your best and I'll try mine.

So let's get to my plot ideas, eh?

1. Falling Stars
Lady x Gent'
Two teenagers find themselves caught up in the ties of addiction to drugs, alcohol, and sex. Sleeping around with multiple partners, stealing money from parents and friends, losing everything they hold dear to one and other. But, at the end of the day, they find themselves running back to each other, the only person in the world they feel like they can trust with everything.
{I would like to play the girl in this one}

2. The Great Unknown
Group
In a world filled with adventure, where will we go? A group of 5 teenagers travel across The United States in the 60's and experience the ever growing world, the expansion on the mind, and the music that blows their minds. They find lust, they find love, and learn the hardships of life. The question is, who will rise above and who will fall far behind.
{No preference on which character I would play}

3. Excuse me, Professor?
Lady x Gent
A struggling teen and a recently divorced teacher. A question leads to some extra help in the classroom, and lust leads to forbidden help in the bedroom.
{I would prefer to play the teacher in this one}

4. I'm Sorry Officer
Lady x Gent
A girl coming home from a rave is surprised when she is picked up by an officer, and ever more surprised when he doesn't take her to the police station, but rather his bedroom. And there he lets the torture begin. WARNING:: I'm looking for a lot of BDSM in this particular role play, but it can either be dub-con or non-con whichever you prefer.
{I'd prefer to play the rave girl}

I'm open to other suggestions as well, the only thing I really am not open to is furries.

Last edited:
Awesome! Pm me and we can discuss the details!

Interested in the Officer x Teenage Girl or the Teacher x Student if that one is still available.

Ok! Just pm me and we can work out the details!

I'm up for any weird twisted thing that comes my way. :P I'll be a partner in normal RP and rated XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.