Come along. I'm getting Bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolomel flew up on Bills head, looking at Emily with an amused expression *Leaving you now would be extremely wastefull*
He gently sat her down on one of the scales, wich proved to be slightly shaped as a bowl, red grass growing on it. He made a wave with his hand, the air shimmering around them before becoming transparant. Tapping his foot on the ground-scale, Bill starting to move. He sat down across from the girl, moving his tail in front of him to inspect it. The blade at its end was almost three feet, double edged with a ridge running down its middle on both sides, the color like steely mahogny, with red streaks running through it like veins. Dropping a few strands of the red grass on its sharp sides, they were cut instantly.

"So, no question where we are going? And does my fur look shiny to you, how about the horns?" Rolomel ran his claws along the three horns on his head, the one in the middle a black bone almost a foot long while the two at his sides more blue than black and shorter. He let his fingers run along them, trying to remove any dirt or smudges. The whole behavior making him seem not as dangerous.
Nothingness passed around them as Bill swam through the air.

Last edited:
Emily held onto her spot on Bills head, the bear sitting in her lap. It hadn't made much for noise, or really even moved much, but she still approved. After the initial shock subsided, she took the time to look Rolomel over, taking in his appearance among all the strangeness that was going on.

"I... Didn't think about asking," she admitted, almost sheepishly. She had been too busy taking in all the chaos. "Your, uh... Fur, yeah. It looks good, I think. And, I've never seen horns like yours, so I guess they look good too." Emily nodded after a moment, her eyes still fixed on him. There was simply nothing to compare him to. "Why do you want to know? I mean, I'm just in sweats. There's no one else around to see you. And, where are we going?"

Rolomel smiled at her, maybe it was a bit hard to cope with all the weirdness. He had watched presumed master wizards more flustered than her... *Though they had their view of the world scattered. She doesnt have their missconceptions.* He beamed at her adorable statement that she was the only one who could see him, he didnt feel like spoiling her innocence just yet.

"Thank you, I rarely meet anyone daring to speak their mind about it. And you are right, Ill have to do something about your appearance, can't have the image get softer. You are simply not fear-inducing enough, but cuter than most angels I meet." He said with a pleased murmur, her gentle nature made it all the more apparent. A shame he wasnt on his way to a holy summoning.
Tilting his head he drew a claw pointing at her, a silent syllable escaping his lips. A colorfull shimmer appeared around Emily and the little bear as he cast the glamour, he still remembered how. When she looked down upon herself she would see a nightmare demoness, her cute and innocence still there, but with the sharp leather wings, a whipping tail and deadly claws it was a seduction meant to snare her prey. Luring them with haunting beauty. The lack of clothing in favor of gleaming scales on smoldering redish skin tempting like the thrill of jumping off an edge.
Rolomel however couldn't get over the fact that the girl had been more to his liking without the glamour. Innocence had always allured him.

The little bear still looked childishly cute, in a fiery way. More feline, and with wings matching the girls. And it still clinged to her like a baby cub. Though it would probably be disturbing to anyone who saw them for the first time.

Rolomel moved closer to Emily and took her chin in his hand, brushing the now glowing hair behind her pointed ears, looking into her eyes. They were still the same, he would not tarnish such color. His own burning eyes sparkled.

"I have no idea what kind of world it is, but as a contracter I heed every summoning. And I cant have them think I am anything but fearsome." He smiled at her before continuing.
"Such a beauty as you would make it appear that I keep the company of angels, and a dark warlocks apprentice could get stupid ideas. Its a game of sorts, and I try to set a good example." One aspect of the summoning occured to him then. It was probably going to scare her.

"There may be a lot of blood when we arrive. The rituals needed to call me are made to be clean and artistic, but some people get creative..." He didn't want to get descriptive about it. He had seen things that defied reason. So he decided to give her a more joyful anecdote.

"They may not be human, so be prepared for anything. I once descended upon a world where gnomes had somehow gotten the idea that if they offered me all their virgin daughters as brides I would save them from the dragons keeping them slaves. I had a hard time keeping myself from laughing." He started chuckling when he thought about it. But Emily would probably not see the fun in it. He let go of her, rubbing the chin of the little bear. Its wings making some flustered flaps.

Last edited:
A gasp escaped her when she looked down, her eyes hanging on her black claws for a moment. She had barely any clothing now! Under the glamour her cheeks turned a bright pink, though such a blush was hard to see on red skin. It was like a gold bikini, with rubes set into the hips and sternum and black silk covering her her crotch and somewhat lest subtle breasts. She understood that few would find sweatpants and a turtle-neck appealing, let alone frightening, but this was... Weird. Emily reached up to run a handover her face, feeling the warm, bare skin, and where the scales framed her face. Oh God. Were those sheep horns, just above her temples? They weren't very developed at all, just enough to curl down around her cheekbones. Ice blue eyes flicked up to look at Rolomel, and she -- giggled. Mom and Dad would be pissed. Her shimmering chestnut hair fell over her shoulders as she looked up at him, examining his bright eyes.

Listening to his story, he sounded so experienced. She couldn't help but wonder how old he was, how long he had been doing, well, this.

She smiled when she tried to picture gnomes and their virgin daughters all gathered around some sort of alter. She didn't have a dirty mind, and the way she tried to comprehend naked gnomes put a smile on her now red lips.

Wait. She was a virgin.

Emily's blush returned tenfold, her face feeling hot in Rolomels hand as she thought about her maybe too skimpy clothing. The bear in her lap flapped it's wings, turning back to Emily to cling to her once again. It's lack of independence could have been considered annoying to anyone else, but Emily didn't mind. If she took the time to think about it, it probably acted the same way she did when she was that little, clinging to Moms apron strings and shying away from the world until she was ready. In her home, she could be as rambunctious as she wanted, but not in front of strangers. She hadn't fallen in love with strangers until her pre-teen years. "So, do you know what world we're going to? Or... Do you have to wait and find out? And, this," she gestured to herself, "means I'm going with you, right?"

Rolomel smiled at her as he stood up, looking at the sphere in the distance, they were quickly approaching. He turned back to the little demoness and her familiar, none would see through it unless she had to act the part. Brushing of a few strands of grass from himself, looking over the clothes he still wore. *Guess Ill have to find new ones.* Cracking his neck his dark fur catched fire, the clothes burning off in seconds.

"As I said I don't know what kind of world it is, but to summon me they need either magic, or technology of that nature. And yes, you are coming along, cant have you stay outside." He smiled at Emily as the amount of flames went down on him. His gleaming fur only working to highlight the body underneath. Stretching his hands out he let ripples of flame move along them, it had been a while since he had let live flame stay on him.

"Im not sure how we will be summoned, worst case they are trying to kill me for whatever they think I do. But it wont matter." The fire flowing along his fur centering on his shoulders. It was a fail-safe, but he didnt feel like once again spending an eternity in a world as his powers were sealed away outside the world.
Now the huge shimmering globe could be seen towering in front of them. Rolomel offered Emily his hand, a huge smile on his face.

Last edited:
Emily took some comfort in his smile and carefully took his hand, wrapping her other arm around the impish bears middle. Standing up didn't feel any more graceful than normal, despite her new appearance. Her wings unfolded for a moment as she felt them out, stretching and moving them awkwardly for a moment. She'd get it down.

"What do we do if they attack us then?" There was no denying that that particular possibility frightened her a little, despite his comment of 'it won't matter'. But then, Rolomelo looked so fearsome, fearsome and... Almost majestic, maybe.

His eyes burned at her question, if anyone dared summon him only to try their luck, they would be made aware how ignorant that idea had been.
As Bill came to a stop before the sphere, Rolomel whipped his tail about, testing the flexibility. Lifting Emily up he placed her on his left hand, not bothered in the slightest by her weight.

"If anyone does, I will oblige them in full. And have them tribute for their foolishness." He said as he stretched his wings out, the dark feathers gleaming as embers glowed among them. His tail circling around them, fire playing along it. He breathed fire, deep red flames flowing out between his teeth.
Bending his knees the wings made themselves ready to fly. A moment later they were soaring towards the top of the sphere, where a swirling spot stood out against the surrounding surface. Rolomel stopped in the air directly above it, his wings continuing their beats as tiny flames ftom him were sucked into the gate below. Emily on the other hand didnt seem affected, the reason being that her kidnapper was the one the summon was aimed at.
He stared at the spot with an amused expression.

"They have been pulling at my body and my power for long enough, the urge to heed their call is getting slightly annoying. Lets answer them shall we?" He said with mischief in his voice, before letting out a bellow of fire that would make a dragon feel inferior. The flames making the swirling spot glow white-hot.

While his purple fire still covered everything below he made them descent. The feeling like that of passing through into a cold lake in the middle of winter. Though his flames had made it heat up. Before their heads passed underneath the border of the sphere, he looked at Emily with expectance in his eyes, how would her reaction to whatever they saw be? Rolomel would make sure to cheerish the moment.

"Are you ready Emily?" He said as the summoning tried to drag him inside, only far too weak for the task. It could be that the ones responsible had no idea that he wasnt of their world. This would be fun regardless.

Last edited:
Emily turned from the portal she had been watching so intently to look down at Rolomel, nodding quickly. She was ready. As ready as she felt she could have ever been. Still, his words of confidence had comforted her, along with the bear and the feeling of his warm fur.

The little bear still clung tightly to her rather revealing top. Emily tried not to think of it. Demonesses weren't supposed to be modest anyways, were they?

Despite her nodding her readiness, her tail absently wrapped about his arm, squeezing gently. Don't let go. Don't let go. He had to let go, and she knew it. Might as well get over it was what she told herself. A hand reached up to stroke the impish animals hair, scratching behind her ears.

Rolomel smiled at her, she was evidently tense and a bit scared. That was a good mindset, especially as it was her first time entering another world. It made him a bit reluctant of bringing her along, a summon meant for him couldnt be anything but sinister. Even when it was as an angel, they rituals seldom showed anything but the need for power. But if she broke, he could always seal her memory and take her back. *And lose my fun, Id rather not.* He looked back at the portal that he was halfway submerged in, Emily still hadnt touched it, he didnt feel like causing her unnecessary unrest. Either way, no matter what kind of world it was, it would burn. He had restrained himself for too long. The tranquility of Emilys world had made him realize that.

"See you on the other side, Emily Carver. Watch and observe, if you can stomach it." There was no taunt in the words, only an advice that may keep her sanity intact. His voice had gained a depth and an evil texture that would induce terror if he so wanted. But for Emily he intended no such fear, and she only felt its taste.
Then he let them fall through the portal, the experience apart from the initial submerging like being stretched out, the fabric of the world they entered moving them to the origin of the ritual reaching for Rolomel. Their bodies subjects to the weight of travelling through the world in an instant.
When they stopped feeling of nauseousness tried to stick on them, their hands and feet numb from the friction of being brought there.

Rolomel opened his eyes, taking in the scene before him. A sinister smile parting his jaws, the hand that Emily was still seated in gripping a little tighter. This would be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vast cave was lit by the smoking cauldrons placed around the ritual site. Their burning contents giving of a bluish cast and an intoxicating fume, meant to have the lesser minds present from realising what the warlock tried to summon before it was too late.
The shadows cast by the fires making it seem like they were underwater. With the area of the big summoning circle upon the rised earth and the sacrificial altar just outside of its lines further illuminated by wisp-like orbs of purple light. Only strengthening the feeling of surreality.

The fear permenting the air was thick enough to be touched, mixing with the sobs of the young men and women yet to be slaughtered and the erratical screams of pleasure from those of them crazed into fullfilling their primal desires. All of it encased in the madness inducing chanting from the warlock and his acolytes, and layered with the rusted sweetness of the sacrifices blood.

The swirling knife in the warlocks hand gleamed in the changing light as he waited for the thralls to bring the next offering for the entity. Its circles of runic symbols drenched in the red liquid. The presence of contained power making the air shimmer, flames flickered into existance as the summoning grabbed hold of the devils attention, the traces of its essence reaching out with the potent energies of all the fear and destruction. The ritual was nearing completion.

He had slaved for this moment all of his adult life, the endless work and suffering of 22 long years finally bearing fruit. He felt a mad grin splitting his face, the ritualistic symbols drewn in blood and merrow upon the scarred body making him appear like a demon himself. He could taste the sacred commitment his followers held for him, they were more scared of him than the embodiment of terror he was going to summon and bend to his will. *Fools! My powers after this night will pale what measly awe you feel right now.* For them and the inferior knowledge they held the ritual was only meant to summon a lord demon of rage and fearsome powers. Knowing nothing of the role their own lives were to play in his rise to dominion.
Every red moon for the last 17 years he been spent charging the greed of the devils essence, offering the lives of his filthy followers. The idiocy and blind thirst for petty powers they harboured had amased him in every place he had found them. These worthless excuses for mages and witches he had taken from their rightfull place in the gutters and thieveries of this godforsaken world.

He could see the streams of true power flow into the eleven circles and the runic seals filling each layer of it when he carved out the heart of the next sacrifice, a girl who couldnt be more than 16 this time, her ending scream made him shudder in extacy. The blood that spewed upon him joining the demonic symbols. The seven-pointed star in the innermost circle for the first time burning of the essence calling out to its origin.

The acolytes thought that the purple wisps were nothing but another part of the ritual. But he could see the otherwordly power that coursed within their glow. They were parts of the being he would summon. The new depth of power they granted him already enough to rival any measly grand wizard. But after this was done, he would be a god in his own right. Able to eradicate and crush all opposing forces. He, MELKANAS! Would rule the world, and everyone would bow and cover in fear.
Suddenly he could feel the atmosphere around him change, the primal energy of the mad orgy, the fear of the young, their lifesblood, the fires of the cauldrons and the magic he and his followers were chanting into the ritual condense into a thick miasma that gathered over the circles. The seven wisps holding the devils essence pulsating as the miasma made the summoning possible. Melkanas brought all the power he could hold into his words as he shouted the initiation of the true summoning.

"I CALL UPON THEE, MEQT BESPOKEN! WITH MY NAME I SEEK THEE, MEQT FORGOTTEN! YOUR ESSENCE TO BIND THEE, MEQT UNBROKEN! YOUR EQUAL, MELKANAS! I BID THEE, BY YOUR NAMES, TREADER, DEFIER, ENDLESS DESTROYER! APPEAR BEFORE ME, TO MY TRIBUTE, I TRADE ALL, MEQT NOLAVERIGOSTH!" He saw the wisps strike rays of fire into the miasma of the circles. And then there was a rush of wind and the ground trembled underneath him. There was something in the seven-pointed star, a feeling of passing, Melkanas knew it to be a gate, a portal to whatever realm nourished the devil.
For minutes the gate only stood there, he could sense the essences still reaching through it. Some of his akolytes had fallen on their knees, not able to handle the miasma. He still kept their chanting strong, not wanting to risk the gate closing.

Suddenly a deep bellow was heard, and the gate burst into a sea of purple fire, barely contained by the whole of the circles. Melkanas struck a quick warding in front of him. But some of his followers fell to ash, their lives seemingly eaten by the fire, it was like what happened when the wisps were given a sacrifice. Melkanas brought his full concentration towards the circles, and their purpose to hold the devil restrained, nothing he did would keep him safe if the being known as Nolaverigosth was set free upon whoever summoned him.

The flames turned into smoke, and inside it, two burning embers. It was as if all thoughts of hope left the sacrificial subjects, their sudden silence eerie. The air felt like lead beneath the eyes, some of the akolytes losing conciousness. Melkanas prepared himself for what he knew would come.

Last edited:
Dizziness overtook her, and Emily was almost sick. Once she finally felt solid earth below her feet, she sank to her knees, an arm wrapped around Rolomels right thigh. She let her head rest against him, her eyes glazed over for a moment. Everything needed time to register.

Bodies, blurry figures that stood and kneeled and laid around the cave. Blood, the copper scent heavy in the air, and it filled her senses. Screams, from the young, the older, filled her ears. An involuntary shiver ran up her spine, her wings fluttering and her long, tail twitching as it curled around her legs, the tip resting in her lap.

It didn't occur to her, that to these people, these wizards and with he's and warlocks, she probably looked like a demonic mistress, instead of he human virgin she really was.

Rolomel, what's happening? What is this? She tried to say, but nothing left her lips. Vibrant, blue eyes flicked across the room, from one figure to the next, the color contrasting with her red skin, the rose-colored scales that covered her. The bear that had clung to her chest climbed up to sit on her shoulder.

Rolomel let the smoke settle around him before focusing on the warlock who had managed to get his attention. Absently noting that Emily had sat down, holding one of his legs as support. *You will certainly have no problem posing as a demoness.* He gathered his voice, the first impression would have to be upheld.

"Who dare summon me?" He let the words flow out towards the warlock and his acolytes, making some of them fall down on their knees, but the warlock simply endured. *Someone has a backbone, maybe he has an original reason for summoning me as well?* Rolomel took in the atmosphere, understanding the energies at work.
The seven purple wisps floating around the circle, they held a drop of his power. The whole ritual was meant to make the fragments powerfull enough to reach out for him. The summoner hadnt needed to open a portal through the borders of the world, Rolomels own power had opened the way. Where had he gotten those? His tail flicked, testing the strength of the summoning circles. The runes lit up when he struck the invisible barrier. He could play along for awhile. Putting one of his hands on Emilys head, trying to give her some comfort.

-----------------

Melkanas had trouble believing it was real, that he had succeded. Nolaverigosth had answered his call, and the devil was just as powerfull as he had believed. Only the pressure of its voice had swept as much fear over him as the full force of some higher circle demons.
He tried to still his mind, but the excitement was making him drunk on adrenaline, endless power was within his grasp. He could feel the impacts as the devil struck his tail against the runic restraintskeeping him contained. The stillness could be touched, not the acolytes, nor the thralls or the sacrifices and the crazed lustfull human shells moved. The only movement Nilaverigosth, his burning eyes turning around the room to focus upon him. And the impish creature seated upon the shoulder of the devils mistress... *Something is wrong. No matter the entity summoned, there should be no other beings appearing within the circles.* Melkanas stared at the demonic beauty, he could feel himself tempted by the sheer sensuality she emmited. There had been no mention of this in the tome.
He could feel her eyes, frozen gems in the fire. He suddenly felt his attention return, The customs!

"I MELKANAS, HAVE SUMMONED YOU NOLAVERIGOSTH. ACCEPT MY OFFERINGS AND GRANT MY TRUTH!" He let the thick miasma of power seep into the innermost circle. A quick sign making the thralls round up the sacrifices before the outer circle. Those of his acolytes still able getting up behind them with sharp daggers.

"NOLAVERIGOSTH! SATE YOUR ENDLESS HUNGER WITH THESE INNOCENTS! AND BY THE POWER OF MMY NAME I DEMAND YOU HEAR MY TRUTH!" Melkanas voice was mad with wanting as the acolytes cut along the lines of the huge brands the sacrifices bore upon their chests. The blood spilling forth from the seven females and the nine males.
He could feel their fear and the power of their lifes-blood join the miasma, flowing to the devil and his minions. Melkanas for all the power he controlled, the wisps ready in his mind to hold the entity. From the tome he knew the worst and the true struggle of the ritual was yet to come.

Last edited:
Her vision began to clear, and Emily saw the carnage around her. Those were... People. Barely older than herself. Her heart sank, and she held onto Rolomel tighter, a deep frown on her lips. Make it go away. The blood that stained the alter, it was revolting.

She looked up to Rolomel, then followed his gaze to the warlock. Had he done this? Her blue eyes observed, piercing. She may have only looked like a demon lords mistress, but she was still human on the inside, and the thought that anyone could do such a thing made her sick to her stomach. Make it go away.

Rolomel? What is he doing? She wanted to ask, but the fear and the adrenaline of the moment had sewn her lips shut. What are they doing to them?! Her tail twitched as she watched the acolytes approach the sacrifices, cut along brands and marks, made them bleed. Rolomel, make it go away! Make it stop! Please! The impish bear on her shoulder sensed her distress, the near panic that gripped her heart, and it fluttered and roared like a real bear. The motions could have passed as excitement for the sacrifices, the blood it's mistresses master was to receive, but Emily's blue, innocent eyes betrayed her. He was killing them! Subconsciously, her claws dug into his thigh that she clung to, her free hand grabbing at her own heart, that ached, her top slipping ever so slightly.

Make him stop it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolomel watched the warlock, Melkanas, as he called him, tried to keep him in the summoning circle. Tributing the miasma that had made the summoning feasible. Rolomel breathed it in, the flames on his shoulders gaining weight, their tongues lashing at the air.
Nolaverigosth. Those worlds burned, and the tomes survived? For that they will fear!

As the warlock brought his sacrifices, Rolomel noticed Emilys unrest. And when they bled her anger could be felt, her bear showing her unrest through a roar out of proportions to its size. The devil smiled, flames spewing out between his teeth. *I am just as annoyed as you, little Emily. Though possibly not on the same reasons.* He stroked her head once, hoping to convey that he understood, before making a ripping motion at the sacrifices with his left claws. Something like transparent doubles seperated from their bodies, the now empty shells dropping to the floor. The 16 motes of light flew through the circles and into the little imp, its eyes flaring up the same color as its motherfigure.
Rolomel turned his gaze back at the warlock, his flames spreading through the blood-filled runes and lines of the circles.

"Why should I grant your desires warlock. I feed upon the lost lands. I will tear your souls apart!" Rolomel plunged his tail into the containing restraint of the circles. The innermost circle scattering as his flames flicked out at the next one. He knew what would come.

-------------

Melkanas took a step back as the familiar roared. The circle should contain it, but he couldnt know. What he did know was that the tome had not described the immense power of Nolaverigosth. The devil was able to rip the souls out of his offerings, and feed them to the winged imp, the symbols flaring up everywhere in the summoning circles.
Then came the moment he had feared, the entity began to set himself free.

"I BIND YOU! IN MY NAME AND WITH YOUR OWN POWER I DEMAND YOU LISTEN TO MY WORDS! I BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PLANE AND YOU WILL OBEY MY COMMAND!" Melkanas screamed, his arms lashing out to point at the wisps. Sickly blue colored ropes shot out from the seven wisps to coil around the devils arms, legs, wings and tail. Nolaverigosth laughed at him, the purple flames gathering into ropes of their own, ripping the blue ones away into the air holding them away.

Melkanas struggled to hold the devils flames, pouring all the magic he had through his mind, veins throbbing all over his body, he was bleeding through the ears and eyes.

"I SACRIFICE THIS WORLD IN MY NAME! GRANT ME ENDLESS POWER! AND I WILL RULE THESE GODFORSAKEN LANDS! CAST THEM INTO DESPAIR!" Melkanas drove the sacrificial blade into the altar, every thrall and acolyte falling to their knees as they burst into flames, screaming as they tried to get to the one they had seen as their master. Their lives his only way to survive if Nolaverigosth didnt grant him power.
The warlock stood facing the devil, his eyes mad with the strain of keeping the ritual intact.

So much death, so much blood, so much violence. Emily felt Rolomels hand on her head, though it did little to comfort her. The bear on her shoulder writhed, it's tiny wings flapping furiously. It needed to stop. The souls that the previously stuffed animal devoured squirmed inside, and all the noises, all the blood... Red hot tears rolled down Emily's red, scaled cheeks, her blue eyes still betraying the visage of sensuality despite he rest of her.

"R-Rolomel," she whimpered his real name, not knowing any better as she stood. Her head only reached his shoulders, giving her a delicate appearance as her tail wrapped around her legs defensively. The acolytes, they were on fire, they were burning. Emily's spirit didn't break, but the tears still streamed down her face, and a quiet, whisper of a sob left her lips. "Rolomel, I-I, I don't like this." She looked up to his face, her hands trembling as she almost went to wrap her arm around his. He had taken her from her home for this?

Rolomel listened as the warlock offered him the world in exchange for power. *not interesting in the least* But his attention was at Emily as the girl stood up and looked at his face. Her tears rolling down her cheeks, making him mad at himself for showing the evil nature of those that summoned him.
It made his anger towards the warlock burn brighter, his flames coiling themselves around the bluish ropes, devouring them to their sources, the wisps screaming as purple fire enveloped them. Absorbing the small drop of his power felt like having an itch scratched, the concentration the warlock had invested in them making him stumble where he stood. His end would soon be brought by the very force he had tried to use.

Enveloping Emily in one of his wings to save her from what was to come, what he would do. He ripped a single claw across the barrier in front of him, a shudder went through the room as the ritual scattered around them.

"You will burn Melkanas, by your own impatience and desire you will burn." The devil moved towards the warlock, the cave trembling under his feet. His tail lashed out, taking Melkanas by the neck.

Melkanas felt fear as Nolaverigosth took the wisps at the flick of a shoulder, his power fled throuch his mind like sand through fingers. This was more than a devil, more than a god. It was something without remorse or concerns for reality. It made the warlocks heart franticly beat for escape, but he couldnt move.
The demoness had looked at the entity, and it was as if a veil was removed from its presence, and the world shock underneath its rage.
Only he realisation that it had been toying with him was clear in his mind as what he had thought to be a devil destroyed his whole life in front of him. There was only a stubborn core inside him that refused to give up even as the nightmares tail lifted him up.

"What are you?" Melkanas stuttered the words out. A faint hope within him that there was still a way out. He would barter anything, endless pain and suffering, he would survive. All the energy from his fallen acolytes gathered at his arms, he had a final act left.

Rolomel looked at the pitiful being in front of him. A nightmarish smile parted his lips, the fumes choking. He lifted his left hand at the warlocks face, a single glowing claw stretched out. And then he put it to Melkanas forehead.

"I am MORE!" The warlocks head rocked back as he was shown knowledge, knowledge that laughed at his world, its gods, their worlds and further beyond into truth. Melkanas tried to scream, cast all the magic he could reach at the being before him, it was a speck of dirt so small before the entity that it was lost among the stream of knowledge that gushed forth into the warlocks mind.
The mortal burned, and ash fell on the earth below. But the knowledge flowed from Rolomel, his rage ate the reality it touched. His purple flames flicked out and took the lives of those poor youths who had gathered part of the energies for the ritual. The fire would keep their souls.
The fire spread before his rage as he made the world tremble, moving up into the sky as the cave crumbled around them. His wing still holding Emily, the raging knowledge flowing forth from his hand seemingly propeling them above the lands below them. Purple fire ran through every corner of the planet they had appeared on, taking the souls of millions, beast, spirits and humans alike. And in its wake flowed his rage, everything it touched turning into nothing.

Gods of the world appeared before them, their armies of good and evil alike joining together to defeat this entity that had descended on their worlds with its end as his goal. The peril they faced enough to have rippled through time and brought prophecies about their end. They cast the magics of heaven and hell, life and death against him, power enough to destroy the world.

Rolomel barely spared them a glance, his fire sweeping through their lines, any defenses they made before him nothing but superstitious illusions. And those the fire didnt touch turned to nothing in his knowledges rage.

Soon everything around them was empty void. He clenched his hand into a fist, a pulse of his rage rushing outwards. Hitting the boundaries of the world, scattering around them like a thin bubble. The scorching knowledge in his hand slowly faded as the emptiness around showed Bill coming to rest behind them.
And a young woman standing a bit in front of them, two childs peeking out from behind her otherwordly dress. Her face was evidently scared, but nonetheless determined as she faced Rolomel. His wing some time earlier having opened to reveal Emily sitting on its lower half.

"Who are you to have done this? What did my children do to you?" Her voice clear and like the embodiment of a motherfigure. There was a resolution in her question, a pride in not bowing to a greater power even in the face of approaching death. There was however an uncertainty in her eyes as she glanced at Emily. The glamour having disappeared sometime during their flight. She looked like a normal human, why would she be with this destroyer of worlds?
The two childs asked that question for her however, their curiosity stronger than their fear.

"Are you a human?" One of them said with a interested expression on his face while the girl glanced at Rolomel before promptly turning her eyes back to Emily.
"Where do you come from?" She looked as intrigued as the boy. The woman quickly glanced them and Emily over before once again locking eyes with Rolomel. A faint shimmer emmiting around her and the two children.

Last edited:
Emily was in shock. She could feel the massive energy, the rage, that seeped through through the thin membrane of Rolomels wing. When he opened up, her stomach dropped to the balls of her feet. Emptiness. That's all there was. There had been people there, innocent people with social lives and loves and hates and family. Even if the man who had summoned Rolomel deserved the worst kind of death, there were hundreds of thousands, millions of people who didn't deserve to die. Emily felt the urge to vomit, her stomach contents up in her throat. With some effort, she swallowed it back down, her cheeks still stained with tears and her brilliant, blue eyes were red and puffy from crying.

She had her hand to her mouth, her lower lip quivering as the reality -- or unreality -- of it all continued to sink in. They were all dead. What if it had been her world? What if it had been her parents who had just died?

A small, gentle voice brought Emily back to the present, and her eyes turned to the boy. Rolomel had killed everything, hadn't he? So then, who were these people? Were they omnipotent, like Rolomel? The boy had asked her a question. Emily nodded in response, unable to find her voice.

Then there was a little girl. Reality was growing to encompass more people, once again. "S-somewhere... Far from here," Emily uttered, sniffling quietly. There was one more presence, that of a scarred woman who wore the most beautiful dress Emily had ever seen. Was this their mother? Did gods have mothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.