- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- GMT +1/2 | CET/CEST | Random, mostly on my phone
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Both, depending how much there is going on already.
- Favorite Genres
- Tragedy, Psychological, Historical, Steampunk, Mystery, Thriller, Sci-fi, see tag list for more...
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Very depressing, but thanks for trying to cheer me up.dad said:To take a round in the living room is like a trip through the country. To go out in the backyard is like going abroad.
I'm being (a little) dramatic, obviously. Humour me.
You probably already heard of this awful thing going around infecting a bunch of people and yada. I'm not here for that. I'm going to talk about the sudden amount of extra time I have on hands since I'm not allowed to go out.
ANYWAY! What do you do to combat your boredom? That if you are being confined to the four walls of your home. Do you go on an explosive sprint of writing? Spend time with all of your neglected hobbies? Or will you play games online and chat with friends long thought lost?
After cleaning everything in the house (doorknobs and light switches included) I have been doing all of above, or trying to. This is just another excuse to try and pass the time.
Board Game Online is an incredibly weird multiplayer game. Join the fun and play for free in your browser with friends or strangers! No account required!
The world #1 platform for playing board games online. Play for free, from your browser, thousands of board games.
A social deduction game for 5-10 people about finding and stopping the Secret Hitler.