Combat centered roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vordak

Original poster
The title says it all. Instead of focusing on the plot, this roleplay will come in form of a sandbox arena.

Please don't be discouraged by the scarce description - i already have a set of rules to govern combat within this roleplay in mind.

It is just that i decided that to put an accent on the form of this roleplay, not content, since that is what matters most to me as of now, since setting, plot, characters and ect. can all be molded to fit the players' interests after the interest check gathers enough attention.

Sure I'm a long time player of arena/combat RP's but they seem to be dying nowadays.

I'd be down for this get down; would you be setting it up in the combat RP section?

What exactly would the ruleset be for this roleplay? I know we've had disagreements in the past on what exactly constitutes things like post cutting, so I'd like to know where that particular issue stands before I commit to anything.

That said, I do like the prospect of testing my wiles against some unfamiliar foes.

Oh boy, this is embarrasing. I thought i had this thread watched, when in fact it wasn't, so i missed all of your posts (all but nyther's). Sorry for letting it turn out this way; and as for now, i shall just join Schradinger's roleplay (1x1 Combat RP - don't mind the misleading title, as it has now developed into a group roleplay Int. Check).

Status
Not open for further replies.