2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
I am not sure if the prefix is correct, but I have a problem with the Newbie Usergroup color on the lighter themes likes Daylight, Evening, and Sunrise. It really hurts my eyes and I was hoping we could have the orange darkened a little bit so it isn't so bright against the light backgrounds? I'd like to be able to use all the theme backgrounds without burning my eyeballs trying to decipher the newbie names. XD Thanks guys!

Reactions: Katori
I've wanted this since they changed the colours :( I even vocalized before they changed that it didn't work well on the light themes, but oh well

I am actually using Daylight and they are very legible to me and seem medium orange (not particularly bright), so this may be to do with certain people's screen settings! :O I checked with a couple other people and they also had no problem.

We can look into this as a styling issue though (not strictly a bug) and see if we can find a better color that works more broadly. This will probably take time as it involves lots of testing.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Yeah, I didn't think it was a bug. Thank you! If I can help in anyway with the testing, let me know. ^.^ I appreciate the quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.