Colony 361

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't let mine die quietly! I just got engaged...so do excuse my slight absence. Been preoccupied going all girly in love and such!
I'll be making posts tomorrow to all my rps and moving this story along

:) Also, guys...There is no order to posting. So if it is slow, and you have something relevant to post...POST!!!

Sorry about the long wait guys.

We have landed at the market.

It's alright, I should have a post coming along soonish.

A post for Ben should follow soon.

Name: Ghriin Vuirtka ("je-reen vu-ree-tee-kee-a")
Species: Xeno Sapien
Race: Airi'Sisha Light Strider

Appearance:
1248415139_1162994479_nomads_cyberpunk_2.jpg

Family: Two younger siblings; twins Gmor ("go-mo-ro") and Vedsik ("vay-skeed")

Personality: Ghriin is devoted to the betterment of her people. She is the most effective Thief of Paradise in the entire species, and is regarded as something of a hero in the small territories the XS hold. She's witty, reactive, and extremely chill, being an occasional user of the Tarea'Sisha's herb. Ghriin is kind, cunning, and mildly pacifistic. She does not like to kill sentient beings, but is not afraid of killing a wild beast or in self-defense. She is very athletic, even for an XS, and also consumes a high calcium diet. Every aspect of her life is carefully watched over so that she may perform optimally and also act appropriately. She often plans things out in her mind before carrying out anything, even something as simple as getting to that bathroom she has a hard time finding.

Ghriin is a moral person, but her culture skews her morality in such a way that she does not mind partaking in illegal activities, as long as she doesn't find them particularly evil. She is perfectly willing to steal a rich man's watch so a poor worker can tell time for his next shift. She is also willing to steal a rich man's watch just because she can, though she doesn't always do so. The only theft she is against is theft against the poor. The middle and upper class should watch their loots.

History: As a child, Ghriin lived a quiet life. Her father was an ex-Battallion trooper, turned occasional smuggler, while her mother stayed on the home planet and worked for a living between her father's excursions. They were a middle-upper class family until Gmor and Vedsik were born. their mother died after Vedsik left the womb due to complications, and for the first few years of Vedsik's life, Ghriin hated her for it. Due to this, Vedsik became mentally and emotionally unstable. After Ghriin stopped blaming her, she tried her best to fix what she had done, but Vedsik was already in. Because their mother died, they became poor while their father was off, and Ghriin turned to Kefla when he was gone. She helped to raise Gmor and Vedsik, and came to love them for what they were - especially since she had caused Vedsik's madness, as a mother figure.

When Ghriin came of age, her father bought her a pair of Hhaft'Drednus and a small ship, as Ghriin had admitted she wanted to become a smuggler. Her father had retired and had picked up where her mother left off, working on the home planet to provide for the now smaller family. They made it well, and got back up to a spot of economic privilege. Ghriin began smuggling organs and cadavers for the XS, and eventually cybernetics as well. When she wasn't doing that, she was taking contracts for pay, a true Thief of Paradise. When Gmor and Vedsik came of age, Ghriin attended the ceremony, wherein Gmor welcomed her with open arms, and Vedsik sat in the corner, staring at her in disdain. Ghriin realized she could not make up for the heartache she made Vedsik go through as an infant, or at least, not today, so she respectfully gave them her best wishes and left. She didn't let her feelings affect her.

Eventually, Ghriin became the greatest smuggler in XS space, glorified by the Blackguard, and praised as a hero by her people. She accepted her position humbly and assured the people her devotion would drive her to do many great things for her people. At the congratulatory ceremony, Ghriin saw Gmor and Vedsik. Vedsik was in casts and a wheelchair, her body crippled by a catatonic fit. Gmor begged Ghriin to help them, Vedsik unable to speak. Ghriin was happy to help, her fame only relaxing her. She paid for Vedsik to receive various cybernetics, as well as neural capacitors to control her catatonia. Vedsik turned out grateful for this, and had finally forgiven Ghriin.

So, her life fulfilled, all of her personal spheres attended to, Ghriin became even better. Her limitless potential as a smuggler eventually led her to searching for other ways to assist her people, and so she found her way onto this spacecraft.

Reason for joining the ship: Ghriin was once told by a monk, "Lend your aid to those whom we share our corpse, so that we may still exist alongside them."
Qualifications: Ghriin is a good mechanic, guard, and trader. Her reputation as a reliable sort often lends her discounts on the black and grey markets. She also cuts deals with human doctors for organ shipments, and because of her work with organs, has moderate surgical and anatomical knowledge.
Preferred title/position: Stock Keeper/Requisitions Officer/Light Guard-Duty/Emergency (as in last resort) Surgeon

Name: Zane
Species: Crystalian
Appearance:
Ao_Fukai_01.jpg
Zane has light tanned skin, and brown hair (before his turned to Turqious.), and violet eyes. He is kinda small for his age, only standing about five foot four inches tall, and weighs only one hundred fifteen pounds. He is usually found wearing his blue hoodie, and jeans, and boots.
Family: None
Personality: Zane is very shy, he doesn't talk to much, unless he really knows you. Other then that, he is a very hard worker, and tends to work himself sick. Zane is also said to be a very trustworthy friendly person, but sometimes can be clueless on things.
History (Optional):

Reason for joining the ship: Hearing a voice in distress, and went to investigate
Qualifications: Zane can hear the voices of the machines, and regularly holds conversations, even though it appears he's talking to himself. He is also a very quick learn, and can possibly learn more in a few hours then someone in a few years. Zane is also a good fighter, when instincts take over.
Preferred title/position: Fighter, and Ship Whisper (i guess you can call it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, both of you!

Love your bios and your creativity! POST POST POST!

PS: I'll be posting tomorrow or the next day. Excuse my absence.

Calling Room 2

I am just wondering if this roleplay was still alive or not? It's been quiet for about a week now, and i was hoping we can still continue.

It's alive still, the host has just been busy, and the co-host has been without computer access and restricted to his phone

Thank you for letting me know, i was really hoping it was still alive, because i am excited about this one.

Okay guys! I'm currently typing up replies to all of my RPs. Sooooo sorry for the massive delay! I got engaged, got wedding fever (quite literally), because then I got sick. And now I'm doing physical therapy.

<.< So I'm finally back and I think I am able to get things on the road again!

If anyone else has joined, please feel free to post!!! There is no order. Just post when relevant.

PS: Sorry to the new players, but could you PM me with the room you wanted if I have yet to put you on the map? So sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I'm going to add a few rooms in a small staircase in the middle of the hallway where there are a few more rooms just below the current rooms. You may change rooms to the ones below if you would like. I'll post the new image up shortly. There will be 5 rooms, total underneath the current ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Argon
Species: fourth elf/fourth human/ fourth awyx/fourth flygian
Appearance: Argon is a bald male with dark blue eyes, Royal purple wings(only visible when unfolded), and breathes fire.
Family:no known living relatives
Personality: jittery, quiet, and super brainiack.
History (Optional):N/A

Reason for joining the ship:Want to learn all i can about the other planets and colonies.
Qualifications:i have had flying experience, and i am already part of marines special forces called force recon.
Preferred title/position: Master Cheif

Hi there.

I'd like to join, but I have some questions.

So basically, we roleplay in this big ship?

Also, can a fitness center exist within this ship? I want my character to be able to lift weights. I want squat racks and weightlifting platforms to be there.

Thanks.

We will have moments NOT on the ship. It will be off and on.

And yes, that is fine. I will be updating the ship's layout to include a few more things. I will add some fitness equipment as well.

I do hope not, I was just waiting for Sincere

No, if you have been accepted, or made a character, i believe you can go ahead and post. I do not know why it's taking a while for everyone to post. I guess the Host has gotten busy, or is allowing everyone time to catch up.

I already posted, but, if not much happens for the next day or two I will probably be bringing in my second character.

Status
Not open for further replies.