Colonizing Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rainy

Original poster
Would anyone be interested in an RP about a group of astronauts travelling to a planet and colonizing it?

I don't have an idea for a plot, conflict, or anything really... I just think it would be really cool, sort of a survival RP but on a random planet.

I obviously need help coming up with ideas so if you're interested in helping or RPing this sort of thing, let me know!

Well... I could try this out o.o sounds like a promising type of RP I could hop onto xD I always did like that sorta concept o-o

Great! I love group survivals but they're all the same (zombies, random disease, the works) so I wanted something different!

It'd be great if you could think of some ideas such as what type of planet they'd be working on, interesting conflicts that could happen (aliens maybe? idk), and of course plan characters.

I definitely want a unique planet though, not just red dust everywhere. A green one would be more fun. Btw, I'm terrible with tech-y/science stuff so I'd need help with "space physics" if you know what I mean.

Great! I love group survivals but they're all the same (zombies, random disease, the works) so I wanted something different!

It'd be great if you could think of some ideas such as what type of planet they'd be working on, interesting conflicts that could happen (aliens maybe? idk), and of course plan characters.

I definitely want a unique planet though, not just red dust everywhere. A green one would be more fun. Btw, I'm terrible with tech-y/science stuff so I'd need help with "space physics" if you know what I mean.
Oh! Sure, should we take this to PM? xD so we don't clutter this thread with messages incase others respond? o.o I'll uh... Begin brainstorming with you there o-o

I'm not sure if I'd have the time to hop into the actual RP but I do have some good ideas. If you're interested just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.