College Life Signups CLOSED!!

What is or do you think is going to be the best part of college

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've messaged Twisted the reason why though (you can also figure it out from my blog). I'll have my CS up in a couple of hours now all that RL drama is out of the way. Until then you'll have to wait for my sexy butt! ;)

boy-charlie-mcdonnell-cute-hair-headphones-love-Favim.com-107844.jpg

Name: Daniel Thames.
Character: Social Networker.
Birthday: 26th November.
Place of birth: Cambridge, but moved a young age.
Grade: Junior
Height: 5"10
Distinguishing marks: Always has headphones around neck or in ears.
Strengths: Level-headed, has high endurance, and is a good liar.
Weaknesses: Not very strong, is emotionally detached, and has an allergy to nuts.
Dislikes: Bad internet, cheap-skates, people who can't have a laugh.
Hobbies: Coding websites, social networking, re-mixing music.
General personality: Daniel is a laid-back guy who is always making jokes. He seems like a cool guy, if a bit conceited, who's always up for a bit of banter.
Inner personality: Daniel is actually a really passionate guy. He's got a lot of opinions on serious topics, and is actually up for a good debate (which you wouldn't tell from his usual attitude).
Small back-story: Daniel comes from a pretty normal family, in a pretty normal area, leading a pretty normal life. Except he's got one small secret: he's an internet sensation. Going under the alias of 'Flamerian' Daniel has got thousands of fans online, allowing him to escape from his dull life. Now he's at college though, he's worried about his secret life staying so secret...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Today
So are we going to start this soon I hopeee <3
Today or tomorrow, I have summer assignments that I need to do so ipthings have been piled up

Yay! I understand!
I need so,e help planning thought so I was trying to figure out how we were going to have all of our characters live together. I'm gonna message you so we can talk about it

By the way lovelies, I shall be away from Wednesday to Friday!

Ok guys so I'm getting this started!!! It should be up by tomorrow!!! So when I start it up it'll be like the start of where we all meet at a party that my character and @Adira's started to find roommates. So I guess when you post you'll want to say how this school year is going, how you're living, how your roommate is, how you're living, etc. Just college stuff I guess haha. So yes you guys can start writing that if you'd like and I'll have it up by midday tomorrow.

Characters:

@Twisted_Mind13 playing as Alexandria "Alex" Marie Blake
@mizzygvldchain playing as Dominic "Dom" Sage Brown - The Jock
@Hello Luna playing as Michael "Mikey" Nigh - The Popular One
@Cassette playing as Daniel Thomas - The Social Networker
@koolkat4595 playing as Abigail De Luca - The Nerd
@Sashakiki playing as Andrew Quinn Brooks - The Drama King
@Trasha Killevierra playing as Aliyah Aaron - The Artist
@Adira playing as Devin Waters - The Musician
@EmoAngel99 playing as Scarlett Rose Castillo - The Emo One
@Ethan Smith playing as Thomas Ian Henderickson - The Rich Bitch
@Sora Blade playing as Luna Blade - The Nonchalant One
@The Last Outlaw playing as Jack Forte - The Clean Freak
@SweaterÇentral playing as Jhenna (Jenna) "JJ" Rines - The Shy Quiet One
@Tenny playing as Karly Francis - The Partier
@Adira playing as Ivy Willows - The Best Friend

Hey guys I'm excited about this RP! Where exactly are we and what university are we going to?

Working on it :)

I already got my part done!! I can always make it more perfect but it as as good as ready! Tommy is ready to annoy the shit out of everybody

Reactions: Ghostie
Reactions: Ghostie
Status
Not open for further replies.