College Life (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack had watched the whole scene go down from the sideline. It took all he had in him not to deck the rich prick who seemed to be harassing the kid called Dom. Hell. He nearly broke his scotch bottle over his head when the prick mocked Abby. After the situation died down. Jack made his way back over to Abby and sat down next to her.

"Are you alright Abby?" he asked, genuinely concerned about her. "Don't worry about pricks like those, they just think because they own money means they can treat people anyway they like." he said bitterly. A thought popped into Jack's mind that might cheer her up. "Hey, whenever you're ready, just tell me and I'll give you a ride home, No charge." He joked about the "No Charge" part.

Another Idea popped into his mind. "I'm going to talk to Mr. Porsche, I'll be right back." He got up and walked out to the pool area.

Devin smiled. "Sure" He said as he looked around. Slow dancing was not his think and so he stood there awkwardly. He reached up and rubbed his neck before he looked at Alex and said "I'll see ya around Alex. I'm gonna go get a drink." He said before he walked away and poorer himself a cup of whatever he could find mixed with a red bull. He sip the drink and shuddered at how strong it was at first and then took another larger sip of the drink as he watched the couples. Who slow danced at a college party. Last time he slow danced was with his ex at their high school prom.

Alex walked over to her best friend, awkwardly shuffling through the crowd of slow-dancing couples. "Well that was kinda awkward." Alex chewed on her bottom lip, it became a bad habit of hers whenever she was thinking, nervous, bored or in an awkward situation. She'd just walked into a conversation between Ivy and a cute guy. "Oh I didn't mean to interrupt. Don't mind me, I'll just go... That way." Alex backed away slowly, running into some guy in the process and getting a drink spilled all over her. Ugh! This is just great. Alex rolled her eyes. Calm down Lex. It's a party accidents happen. Keep a smile. Keep a smile.

Last edited:
Abigail looked up about to thank Jack when he left to the pool area. " Thanks jack" She said to herself. It took her two seconds before the she realized that jack may have left to confront the guy. " i need another drink" Abigail poured but didn't realized she poured herself a half cup of vodka straight. She downed it down and walked after him. The last thing she wanted to happen was for Jack to make enemies with that douche. She didn't like to judge people before she knew them but the guy acted like a complete douche to her for no reason.

Abigail was wobbling before she realized it.
"so it isn't so! I'm drunk dammit!" Abby was laughing when she got to the pool. she remember what the mean guy had said to her. She didn't want to seem like she was mothering Jack, so she simply wait for him by the door just in case.

After almost 30 minutes and no replay from her friend Jhenna rolled her eyes, knowing Abby most likely started drinking again or caught a ride and was mad at her. Cutting the car back on Jhenna drove back to Dom's house saying she lived kinda far, and also she could feel her eyes dropping.

Pulling up at his place she slowly got out and walked inside using his key, Going toward his room and by mistake thing her knee. Not wanting to wake him any more than she already did or make any more noise, Jhenna layer on the floor next to his bed and curled up, hoping to get some type of heat.

Jack stormed out through the back, he tried to keep his anger under control, but it was starting to get difficult. He plowed his way thorough the throngs of people on his way to the pool. That guy would apologize, whether he wanted to or not. "Move, move, move it!" he said to whoever got in his way. He got outside and looked around, He quickly found the guy and walked over.

"Hey there friend, I heard what you said to my pal Abby, You need to apologize, now." he said flatly as he crossed his arms.

Dom was sound asleep, but his stomach was still a little queasy. He moved onto his back to see if that was ease the uneasiness. It only made it worse. He sighed and got up walking to his kitchen and poured some ginger ale in a glass. He drank it slow and walked back to his room, thinking about random stuff.

Dom laid back down and set his glass on the nightstand, letting the ginger settle his stomach. He exhaled deeply, feeling relief and went back to sleep. Only to be slightly woken up again by sounds. He stayed still though, and looked down at his floor seeing a curled up JJ. Dom gently pulled her up into the bed to lay next to him, making sure he didn't wake her.

Thomas turned to whoever decided to bother him again. "Oh come on, just stop already. I am not going to apologize so you're not going to impress your girl with that" He rolled his eyes and sipped his drink. What didythese people have? Wasn't it obvious that he didn't want to be bothered? He failed at having a good time since he was a freshman so he decided he would just stop after this party. All these people sucked and none of them deserved to be his friend. Well, one did but the idiot wasn't even here yet and not talking to him, so that was hopeless. He turned from the annoying guy and sat on the ground. He wanted people to just stop. He knew he was a jerk, he didn't need them to rub it into his face. Was he going to cry? God that last cup had been a bad idea.. He covered his face with his hands

Micheal was late, of course, his father wanted him to work. I swear he is going to work me to my grave. Some kid at the party just had this major hissy fit, it was great!

"Mikey!!Mikey!!" It was some random chick he knew from last year, "Come dance baby!" she yelled over the terrible music. Micheal shock my head, put she pulled him against her, "I missed you."

"Yeah," he looked at her bored, "I didn't miss you." Micheal bopped her on the nose.

"You're so cute!" she screamed. He smiled sarcastically, and walked away, "Mike! Where are you going?"

"I don't even remember you," He turn back.

"You're such a dick!" Micheal turns back and begin to walk to the bar, giving her the finger on the way. He sat down, and found an open bottle of beer, he hated the taste, but it felt good, he could forget his problems with the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Andrew watched the body language of the people fighting. He watched their facial expressions and how they moved, he was sure that at least once in his career he would have to act drunk and the fact that he rarely remembered things when he himself was drunk, parties were perfect classrooms. He glanced up at the girl, he believed she was one of the hostesses, "Hey Ivy, My names Andrew" He said and glanced her over, she was pretty he supposed. "You look great by the way" He said with a slight smile.

Ivy looked at the guy and then turned back to the party. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." She said as she sipped her newly made drink. She noticed that Alex had stumbled over to her and was now stumbling away. "Some fight huh? I think 70 percent of the people here are drunk off their asses." She added as she watched one girl cling to a boy and then call him a dick as he walked away an over towards them at the bar. She chuckled as she watched him give her the finger the entire way over and she continued to laugh as she took a drink. This was her 3rd drink and she was starting to feel a little tipsy. She was a light weight after all. She'd better slow down.. They were suppose to be finding roommates. She turned towards Andrew and asked "So where do you work?" She asked trying to make small talk with the cute boy. Maybe he'd be a good roommate.

Andrew nodded and sipped his drink. "I would say that is true" He said and glanced around, everyone was pretty drunk around here. "I work over at the diner and at the community theater place, gotta get through college" He said and smiled slightly. Since this was his second drink, he decided it should probably be his last. He had to get home and be ready for classes tomorrow. Andrew looked at Ivy and figured that she was a light-weight, he hoped she wouldnt get too drunk while talking to him. "Do you have a job or anything?" He asked

After a few hours, Jhenna stirred grumbling. She felt burning up and hungry. Whining lowly, Jhenna tried turning to her side, only curling into a body witch made her eyes open. Looking up she blinked and yawned, rubbing her eyes. The few hours of sleep she had helped a lot. Seeing Dom, Jhenna sat up and poked his cheek.

Ivy nodded as she put her drink down. "Gotta get though college somehow. Though I'll still be thousands of dollars in debt" her face dropped as she thought about the debt she was currently in. She quickly shook it off and nodded "Theater huh? That's cool I could never act.. I'd be petrified.." She said as she thought over the one time in her middle school play she almost threw up and she was only tree number 3. "Me? Oh I work at the animal shelter down town and at starlight dance studio as a teacher" she said with a smile.

Andrew nodded "Yeah, i'll be in debt too, but that's why i'm trying not to spend that much over these next 2 years." He said and laughed slightly at her comment about acting "Theater is more about putting your self in someone elses shoes to play a part. So when i'm on stage, I'm not Andrew, I' that character." He said and finished off his cup. "So is this your house? Its like gigantic"

Ivy nodded as he spoke. "Seems like you're very passionate about acting. But all those people staring at you? I could never do it, but I'm sure you're a great actor" she said as she watched the dance floor get crowded again. "Nah it's not my house, it's my best friends," she pointed to Alex. "Alex, but were looking for roommates" she added

Andrew shrugged "I have been called a drama king before" He said with a sly smile. He glanced over at the friend she called Alex. "Ah, so you threw a party to find some right? Guess its not going as planned" He said and glanced around at all the drunken people dancing around.

Ivy laughed out loud at Andrew's comment. "Drama King? Is that suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing?" She laughed as she raised her eyebrow at the boy. She glanced around the room again and sighed. "Yeah, honestly the only decent one so far has been you and a few others." She said as she leaned against the bar. She glanced over and saw his sly smile and she smiled slightly. "You know you should smile more, it look good on you"

Andrew shrugged "Depends on how you look at it i suppose" He said and shrugged. He nodded at what she was saying "Yeah, a party probably wasn't the best idea. But i guess this shows you people at their worst moments." He blushed slightly at her comment about him "T-Thanks, you look good when you smile too"

Jack gave this rich guy a dirty look, who the hell was this punk? What was his deal? Jack sighed loudly, if He bothered this guy anymore, there would most likely be a fight on his hands. He turned away from the kid and started walking back to the house. He stopped for a moment, and turned back towards Porsche guy,

"A word of advice Englishmen, deal with your shit before you come to party. Because I nor anyone else cares about your problems, and you won't make any friends treating everyone with disrespect like you did tonight." and with that, Jack headed back to the party. He saw Abby standing by and walked over.

"Sorry you had to hear that." he said. He normally wasn't the type to get involved with stuff like that, but when someone he knew was bothered, he would defend them.

"You seem a little Tipsy, here." He pulled the a water out of a nearby cooler and gave it to her. "Go ahead and drink that, and when you're ready to leave, come find me." he said as he headed back inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.