College Life (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom chuckled at his words "Three braincells? Tell that to my perfect SAT scores, or my numerous scholarship letters from hundreds of universities wanting ME of all people to be at their school." Dom kept a smirk on his face as he talked junk to the outlier. "Bruh, you don't even look like you belong here" . Even if he was drunk, and an apparent jock, he knew the truth about his smarts.

Abigail turned from the sound of Dom's drunken voice. " Are you kidding me? you need to calm down and sober up before you do something you regret" Abigail was suddenly glad Jhenna had cut her off. There was no way in hell she was going to allow this big headed dude give her a bad reputation. The statement " Guilty by association " was something everyone in college seemed to life by. She figured Jhenna would have gave him a talk before inviting him to a party. Freshmen always seemed to make asses of themselves at parties, even if they were the sweetest person.

Abigail got up and took the cup out of Dom's hand. She sat him down softly in the chair next to her.
" There is no need for any confrontation. Dominic has had too much to drink, there is no need to entertain a drunk man" She was addressing the well dressed guy. " i'm sorry i didn't get your name. My name is abigail, i apologize for dominic in advance for anything else he says." Abigail was starting to dislike Dominic. The one thing she couldn't stand was rudeness, and she saw that trait in dominic more and more. Nevertheless a friend of her friend was a friend to her.

"Right yes you're so cool and smart and all the girls want you" He said in a mocking voice. Thomas wasn't impressed by that, he just wasn't. Thomas himself had gotten various scholarships and letters. Even from Cambridge and Oxford. The guy thought he was sooooo awesome by the fact that he was smart. That didn't change the fact that he looked like an idiot."You know, I don't know why I am spending time on you, you're just an idiot" He said with his amazing accent before turning on his heels and walking away. He was leaving this place with shifty people

Well that was what he hoped to do before being lectured

Sighing, Jhenna walked over to her friend and grabbed her hand whispering in Abby's ear. " Go ahead and keep partying, I'm gonna take Dom to the car to sober him up. " She whispered. Not waiting her a replay, Jhenna dragged Dom up and outside, thankful that people made a walkway for her this time. Opening her car door, She placed him in the backseat and gave him her water bottle.

" You better drink it too Dom.. Your drunk and shouldn't be.." She stated, rubbing his back to help him let the water down. Dom wasn't gonna go back into the party until he got better and wasn't acting so stupid.

Thomas only glared at Abigail and rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. He didn't care. He just did not care. Wasn't that starting to get clear at this point. "Yeah yeah, very nice to meet you curly girl, I think I am a big boy and able to take care of myself? You and your friends have annoyed me enough already so if you can just stop right now? Thank you" And with that he walked to the pool area.

Dom sighed heavily and drank the water "You know JJ, I'm not a damn child so stop acting like my mother." . He rubbed his face and sat in the seat for a minute, then exhaled deeply. He then forcefully opened the backseat door and threw up in the street. He groaned at the pain he felt in his stomach, then threw up again.

"Take me home, please." He managed to get out of his mouth.

Nodding, Jhenna pulled off and toward Dom's place. It was quiet in the car she she passed him another water bottle she grabbed, watching him gulp it down. Because Dom's house was so close to the party, Jhenna quickly pulled up at him place and got out, Grabbing his hand and his key in his pocket before opening his door.

Walking in with him slung over his shoulder, Jhenna dragged her friend to his room and dropping him onto his bed, she walked into the kitchen and made him some coffee quickly, also grabbing some Tylenol and water before walking back. Plopping next to him, she gave him the water and pills rung his back. " Take the pills and drink some water.. Than drink some coffee and you can go to sleep if you want. " She told him.

• Love
Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Dom grabbed the trashcan near his bed and threw up again. He wiped his mouth and swallowed the pills while kicked off his shoes. Grabbing the coffee he said "Sorry for embarrassing you and Abby tonight. I obviously wasn't thinking straight" he then sipped the mug and leaned on his headboard. He recollected on the events that happened in the past hour. He wondered if he should apologize to the little Porsche guy if he saw him again.

He shrugged and drank that good coffee.
"You can leave if you want" he looked up at her as he spoke. "I'll be alright. I'm a little upset that I didn't get to talk to many people, thought."

Abigail sighed and sat down. " this is why i avoid parties like the plague" She decided that another cup was not in her future. She wasn't trying to act motherly, but if they were going to act like children then what did they expect? Abigail got a bottle of water and drunk up. She figured Jhenna left. Dominic's behavior was stupid and childish.

H
ow could she allow him to get drunk like that? Even if they were all adult Jhenna should have known how Dom acts when he's drunk. She put her head down on the table. She would have much rather be at home reading her new book right now. Instead she was at this crazy crowded party with plenty of drunken people. This was not the sort of night she wanted to have after a long two weeks of exams.

" Nah, I'd rather stay at least until you fall alseep.. And maybe you'll see some people from the party at campus and say hi.. Or sorry." She spoke, Laying down next to him. Jhenna wondered how Abby was handling herself saying the two left her. She hoped Abby haven't drunk anymore so she could call if needing a ride.

Rubbing her eyes, Jhenna rolled onto her side and rubbed Dom's back, hearing him sigh. Ever since they were little toddlers, she would rub his back if he felt sick, like now.

Dom breathed in and out deeply, incase he felt the need to throw up again. He liked the way JJ was comforting him right now, because he needed it. Times like this Dom really liked Jhenna's company because he really didn't have anyone else. "Thanks JJ. For everything."

The soothing back rubbing was enough for him to fall asleep, and that's exactly what he did. His eyes grew heavy until they were shut and he was snoring softly.

Seeing Dom fall asleep had Jhenna want to lay down and fall sleep with him, but knowing Abby was still at the party Jhenna kisses Dom's cheek and stood, walking back to her car and getting in. Rubbing her eyes getly Jhenna pulled off and quickly made it back to the party. Pulling out her phone, Jhenna texted Abby to come out so she could go home and leaned back, not even knowing she had fallen asleep.

Ivy was watching the event take place and she almost barged in to break it uo before she saw everyone calm down. She still continued to watch the boy and girl still left. She made her way over to the bar and noticed a cute boy. She fluffed her curls again before she slipped over to him and smiled. "Hey, I'm Ivy and you are?" She asked the boy (Andrew). She looked around and noticed how huge the party had gotten. People had spread out and still the room was crowded.

Devin was talking to the DJ, his friend Evan, when a girl approached him. She asked if his name was Devin and he turned around to see the curly haired girl "She's pretty cute" He thought to himself as he put on his best charming smile. "Yeah I'm Devin," He looked her over and smiled more. "Aren't you the hostess of this lovely party?" He leaned against the DJ booth calmly and said. "Now you know my name.. but I don't know yours. You wouldn't mind telling me would you?" He smirked cutely and winked at her.

Alex smiled and blushed a little bit at Devin. "Yeah I am. I'm Alexandria, but most people just call me Alex. Thanks a lot for coming. I didn't really think it's be this big to be honest." She smiled at Devin, she'd remembered seeing him at the coffee shop when she applied there a few weeks ago. His smile was mesmerizing and his voice melodic. Everything about him was enticing

Devin smiled. "Alexandria, pretty, just like you." He chuckled softly and said "Yeah? Well I'm surprised you haven't heard the chatter around campus. Everyone was talking about it. My band was ready to parrttyy" He laughed. "The coffee shop was crowded today with girls talking about tonight's party. Rumor has it you were looking for roommates in this huge house of yours." He said as he remembered hearing Ivy the other day in the coffee shop he worked at.

Alex blushed. "Yeah I was thinking about how I didn't have menu people to chill with so Ivy thought 'hey why not throw a party? But did I hear you say band?" Alex giggled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She'd always loved meeting new people, and it surprised her how much she didn't do around school as far as meeting people and going to parties.

Devin laughed. "Yeah my band. I play bass and sing a little. Our bands called Vice Dragons. We play small gigs and stuff. Most of our stuff is rock, but we do dabble in Punk and alternative a little too." He said as his smiled widened. "Eh but let me not brag about our baby. Well if you ever want to hang out I'd love to get to know you better Alex" He said as he leaned into her a little.

Alex smiled and nodded. "That's really cool! I'd love to hang out sometime, that'd be great." Alex had only been asked out once. It was by Jonathan Rage in eighth grade and she wouldn't kiss him because of his bad breath. She was one of the only 18 year olds who hadn't had their first kiss yet. "You know we might be working together. I put in an application at the coffee shop." Devin leaned a little closer to Alex making her a bit nervous

Devin smiled at her as she nodded. "Cool, so here," He said reaching behind her and pulling a pen "Out a thin air" And gave it to the girl and provided his hand. "You can write your number on my hand." He said as he gave her a goofy smile. "Hey, that's cool. maybe we will be working together"

She giggled taking the pen and writing her cell number on his hand. "It'll be fun working together. Be sure to text me." Alex smiled at the boy. She took a look around at her masterpiece. The party was going great and it looks like everyone was having a nice time. As she scribbled her number on Devin's hand, Alex noticed the Dubstep turned into a slow jam and everyone had started slow dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.