College Life (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom happily, and almost drunkenly, danced next to Jhenna. He two stepped and ground near her and smiled the whole time. He was enjoying this party so far, even if he barely knew anybody.Dominic was growing thirsty so he pushed through the dancing teen bodies and made his way to the bar.

Pouring red bull and Hennessy in his cup, he fixated his eyes on the crowd of people. Everybody looked as if they were having the time of their lives. He looked towards the entrance at the hostesses of the party. He could tell from this viewpoint that they were nervous, like this was the first party they've ever thrown. He shrugged the thoughts off. "Why worry about them? You don't know them and they don't know you" he thought. As he chugged the drink down, he sat on a barstool and observed everything. Because everything was becoming more in-depth as the alcohol sunk in.

Abigail grew tired of the empty pool area. However if she went back to the party she would be greet with sweaty bodies and drunken perverts. This is the exact reason why she did not go to parties. Abigail sucked up her feelings and went back in. her first stop was going to be the the bar. everyone around her was a blur. Abigail chucked it up to the alcohol her had earlier. She grabbed a new plastic cup and poured her a mixture of coke and rum. " If I'm going to be here i should at least have some fun" Abigail's hip automatically started to sway with the blaring music in the background.

She couldn't see a thing past the bodies dancing. Abigail was starting to hate being as short as she was. She found a seat somewhere, which happen to be at a table next to the guy who came in before her. She could see herself making a fool of herself so she looked down making no eye contact what so ever. It was not like her to be so shy, that was Jhenna's thing.

Sighing, Jhenna saw that she was once again left alone. Running a hand through her bush she worked her way once again through the crowd, slamming into the bar and rolling her eyes. Now that she had thought about it, the party was more crowded and hot, not to mention sweaty. She could feel the drops from others rub into her skinneverytime she moved and hated it. When Jhenna got home she was gonna take a long shower, no matter the time.

Seeing her friend Abby try and sway to the music, Jhenna followed her to the table she was heading toward, squeezing until next to her and quickly grabbing her cup, chugging the whole mixture and gasping slightly at the taste, but not doing anything more. She watched a pout transform into her friends face and frowned. " Sorry Abby.. But your a lightweight with alcohol.. Don't want your drunk and talking even more than usual." She apologized and stated at the same time. Flashing a small smile, Jhenna turned and made her way back to the bar.

Getting to the bar, Jhenna made once again another shot, throwing it back a little to fast. Her balanced broke and she stumbled right into a body. Glancing up, Jhenna groaned aloud the alcohol getting to her system and patted the mans chest.
" I'm so sorry.. Just kinda tipsy.. Don't mind mee." She giggled patting Jack on his chest.

Jack smiled as he helped steady the girl. "Seems like you had a little too much. Perfectly alright. Call me Jack. Now if you excuse me, I got a party to enjoy." He said as he walked up to the bar and popped open his own scotch and poured himself a glass. He downed quickly and felt the intoxicating effects take affect. He poured himself another shot and downed it before turning and catching a glance of a familiar face.

"Abby, Abby is that you? It's me Jack, Jack Forte. I was your lab partner in Physics." Jack found a chair and pulled it over to where she was sitting. he sat down and tried to speak to her over the blaring music. "So how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while, Whats's been going on?"

Jhenna nodded, sighing for the millionth time it seemed to her and walked back to her friend Dom, Leaning on him gently without a worry. " I have nothing to do Dom.. Im pretty tipsy and already 'danced' if you wanna call it that." She mumbled, grabbing his glass and drinking the rest like she did with Abby's. She just shrugged at his almost angry and confused face but just patted his toned chest. " Don't act like your not underage anyway.." She reminded him.

As the Dj started playing throwbacks Jhenna giggled moving any way she could. Knowing this one song was her and Dom's old favorite she gripped his hand, dragging him to the dance floor with much needed help. Gripping his hand, Jhenna started dancing like never before and completely shocking her Friend Dom.

Dom's eyes were wide as he watched his 'shy and quiet' friend dance like he's never seen. She was moving in such a way that attracted him even more to her. He smirked at the thought and continued to watch her dance to the song they used to love. He ended up dancing along with her again, smiling like an idiot.

As the song ended, Dom strangely had another cup of, not hennessy, but gin and tonic in his hand. One thing you're not supposed to do with alcohol is mix your light and dark liquors. Dom was doing it anyways. He knew in that moment, he would be a wreck in the morning. Did he care? Nope. He was having too much of a good time to care.

Ugh drinking and drunk people. Great way to have fun. How does anyone have fun falling on their face every two damn seconds? If there was one thing Alex hated more than disrespect, it was alcohol. The smell of it just made her gag. But she was in college now, so she guessed it was the "cool" thing to do. Alex rolled her eyes and threw back a few shots, sucking on a lime afterwards. It wasn't enough to get her drunk, thank God but after she felt a little looser. The point of this party was to meet new people and she hadn't talked to anyone except Ivy. She noticed Devin talking to the DJ. She did think he was pretty attractive, and meeting new people is always great. Alex popped a couple mints in her mouth and walked over to the boy. "Hi, uhm it's Devin right?" Alex smiled at him. She was never one for small talk and was pretty bad at it.

Last edited:
Abigail was a little mad about Jhenna stealing her drink, but she figured it was for the best. Before she decided to get up to get another a familiar face sat down next to her. "oh wow, Jack its nice to see you again." She could help but blush uncontrollably. Here she was trying to get drink at this party that she didn't really want to be at and her crush comes out of no where. He was one of the few guys she encountered in college that she could have a decent conversation with. " yea I've been so swamped from studying for exams, i have not really had the chance to go out until tonight" She looked down at her empty cup.

" Ive only had two cups and I'm already tipsy, my friend cut me off but I'm thinking about having another" She started to laugh

Thomas saw that the girl with the awesome curls came sitting next to him, but further she didn't even give him a glare. He kind off wanted to say something to her, but he didn't know what. He couldn't do compliments and neither could he have a normal conversation. People always asked about his accent which lead to him explaining he was from England and before he knew it he would be complaining about something. He liked to think he couldn't really help it. And besides, the weird clumsy friend had wandered over to curly girl to steal her drink, cutting off his attempt to say something and right after that some guy started talking with her.

He sighed and looked around again. He was so bored right now. He looked at everybody, noticing how he didn't recognise most of them meaning they are younger, meaning they are underage. Wouldn't it be fun if the cops showed up and he was the only one legally drunk? He chuckled at himself and watched the stupid people dance. Mickey was still nowhere in sight but who cares? The guy wouldn't even look at him when they weren't in their dorm, which hurt a bit, but he had a reputation to hold high afcourse

Hearing the song cut off Jhenna pouted before strolling though the crowd, going to the bar to only pause. I'm the driver tonight.. I should stop.. She thought, sighing before grabbing a small water bottle to try and sober her up. Looking around, the house looked even more packed than before and with no places to sit that she could see, Jhenna started strolling around until finally coming along an empty seat next to a well dressed guy.

Tapping his shoulder softly Jhenna glanced at him just meeting his eyes before looking away. Even tipsy and loosened up she was still shy around new people. Clearing her throat she rubbed her arms.
" Is this seat taken ?" She questioned, Continuing to steal glances. It was embarrassing now shy she was.

Tom turned when he saw the clumsy girl and listened to her question. He raised his brow when she kept dodging looking at him. He didn't know he had turned ugly all of a sudden. "Matter of fact, it's not" He said simply and he fixed his gaze on her. "Are you scared of me or something? Geez, I am not going to bite your face off don't worry" He was getting slightly annoyed with all these people and it was probably the alcohol really taking it's effect. He had lost the filter that prevented him from saying all sort of mean or rude things. He just didn't care anymore, she didn't have to treat him like some kind of scary monster.

Jhenna gasped, feeling sorry that she had made the man mad or maybe annoyed and finally looked at him. " N-No I'm so sorry if I uh offended you it's just I'm not the most outgoing person to you know.. I guess or you could call me shy.. I'm uh just sorry.." She rambled out, the rubbing of her arms increasing before stopping to look down again.
" I'll just go.. " She said softly.

Tom rolled his eyes, he couldn't really stand people like this. "You wanted to take a seat right so just sit down, Bloodyhell." He said and looked her up and down. "You don't look much like a shy girl." He admitted. She was more someone who you would see as really confident because of the way she was dressed, but she probably dressed like this because she was insecure and wanted to look confident. He frowned and looked away. Why would he care anyway?

Jhenna nodded and slowly sat, crossing her legs as she sipped her water. This party now that she thought about it, couldn't really help her at all or was even that fun. Feeling her phone buzz, Jhenna pulled it out and sighed rolling her eyes seeing her father asking where she was. Why did he even care, he was most likely with another women other than her mom.

Blinking, Jhenna glanced at the man beside her and cleared her throat,remembering what he had stated. " Everyone says I seem like the opposite of shy, but no one really knows me or tries to get to know me.. Just because of how you respond to me, it seems no one tries to get to know you and that makes you slightly.. Annoyed or not wanting to be bothered. " she said, looking at him.

Andrew soon grew tired of swaying in a mix of people who he barely knew. He made his way to the bar and poured himself a beer. He found a spot to lean against the bar and watched everyone around him. Everyone as really having a blast and there would be huge talk about this by tomorrow. By the looks of how much everyone was drinking, everyone would have a major headache by tomorrow as well. Andrew sipped his drink and smiled.

Thomas looked at JJ and frowned. "you really need to just shut up right now. I don't care about your life story and you're not a social worker" He already regretted saying that. Here he was at a party praying for people to talk to him and when they did he just said stuff like that. Instead of apologizing, which every normal person would do, he got up and went to the bar, pouring himself a drink. He was quite lost in self pity while he should probably care about Jhenna more

Jhenna sat their in shock, but looked down biting her lip. She didn't mean to upset Thomas, but somehow she knew she did. Sucking in what he said, Jhenna sighed and stood going for another water bottle. Her body got bumped and crushed between many until she crashed into someone, making them both stumble. Quickly gripping his arm, she looked up at Dom.

" Sorry Dom.. Are you drunk. " She questioned, Leaning on him and staking his cup to take a sip, to only quickly gag and roll her eyes. " What are you drinking !?"

Dom giggled drunkenly and said "Yup I'm drunk and I'm drinking gin and tonic." The words came slurring out of his mouth. He was getting drunker and drunker by the minute and he didn't care not one bit. He looked around the bar hazily and saw the guy that came in the little black Porsche.

"HEY YOU," Dom said as he walked, actually stumbled, over to the little Porsche guy. "Why are you even at this party? you look like you just came from a wedding." He stated then smiled mischievously.

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Thomas turned to the big jock with an annoyed face. "Well unlike you I actually like to look good you know" He normally wouldn't say something like that towards somebody with obvious muscles, but he was to drunk to care much. He glared angrily at Dom. "You think you look so cool but you actually just look like somebody with three braincells"

Alex looked over at the trouble that was brewing in the middle of the "dance floor". Oh God, not a fight please. Alex had only broken up 3 or 4 fights, those of which she was punched, slapped, kicked and bitten. The one thing she didn't need at this party tonight was a few drunk people fighting. Alex had thought about breaking it up before it had even started, but the one thing she hadn't seen yet in college was a fight. And you know what they say, there's a first time for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.