College Boarding, New Girl

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jae nodded. As Lilia walked away she sat down at a nearby table, starting at the beginning of the book and starting to read from the beginning. "It was a curse, yet a blessing. The problem is there was a deal. For the death of the boy, you would be paid..." she said quietly before starting to read silently, becoming very interested in the book. The scene around her faded a little as she seemed to jump into the book.

Lilia sat close by just in case someone were to bother Jae. she sat down next to her faverate shelf of books and picked one out starting to read. it was a story or a girl who found her love only to have him love someone else after shed been lost to sea for a month. she sighed and looked over to see what Jae was doing.

Jae read the next chapter of the book before stopping, looking up. She closed the book, mentally remembering her page before standing up. "Lilia?" she asked quietly, not realizing Lilia was just around the corner. She looked around a little and sighed, fumbling with the book.

Lilia walked over "right here ready to go to the next place? and did you like it like i thought you would " she smiled already knowing her answer would be a yes.

Jae held the book. "Is there a way to check out books or something?" She asked. "Then we can move on."

Lilia nodded "ya right over here" she held a light smile and walked over to a desk ringing a bell placed to the left side of a calender. "coming" a male voice called and then from a back room a middle aged man came. he looked no older then 25. "can i help you" he asked. he looked over to see Lilia " oh hello here to check out another daring love tail Lilly?" his smile was lovely and sweet. "no not today but my friend would like to" and she give Jae a little shove forward. "go on" she smiled encouragingly for Jae to speak and check out her book.

(sorry it took so long i haven't been getting notifications.)

((No worries =) ))

Jae stepped forwards slightly, holding out the book. "I-I'd like to check out this book." she said calmly. "I am Jae, and I will probably be here often.." she trailed off slightly, figuring that was enough to say.

the man smiled some more "hello young lady nice to met you I'm Alexander the librarian you can call me Alex for short" he reached over and took the book cheeking it out and crouching down and getting a little white card and writing Jae's name on it. "here this is your library card from now on all you have to do is run it through this scanner and write the title of the book on the touch pad to bring a book back or cheek one out. " he looked over at Lilia and then handed Jae the book. "or you can just come ring the bell to say hello as Lilly does" he smile and nodded as if to say OK ?

Jae nodded. "Okay..I might ring the bell, Alex. Nice to meet you too." she waved slightly, taking the book and the card. "Thank you." She looked at Lilia. "Ready?"

Status
Not open for further replies.